Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,523 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

MUST READ: You Are Not Yet In Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: You Are Not Yet In Love! (306 Views)

[A Must Read] “you Are Are Cheap Cheating Olosho” – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend Cr / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: You Are Not Yet In Love! by drdrey7(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yes! I meant it...YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE YET!

This is one of the biggest mistakes most of us make in our relationship. I think it's high time we consider this and take the right steps.

Okay...you might not understand what I mean yet.

Lemme use this picture (am sure you'd understand me with this);

If you're a guy and you see a beautiful lady passing by what would say or do?

If you're a lady and you saw a tall and handsome guy with a sweet voice (nice accent) passing by what would you say or do?

Hmmm...am sure you know what you'll do...right? ��

That moment, when we see this kind of people, and we feel something sweet...some of us take that for LOVE which is not it.

That's what I call ATTRACTION!

There's a big difference between ATTRACTION & LOVE - and you need to know which is which and where to draw the line.

Most of have made this huge mistake of delving into an affair with the opposite sex just because of what we see (attracted to) in the person. Get me right here, am not saying it's bad to see a beautiful lady or a handsome guy and feeling something for the person --instead, what I want you to understand is;

What you feel at that moment is not LOVE, but YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO THE PERSON which shouldn't be the core reason why you should delve into an affair with the person - being a friend is not bad.

This is the reason why most of us are having issues in our relationships because we couldn't define the core reason for being in the relationship with the person we are in it with (not truthful with ourselves), we need to understand this principle.

Delving into a relationship with the opposite sex base on ATTRACTION ONLY will bring pains because that's not a solid foundation for a long-lasting relationship.

I DON'T KNOW IF SOMEONE GETS MY POINT HERE?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eldee Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary. / What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote / Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.