Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria (13049 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria(photo) / Ease Of Doing Business: FG Targets Top 100 Ranking In 2yrs / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sam Waziosky #1. She doesn’t flirt at all.
So the belief here is that when women flirt with the opposite sex it’s because they want to get it on at the dance floor, coffee shop, work, you name it.
#2. Experienced women have a penetrating stare.
It is reasoned that women with a sexual history can match a man’s stare.
#3. She walks differently.
According to this prehistoric belief, a woman’s vaginal opening increases after sex, making her walk a little broader.
#4. Women with a sexual past are more brazen.
Inexplicably sex made them read more https://askjist..com/.../15-ways-to-find-out-if...
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by zombieTRACKER: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
iSage:
Watch how bigots invade this thread (+_+)

If it's so easy for them over there, why do they keep migrating to Lagos ?

We are looking for your certificate too
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
And no one is even talking about the first. ..this is bias. Oyo, Ebonyi, Osun & Plateau though.

Don't get twisted I'm from 042. I so love Enugu. It's very peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Baroba(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
LZAA:

Three eastern states and the former northern capital
Lagos is ther cuz it was built with south south money
Funny enough no mention of ogun or those backward west states yet afojas keep bragging
To afonjics be specific,say lagos not sw
Cc immhotep sarrki jumpandpas Roger3D justiceleague1

No mind them, they are all from Lagos . Amazingly we don't see the same development in neighbouring states..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by mitcheldaniela5(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
01mcfadden:

Nice one, we will get their.

Free Digital Marketing Training.

Do you still struggle selling online? why not join us this Tuesday 30th(tomorrow), 9:00am.

These event sponsored by Facebook, strictly for business owners and its 100% practical. Registration is free and compulsory.

Sign-up:- www./facebook-insta
Date: 30th(Tuesday) oct, 2018.
Time:- 9:00AM

ADDRESS:- 3A, Ajoke Okusanya close off Abel Oreniyi Salvation bus stop Opebi Beside Divine Hotel.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by rusher14: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kaduna numero uno.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Alexk2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
While is this all about Enugu that took second in the rating and no one seems to see kaduna who's first in the log. Op what's your point exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by iykomo666(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
ekwensu odu ogologo na b4 Igbo dey go Lagos no be nah ok
iSage:

2 Likes

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by iSage: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
iykomo666:
ekwensu odu ogologo na b4 Igbo dey go Lagos no be nah ok

Now you can swerve.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Holak: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
divinecode101:
Nairaland has gone this low?

I cannot but cry for Nairaland the myopic level it has descended to! When do we start celebrating 2nd position? Why is the 1st position not celebrated? I pity Seun Osewa of Nairaland - he should remember nigeriavillagesquare.com - this is how it went comatose.

This nothing but a useless yoo-man's job for Enugu state. If you are able to click the source, it is nothing but Enugu state media. I use to think Seun Osewa and his nairaland crew still have some semblance of professionalism until this evening

Read the post well please. The news came from the media aide of Enugu State Governor, not from Seun. If the person who took first doesnt deem it fit to celebrate, will stop the second person from celebrating?
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by gentleibraheem(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
What happened to our Nasarawa state
Cries
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by blowjob: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
PMB IS WORKING...GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Cometova(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by eakenbor: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nairaland keeps going lower and lower everyday. 2nd position is now greater than 1st position.
divinecode101:
Nairaland has gone this low?

I cannot but cry for Nairaland the myopic level it has descended to! When do we start celebrating 2nd position? Why is the 1st position not celebrated? I pity Seun Osewa of Nairaland - he should remember nigeriavillagesquare.com - this is how it went comatose.

This nothing but a useless yoo-man's job for Enugu state. If you are able to click the source, it is nothing but Enugu state media. I use to think Seun Osewa and his nairaland crew still have some semblance of professionalism until this evening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Chukazu: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
An wetting AbiA find go No5?
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Igbo again...don't they get tired .. give them Biafra
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by WorkSmartEdu: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
I agree except that more has to be done especially on the road infrastructure. This road is called PRODA road and is located in Industrial Layout Emene. Businesses there pay huge taxes yet the access road to those businesses is a nightmare.
Please Mr Gburu Gburu, the listening governor do something. I learnt that you visited that road in 2016 when you commissioned Shalom Science and Technology Academy the Nigerian/British Science Academy.

See for yourselves the road P. S. The road is just 2km

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Spinoren(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Build websites at for as low as N5000
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by sirbanky77(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
abeg who go sub for me undecidedabeg who go sub for me
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by LadyExcellency: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chukazu:
An wetting AbiA find go No5?

Abia is 3rd while Anambra is 5th
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Abia state is a critical viable state, but unfortunately her leaders are daft to que in to that. just imagine Abia state has a good infrastructure, Roads, the state wouldnt hv being dsame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Am I reading it right? The easiest places to do business have higher scores (on the right). The length of the arrow shows how much the state has improved.

Based on my understanding
- Kaduna improved the most from 55 to 66
- Enugu improved 2nd most from 48 to 58 or so

However Jigawa was already much better at 62, improved to 64. But way easier than Enugu.

There's a big difference between improving ease of business, and actual ease of business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
LZAA:

Three eastern states and the former northern capital
Lagos is ther cuz it was built with south south money
Funny enough no mention of ogun or those backward west states yet afojas keep bragging
To afonjics be specific,say lagos not sw
Cc immhotep sarrki jumpandpas Roger3D justiceleague1

Actually, though Enugu improved the 2nd most (long line) to about 57, but it's actually still behind Ogun in ease of business, which is at 58 or 58.5. This means there's policy by the state gov't between 2014 and 2018 that has allowed it to get much better, and we can project that if it keeps up the pace, in 2022, it will be in 70s. It's not there yet, today.

Analogy: it's like Nigeria's economy growing by 7% and USA growing by 2%. That doesn't mean Nigeria's economy is actually bigger or broader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Unconquerable73: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
The Great Enugu. Obodo oma.

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Geeoriginal: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is very misleading post. Enugu is actually 18th position in the ease of doing business in Nigeria going by that table. But, Enugu level of improvement is second in the whole federation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by big7: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
iSage:

Who is migrating to Lagos
You very myopic and daft..have lived in Lagos all my life and right about now I'm based in Ilorin and I'm loving the life I'm living over here... Lagos is over hyped.. Take a bow and you shall grow from this glory Lagos mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2018
nextstep:

Actually, though Enugu improved the 2nd most (long line) to about 57, but it's actually still behind Ogun in ease of business, which is at 58 or 58.5. This means there's policy by the state gov't between 2014 and 2018 that has allowed it to get much better, and we can project that if it keeps up the pace, in 2022, it will be in 70s. It's not there yet, today.

Analogy: it's like Nigeria's economy growing by 7% and USA growing by 2%. That doesn't mean Nigeria's economy is actually bigger or broader.
Lagos was built by SS money
The remaining SW is a c.r.ap hole
#fact

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by Ignatio(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2018
This is political.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by rOsy247(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
I have a proposal to make to world Bank. Anybody knows their contact address should hint me.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by lastdon5: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Yes, Abia came 3rd... The SME capital of Nigeria!
we'll definitely be there, if not for our misfortune in governance Abia would have been Japan (Aba)and Dubai (Umuahia ) of Africa.
Come 2019 and industrialist is taking over the seat of government in the person of Uchechukwu Ogah... all I see is industrialization everywhere.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Loses ₦‎79 To Dollar / Dangote Petrol: Days Of Bowing To Foreign Powers Over – Otedola / FG, Chinese Consortium Sign $5.8bn Power Plant Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.