Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (74679 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Martinez19(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:
She's still retty, even with the scar

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by AdorableJosh(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kwamecron:
Horror

There's always that one person, always.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Martinez19:

Auto correct
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Carlyscales: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Simplep:
Always complaining kai,cant we wish d babe in peace?
grin
U can remain in the ideal while we choose d real
That's what this country needs!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Bede2u(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
U wont see cilicmarin or ngeneukwenu in this type of thread to wish the girl happy birthday...if na to dey spread APC hate...she go sabi
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by bettercreature(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
U wont see cilicmarin or ngeneukwenu in this type of thread to wish the girl happy birthday...if na to dey spread APC hate...she go sabi
She was very cute happy birth day to her.She is a very strong lady! many would have committed suicide including myself
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Martinez19(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Auto correct
lol. It's not about the auto correct. There is nothing pretty about the scar face I am seeing. I am happy that she survived and she is happy.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Whataworld: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Happy birthday come and collect birthday gift.
lol.which one is"hmm" again?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Coloradvantage(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Carlyscales:
That's what this country can do to her people!

She's even lucky that she's still alive. A country were the Govt couldn't even acknowledge the death of soldiers in d warfront for political reasons.

Happy bd dr shine on jaree.
Abeg no come backooo grin
bros what are you saying? Are you okay? Haa! Your off key much na em make I d ask o. Get enough rest, eat more fruits and veges, quit smoking. But if symptom persist, check into a near by psychiatric care center
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mehn that crash really messed up her face but happy birthday to her
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Happy Birthday Kechi
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Slickest(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kwamecron:
Horror
You are a savage guy
grin grin grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Slickest(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:
She's still pretty even with the scar
Lie lie... make ur bro bring her home say im wan marry... u'll tel her how beautiful she is ba?

No dey bobo ppl

Thank God she is still alive
Admire her courage not lie to her

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
happy birthday fine girl.
Buhari why is Rochas still alive uptill now?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
highchief3:
She will definitely give her husband beautiful kids
Yes o because she has beautiful genes.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by ozoono(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kwamecron:
Horror
put ur two hands in ur head, AND SHOUT I AM MAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
I tot Plastic Surgery can make her fine again, or there's little surgery can do.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by IamPlato(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:
She's still pretty even with the scar

Must You Lie To This Level
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Carlyscales: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Coloradvantage:
bros what are you saying? Are you okay? Haa! Your off key much na em make I d ask o. Get enough rest, eat more fruits and veges, quit smoking. But if symptom persist, check into a near by psychiatric care center

cool

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Meen she was a babe before tragedy struck. Her beauty is genetic and it is still there underneath those scars, waiting to be passed on to her children smiley

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Must You Lie To This Level

Please stick to your opinion, I'll stick to mine.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Slickest:

Lie lie... make ur bro bring her home say im wan marry... u'll tel her how beautiful she is ba?

No dey bobo ppl

Thank God she is still alive
Admire her courage not lie to her

Your opinion though, not mine.

Thank you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. It's not about the auto correct. There is nothing pretty about the scar face I am seeing. I am happy that she survived and she is happy.

Good for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Lankybaby(f): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kwamecron:
Horror
Mumu like you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Awww I remember her back then in primary school.. Very brilliant, but her shakara too much. Proud of u dear. Happy birthday and God bless you with more talents!!!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by hightempo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
K
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Raalsalghul: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
What's stopping her from going for plastic surgery? sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by alfredilly: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
She should have been sponsored for a plastic surgery. There are reasons to be happy though

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by sessydu: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hbd dear. You are such a fighter!! Have a blast!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.