Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (66044 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Throwback: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
kunmiiii:

You need a dictionary to check the meaning of unarmed...

Unarmed man that threatened and boasted he had Nuclear Weapons.

Unarmed man that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of the President; C in C of Armed Forces

Unarmed man that threatened to bring Nigeria to a halt

Unarmed man that inaugurated a reprobated and rogue Secret Service in a sovereign nation.

Plsssss, stop calling him an unarmed man....All his rants, tantrums and histrionics are apt definition of chest beating.

Don't mind that deluded fool you quoted.

I have never seen a more deluded hypocrite as that fellow. People like him goad others to their death, while they remain safely hidden underneath their wives' wrapper.

For him, Kanu was just uttering mere words and had not committed a crime yet.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72517754:
Jack your dog is the most painful thing to you in everyone you caused to die on your foolishness!

You will see Jack again soon Coward Cownu!!

This girl Elizabeth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Ategberoson(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Kanu was not as cowardly as Awolowo. At least, he saw the soldiers gunning down his boys before he escaped knowing that there was no justice in the zoo. But Awolowo, on mere suspecting that IBB boys were on their way, crawled into the ceiling of his house like a miserable kitten and took overdose of rat poison to guarantee a speedy death.

BTW, your rant above shows that you are the one laden with much sorrow, pain and misery. Do not follow the footsteps of Oga Awooo.
My 2 Biafran Cents.

is that what your father told you about awolowo

from you people existence till this time none had meet his achievement in your land maybe agunyi irosi would have but none

if you've people like awo in your land as creative as you people scream your region would have been a tourist region by now

the first person to give free education, first TV station in west Africa, first university in Nigeria, first free medication pls who can reckon all these in your land

can you stress out what your leaders even ojukwu did to his people ?

you people should be ashamed when making a comparative statement and to those loss Jew chanting Lagos is no man's land continue with it, I'm sure mandating Yoruba language as an etiquette to enter Lagos state schools is yet to deposit some senses into you people's brain Abi

comes 2019 you will accept for your boss and KANU can continue disgracing you people e no concern me

the most confused species on earth

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite

is it ur grave?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Daboomb: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yiibos are enterprising but l am shocked at how gullible they come across!
it is shocking that up till now, they cant see where this Kanu Albino is leading them to.

For example, he said they should boycott the coming elections!
Is that not a suicide advice?
How does Obi become V.President?, How does Igbos get a shot in 2023?, how do they have Senators that can amend the constitution to allow Leffelendum? How do they get their share of Nigeria, for the period they are still in Nigeria?

Why cant Yiibos think critically and stop all these gra-gra and empty boasting?

It is that sort of critical thinking that sets Yorubas apart and makes them "sophisticated", whether Yiibos like it or not.

Odie'gwu.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by carrascocity(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
Nwa Chineke! grin

Move on as we follow your lead.

Hissa nightmare to Nigeria menh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Konquest: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:
You mean how you ran away after making empty threats and chest beating at the village square, while entertaining spectators who did not know you were inviting anarchy into their community.

You fled like a coward the moment you sighted the army parading the streets, because you cherish your life, but continued to call on Igbo youths to come into your village to confront the Army, while you and your parents were already in safety.

Since the Igbos love to hate, Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted upon them to engulf them with sorrow, pain and misery.
^^^^^
^^^^^
You actually said it the way it is... This guy ran
away and kept quiet while his silly younger brother
called Emma Powerful/Powerless was lying that
the Nigerian Army killed his brother or had him
in custody. It was all a script from the pit of hell!

Orji Uzor Kalu was right after all... a credible source
told him in 2017 that this guy had ran out of
Nigeria.

Brilliant post! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by elmodee7(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
so ipob also have dogs as members. idiots
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by elmodee7(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Konquest:
^^^^^ ^^^^^ You actually said it the way it is... This guy ran away and kept quiet while his silly younger brother called Emma Powerful/Powerless was lying that the Nigerian Army killed his brother or had him in custody. It was all a script from the pit of hell!
Orji Uzor Kalu was right after all... a credibl ee source told him in 2017 that this guy had ran out of Nigeria.
Brilliant post! smiley
. Emma powerless the idiot was scamed by cownu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

This girl Elizabeth
AGAIN?!
OkaNaUbe:

Elizabeth you talk well. Calabar girl.
AGAIN..
Na wa o!!
Where did you ever came across that name?!
You've been snooping around right?
Better becareful Ube.
Nairaland get police o, chai!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Bane2020: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Banjiplus:
Dirty Igbo people will be claiming to be rich but still come to Lagos to destroy people’s properties. You people should stay in your place if you feel your land is blessed. Awon oloshi jati jati
Last time I checked, at least going by recent events in the South West, it's not Igbos that sodomize and rape their own daughters in the South West like your people shamelessly do... that's exclusively a yoruba thing that always hits the front page of atrocities, it's not Igbos that harvest human bodies to use for ritual purposes like we see your people do almost everyday... thanks to forums like Nairaland that tirelessly brings this evil to light for all to see and read, it's not Igbos that "mine skulls" other fellow human beings to sell, an art your brothers have perfected almost to a lucrative career, all the political assassinations, or the South West states dragging position with the likes of Zamfara and Bauchi for worst performers in the academic index, as waec results have proven over the years... and filth plaguing the South West isn't the fault of the Igbos. So if you are looking for people to blame for your shortcomings, it's best you put that passion to better use by doing a soul searching for your region which is now the dumping ground of all sorts of newly acquired vices... Awolowo will be weeping in his grave at his truncated legacies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
elmodee7:
. Emma powerless the idiot was scamed by cownu.
So you too had observed that Emma Powerless was scammed too, no wonder he's been so quiet for some time after IPOB denounced Nnamdi Kanu as its leader.
I just pity these online IPOB miscreants trying to associate with Israel when IPOB had already pushed the scammer off its books.
Imagine a coward who left his sureties and followers to their fate and some brainwashed, brain dead miscreants are so happy he just resurfaced.
Those women in Owerri who were stripped of their dignity as mothers and grandmothers, I don't even know how to tell them sorry.
Those who lost loved ones, what do we tell them, all because of this scammer and some brainwashed eediots are so happy he's back to deceive them again.
Don't hate bro, pray for them to receive sense, it's not that easy to correct a brainwashed brain.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Somebody should please check sarrki and his type in the ICU because hbp can kill anytime
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72517754:
Jack your dog is the most painful thing to you in everyone you caused to die on your foolishness!

You will see Jack again soon Coward Cownu!!
I think u will see jack sooner b4 him...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

I think u will see jack sooner b4 him...
Jack is far more important and that we know, no big deal anyway because that's his preference.
I only feel for those who were scammed, dead or imprisoned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yyeske:
Jack is far more important and that we know, no big deal anyway because that's his preference.
I only feel for those who were scammed, dead or imprisoned.

Ur brains cells are quite rebellious and its a pity u don't even know dat...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Indigenous(f): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Habyz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
DonKachiERA:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-how-i-was-smuggled-out-of-nigeria-during-operation-python-dance/amp
when he said “my people smuggled me out”does he include his father who also claimed that he Nnamdi Kanu was killed?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Antichristus: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
Nwa Chineke! grin

Move on as we follow your lead.

Brainless and spineless followers of coward, self-deluded leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by superlightning: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ategberoson:

is that what your father told you about awolowo

from you people existence till this time none had meet his achievement in your land maybe agunyi irosi would have but none

if you've people like awo in your land as creative as you people scream your region would have been a tourist region by now

the first person to give free education, first TV station in west Africa, first university in Nigeria, first free medication pls who can reckon all these in your land

can you stress out what your leaders even ojukwu did to his people ?

you people should be ashamed when making a comparative statement and to those loss Jew chanting Lagos is no man's land continue with it, I'm sure mandating Yoruba language as an etiquette to enter Lagos state schools is yet to deposit some senses into you people's brain Abi

comes 2019 you will accept for your boss and KANU can continue disgracing you people e no concern me

the most confused species on earth

Lazy gbegiri-sniffing cowards.

The British colonialists brought the first university college to Nigeria in 1948, NOT awolowo. FYI, university college later became university of Ibadan in 1962, and there has already been a University of Nigeria, Nsukka since 1960! Olodo....

Where is your first television station today? Who watches it if it ever still exists? Yeye.....

Michael Okpara in the 60s, built the eastern region to become the fastest growing economy IN THE WORLD! A simple Google will give you more details, but you don't see igbos making noise.

Inferiority Complex will keep haunting you till thy kingdom come..... Flush commot abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by OKorowanta: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite

Buhari went to kill his followers not the other way.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Ur brains cells are quite rebellious and its a pity u don't even know dat...
Too bad that Nnamdi Kanu had brainwashed you as well, IPOB is no longer with him so deal with that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by princessayesha(f): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2018
The greatest brain washer of all time grin abi na hypnotizer grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by cckalima: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Antoeni post=72517853]Some foolish Brainless IPOB Nuisances will go and Join KANU to be shouting Biafra,you will just die like a Common Criminal or Cultist just like the other dumb Brainless lazy youths died in the vision less struggle. Kanu is now Broke he is coming to raise funds for the up keep of his Family , And some Blind Brainless IPOB Dummies will be following him without knowing his true intentions.
Give yourself brain. KANU Himself saw death and he ran away.
A word is a enough for the wise. Don't Put your Families and love ones in pains and anguish over your death.[/quotes]

your boys scout soldiers run at the sight of gallant boko army yet you want an unarmed man to wait. he who fight's and run lives to fight another day isn't that what your boys scout tomato soldiers call tactical withdrawal.this time if he returns i am sure they will be worse than boko so that we can have a 2nd half of the civil war your moronic Nigeria never learnt from. rubbish country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Dalby(m): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2018
No be biafran intelligence forces again? Na relatives hmmm this guy lies no get part 2.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by cckalima: 2:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Banjiplus:
Dirty Igbo people will be claiming to be rich but still come to Lagos to destroy people’s properties. You people should stay in your place if you feel your land is blessed. Awon oloshi jati jati thunder fire you there. are there no afonjas scattered across the life length and breadth of the SE
cckalima:
[/quote][quote author=Banjiplus post=72518217]Dirty Igbo people will be claiming to be rich but still come to Lagos to destroy people’s properties. You people should stay in your place if you feel your land is blessed. Awon oloshi jati jati thunder fire you there. are there no afonjas scattered across the life length and breadth of the SE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by cckalima: 2:37am On Oct 30, 2018
kunmiiii:

You need a dictionary to check the meaning of unarmed...

Unarmed man that threatened and boasted he had Nuclear Weapons.

Unarmed man that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of the President; C in C of Armed Forces

Unarmed man that threatened to bring Nigeria to a halt

Unarmed man that inaugurated a reprobated and rogue Secret Service in a sovereign nation.

Plsssss, stop calling him an unarmed man....All his rants, tantrums and histrionics are apt definition of chest beating.
when ninnies like you contradict yourself it's not surprising. how many arms did you see with him. so chest beating as you know amounts to being armed. if boko and herdsmen were chest beating too nobody will be worried. provide evidence that ipob killed anybody as your boko and herds brothers did. don't say rubbish here again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by cckalima: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:

Don't mind that deluded fool you quoted.

I have never seen a more deluded hypocrite as that fellow. People like him goad others to their death, while they remain safely hidden underneath their wives' wrapper.

For him, Kanu was just uttering mere words and had not committed a crime yet.
yet your buhari told us dogs and baboons will be soaked In blood if fails in the election and nobody called for his head ehh.. if not that GEJ was fearful he ought to be June 12 by now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2018
cckalima:
when ninnies like you contradict yourself it's not surprising. how many arms did you see with him. so chest beating as you know amounts to being armed. if boko and herdsmen were chest beating too nobody will be worried. provide evidence that ipob killed anybody as your boko and herds brothers did. don't say rubbish here again
Deal with the fact that IPOB is no longer with Nnamdi Kanu for now, when those miscreants showered a police mobile truck with stones, sticks and bottles, I guess you were in Mars.
The video and pictures flooded the Internet about your "exploits".
I want just one picture or video of soldiers in or around kanu's house that day he claimed it was invaded, don't tell me that the whole residents of Umuahia, Afara Ukwu, Ibekwu don't know anything about snapping pictures or recording videos as encouraged by IPOB, I just need one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 2:59am On Oct 30, 2018
cckalima:
yet your buhari told us dogs and baboons will be soaked In blood if fails in the election and nobody called for his head ehh.. if not that GEJ was fearful he ought to be June 12 by now.
Noooo, he'd have been Ggagboed by now, go read about the past Ivorian President, Laurent Gbagbo who stupidly clenched to power after losing, he's with the ICC as we speak and GEJ was smart enough not to get into that trap you guys were pushing him into.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 3:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Habyz:

when he said “my people smuggled me out”does he include his father who also claimed that he Nnamdi Kanu was killed?
Believe Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB at your peril bro, the devil is a learner when it comes to lying as compared to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by eboagu1010(m): 3:20am On Oct 30, 2018
thank God 4 saving ur life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.