Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria (12932 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria(photo) / Ease Of Doing Business: FG Targets Top 100 Ranking In 2yrs / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria by iSage: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
big7:

Who is migrating to Lagos
You very myopic and daft..have lived in Lagos all my life and right about now I'm based in Ilorin and I'm loving the life I'm living over here... Lagos is over hyped.. Take a bow and you shall grow from this glory Lagos mentality

It's obvious you're the myopic and daft one here. I simply asked a question and you're here replying with petty insults. Ghetto mentality. It's clear you lived in the slums.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. / Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.