Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (66031 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Banjiplus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Dirty Igbo people will be claiming to be rich but still come to Lagos to destroy people’s properties. You people should stay in your place if you feel your land is blessed. Awon oloshi jati jati

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
" He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day ". Shekina. Every soldier knows that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
How England will be waiting for the foolish Kanu to step his feet in the Uk and extradict him immediately to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by technicallyrich(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite
u see how polish you are.
First u people tried to paint biafra as an igbo thing excluding ss,e no work .
Now you people claim he prefers his dog to ipob,but that was not what he said.
Mnk said even his dog jack was not spared when they were killing in the compound.
Uroboba and jealosy and propanganda is like ewa agoyin and bread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
I am more interested in When Sai BaBa will deploy the MILITARY to invade ISRAEL and repatriate him....

WAKE ME when LAI Mohammed launches the first missile

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by jefff455: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
idiot of the highest grade look at the way he acts like a fool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
KANU ode is that how u plan to form a republic SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by mandax: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Banjiplus:
Dirty Igbo people will be claiming to be rich but still come to Lagos to destroy people’s properties. You people should stay in your place if you feel your land is blessed. Awon oloshi jati jati

If you have enough liver to free your SW region from internal colonization, then Biafra gets restored, any Igbo you see in Lagos is at your mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by technicallyrich(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Banjiplus:
hboy,lagos is not a yorubaland.it is a no mans land.
Originally ijaws and benin people owns lagos.
Soon other tribe will rule lagos to confirm this.
So what are you doing in lagos,you can go back to osunn or ibadan thise are yoruba lands.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Chatflick(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alright!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Bridget95(f): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:
You mean how you ran away after making empty threats and chest beating at the village square, while entertaining spectators who did not know you were inviting anarchy into their community.

You fled like a coward the moment you sighted the army parading the streets, because you cherish your life, but continued to call on Igbo youths to come into your village to confront the Army, while you and your parents were already in safety.

Since the Igbos love to hate, Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted upon them to engulf them with sorrow, pain and misery.
never in your life should you call out igbos again in that hateful and careless manner .who told you igbos love to hate.Igbos are all over the world doing business and helping themselves.never have igbos kill others like Herdsmen are doing.you must curtail your unguided words.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Roadto2019: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite
Shut up jare. Those people died for their mission. It is none of your business. Their family did not complain to you. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by yungrylex00(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

you're very wrong he valued his dog more than the ipob members
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Odingo1: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Banjiplus:

Lagos is no mans land for Nigerians
, go back to your state and develop it, nobody owns lagos.

The British defeated Binis to occupy lagos and handed it over to Nigeria as it former capital.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Lordofthewest(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bridget95:
never in your life should you call out igbos again in that hateful and careless manner .who told you igbos love to hate.Igbos are all over the world doing business and helping themselves.never have igbos kill others like Herdsmen are doing.you must curtail your unguided words.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by mandax: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

Guns and bullets don't build a country.

Constant dialogue and political restructuring for emerging realities do.

Your senses be like those of your Buharis, abi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

Do you ever intend to stop being silly? Even if you don't have brain to reason like a proper human being, is there no one around you to confide in?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by kayfra: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bibors:
Buhari's nightmare

Buhari's election winning strategy and tool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
“When I came out (of prison), I continued to preach to my people. I continued to practise my Jewish religion,” he said.
can you imagn that? he is sounding like tha army wanted to kill him because he was practicing jewish religion. wtf man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by AgentGoat: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
lonelydora:

At least he resurfaced. Tell Tompolo who has warships and heavy armoury to resurface nah. No bi by mouth oooo
where did he resurfaced?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Amumaigwe: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:
You mean how you ran away after making empty threats and chest beating at the village square, while entertaining spectators who did not know you were inviting anarchy into their community.

You fled like a coward the moment you sighted the army parading the streets, because you cherish your life, but continued to call on Igbo youths to come into your village to confront the Army, while you and your parents were already in safety.

Since the Igbos love to hate, Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted upon them to engulf them with sorrow, pain and misery.

Kanu was not as cowardly as Awolowo. At least, he saw the soldiers gunning down his boys before he escaped knowing that there was no justice in the zoo. But Awolowo, on mere suspecting that IBB boys were on their way, crawled into the ceiling of his house like a miserable kitten and took overdose of rat poison to guarantee a speedy death.

BTW, your rant above shows that you are the one laden with much sorrow, pain and misery. Do not follow the footsteps of Oga Awooo.
My 2 Biafran Cents.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by mandax: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:

See patriotism.

Guns and bombs killed about three million people in effort to stop Biafra.

The hate you institutionalized in the world against the Igbo thereafter - none of them was able to stop agitation for Igbos to have a different country from your hate-filled lot.

We have seem how your religious extremists also love people of the Middlebelt these days.

Abeg, go siddon de look. Your love my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by kunmiiii: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

I wonder why you Nigerians are not ashamed that your Nigerian is going with guns and Tanks to go and fight an unarmed man in his bedroom?

The Army of other countries are defending those countries against serious issues such as external enemies, territorial integrity and terrorism but your Army is going to fight a man who only has his mouth and a microphone.

Armed Herdsmen have killed thousands of people all over the middle belt this year alone, the Nigerian Army has never killed even one of them.

But if the Nigerian Army hears that unarmed IPOB are somewhere waving flags, that's when they become brave and remember where the trigger of the gun is located

Quite shameful

You need a dictionary to check the meaning of unarmed...

Unarmed man that threatened and boasted he had Nuclear Weapons.

Unarmed man that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of the President; C in C of Armed Forces

Unarmed man that threatened to bring Nigeria to a halt

Unarmed man that inaugurated a reprobated and rogue Secret Service in a sovereign nation.

Plsssss, stop calling him an unarmed man....All his rants, tantrums and histrionics are apt definition of chest beating.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Oponel1962: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
But they denied knowledge of you being in their country and your people are liars
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Banjiplus:
All of a sudden you remembered that Lagos is your land and you're calling for those who made it what it is to quite the city, this is yet another proof that if this oil that is making you to be deeply intoxicated of One Nigeria were found in your land, Nigeria would have belong to history by now. When Biafra is finally restored.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by dapsonlou(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
superlightning:

Fool, do you know that this man disappeared with 22million dollars donated my ipob supporters abroad.

E pain you no be small....

You dared him to step foot in Nigeria, he did.

You used court in an attempt to intimidate him, the court cleared him accusations.

He was unlawfully kept in prison, but to uour dismay,he was bailed.

You thought your binta and officers could intimidate with dos and donts, he rubbished them all

You jubilated over his attack and perceived death, he outsmarted your Python dance.

You call him a tout, Israel national TV recognized and interviewed him yesterday.

Una no dey tire? Losers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by fuckboys: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Hungry bloggers everywhere... embarassed
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/videos/991663431017745/

You should watch the video if you haven't, I don't understand what you mean by hungry bloggers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by doggedfighter(f): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
Nwa Chineke! grin

Move on as we follow your lead.

Will you stop that nwachineke gibberish. Can't you see through this man's deceits?

I'm Igbo by the way !

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
jerseyboy:
Biafra or Death

My brother, remember these your words.

When army start their own then don’t look for sympathy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
jerseyboy:
Biafra or Death

Now is taking about religion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Throwback: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
technicallyrich:

hboy,lagos is not a yorubaland.it is a no mans land.
Originally ijaws and benin people owns lagos.
Soon other tribe will rule lagos to confirm this.
So what are you doing in lagos,you can go back to osunn or ibadan thise are yoruba lands.

I am never suprised when I see that idiocy is fast gaining dominance amongst the Igbo.

Didn't you also hear that the Igala originally own Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Daboomb: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

Yes, Nnamdi kanu bolted away like Usain bolt.

COWARDICE RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD AND DNA.

Nothing surprising here but l expect that he should at least, warn his foolish followers so that they too can escape, instead of leaving them in the lurch.
No selfishness and wickedness, can be greater than that
angry angry

Shockingly, HISTORY will still repeat itself, again and again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.