Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (49395 Views)

Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shot Himself In The Foot When He Left Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by 8stargeneral: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2018
Great decision my cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Longtime nazi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by carrascocity(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

And the commentator repeatedly kept reffering to our keeper as "the giant" angry
I felt like punching him at that particular moment.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Elder0001:

Longtime nazi
It's been a long time indeed. How have you been?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Earlmikky(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Mouth Gig:
VOTE PMB..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.
u go die ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Deepfreezer(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2018
SpearHead:
Couldn't believe that Barça will rape these guys 5times in 90mins.
Madrid need to wake up and forget the C syndrome.
Meanwhile my man, u need to up your game I'm juventus
7goals in 10games, man's putting a shift.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by babakb: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Deepfreezer:

and 4 Assists

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by BtcKingdom(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Dee60:

BARCA DEFEATED MADRID 5-0 BOUT 3/4 SEASONS AGO, EVEN WITH CR7 PLAYING.

WHY IS CR7 SPEAKING NOW?

LET US SEE IF JUVENTUS WILL NOT TREAT HIM LIKE COMMODITY IF HE FAILS TO SCORE GOALS AND IF HE FAILS TO WIN UCL.
do you have amnesia?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Deepfreezer:

....in the hard tough Italian serie A is no mean feat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Deepfreezer(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
babakb:

and 4 Assists
correct
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by Astark: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin I thought he wanted to leave his comfort zone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez by uthlaw: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2019
C.Ronaldo:I want high wages like Messi

Perez:if you want that,you have to play like leo.

C.Ronaldo:I want to go.

Perez:wish you the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) / When Nani Ruined One Of The Greatest Career Goals Ronaldo Scored(throwback) / Latest Pictures Of The National Stadium, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.