Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (66046 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by daddytime(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ghost mode...dem no dey see us

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by wonuks(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by gidgiddy: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:
You mean how you ran away after making empty threats and chest beating at the village square, while entertaining spectators who did not know you were inviting anarchy into their community.

You fled like a coward the moment you sighted the army parading the streets, because you cherish your life, but continued to call on Igbo youths to come into your village to confront the Army, while you and your parents were already in safety.

Since the Igbos love to hate, Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted upon them to engulf them with sorrow, pain and misery.

I wonder why you Nigerians are not ashamed that your Nigerian Army are going with guns and Tanks to go and fight an unarmed man in his bedroom?

The Army of other countries are defending those countries against serious issues such as external enemies, territorial integrity and terrorism but your Army is going to fight a man who only has his mouth and a microphone.

Armed Herdsmen have killed thousands of people all over the middle belt this year alone, the Nigerian Army has never killed even one of them.

But if the Nigerian Army hears that unarmed IPOB are somewhere waving flags, that's when they become brave and remember where the trigger of the gun is located

Quite shameful

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Antoeni(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some foolish Brainless IPOB Nuisances will go and Join KANU to be shouting Biafra,you will just die like a Common Criminal or Cultist just like the other dumb Brainless lazy youths died in the vision less struggle. Kanu is now Broke he is coming to raise funds for the up keep of his Family , And some Blind Brainless IPOB Dummies will be following him without knowing his true intentions.
Give yourself brain. KANU Himself saw death and he ran away.
A word is a enough for the wise. Don't Put your Families and love ones in pains and anguish over your death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Peacemaker5128: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Cownu eleriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by OhiOfIhima: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
J
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by dokyOloye: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite
How far for Abiola who didn't run?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Omoekun931(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
My igbo people will never learn. This guy is using you people for his personal aggrandizement. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by gulfer: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
jerseyboy:
Biafra or Death
Biafra or pickrace, your guy picked race grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Sleekfingers: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

When will it fall? Before, during or after Atikulation?

Nice questions jare....some sets of people dont know what they really want....how do they expect the federal government to take them seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by kingthreat(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Coward. Just like their king Ojukwu. All cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Jaymaestro(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians and Hypocrisy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Boyooosa(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Lordofthewest(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Israel neva accept real Ethiopia jews as jews na aba and nnewi jews dem wan accept??..These people daft no be small.
OgogoroFreak:
Fear, fear Ibo man. You run leave your followers. Some die, them soak some inside potopoto.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bibors:
Buhari's nightmare

This coward is what you call Buhari's nightmare?

Somebody who fled ar the sight of just 10 soldiers but promised to bring the head if PMB from Aso Rock?

Odiegwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by devindevin2000: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Antoeni:
[s]Some foolish Brainless IPOB Nuisances will go and Join KANU to be shouting Biafra,you will just die like a Common Criminal or Cultist just like the other dumb Brainless lazy youths died in the vision less struggle. Kanu is now Broke he is coming to raise funds for the up keep of his Family , And some Blind Brainless IPOB Dummies will be following him without knowing his true intentions.
Give yourself brain. KANU Himself saw death and he ran away.
A word is a enough for the wise. Don't Put your Families and love ones in pains and anguish over your death[/s].

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
A criminal is always a criminal. Smuggle in and out just like a banned product.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by raph101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmmmmnnnn! many unfinished businesses !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by badthinds: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Fear, fear Ibo man. You run leave your followers. Some die, them soak some inside potopoto.

Guy, if you were a leader of a group of people (and you truly have a vision for them) would you stupidly stand to face a nation's Army? The truth is that his life is still more important in the actualization of their Biafra.

Why do you think Governors and Presidents are guided more than civilians?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by dotunbidemi: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by sweetilicious(f): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite
Since you care so much about about life and freedom for all,why are you not attacking Buhari and Nigerian soldiers for killing 100s of people they swore to protect just to spite one man.You should change your mindset people fighter.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Bibors(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
He lives to fight another day

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by mandax: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
DonKachiERA:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-how-i-was-smuggled-out-of-nigeria-during-operation-python-dance/amp

It's the word "smuggle' which attracted you here.

Lol.

Kanu has taken the Biafra restoration struggle to the world

Take heart.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yksoul(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Adexvivacity(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
“When I came out (of prison), I continued to preach to my people. I continued to practise my Jewish religion,” he said.

This low animal call Kanu is trying something dirty, trying to stir up Israel against Nigeria.
He left is followers and ran, he put his sureties into trouble, this isnt one of attributbes of a leader but a coward. Go and die alone if you wanna, stop brainwashing those who have nowhere to run to when the python decides to dance.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by IronHammer: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72517754:
Jack your dog is the most painful thing to you in everyone you caused to die on your foolishness!

You will see Jack again soon Coward Cownu!!

I too will choose Jack over senseless Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by lonelydora: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

At least he resurfaced. Tell Tompolo who has warships and heavy armoury to resurface nah. No bi by mouth oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by mandax: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
dotunbidemi:
grin grin

Dotun.
Crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive..
You can draw more dead Jacks.
Jack was killed by crude oil patriots who had since created their Islamic Country in northern Nigeria when they adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes beginning 1999, but still stick to one Nigeria because of crude oil deposits.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by KelB(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ntin concern us
But wait o, person no fit jst find girl frnd for this nairaland sef
If you're single and ready to mingle
Hala me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Banjiplus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.