Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (74678 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Cheeryfeet: 12:54am On Oct 30, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Happy birthday come and collect birthday gift.

Incoming transfer, please click to receive SENSE
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by babeosisi: 3:46am On Oct 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
She looked very beautiful as a kid.

I think she should consider some plastic surgery.

She has a lot to thank for though. Surviving a plane crash is not easy. angry

She has had over 100
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Happy birthday dearie.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2018
She as the only survivor show's when your time to die is not yet ripe,no kind of accident can kill you.We shall surely see why God kept her alive in few year's time,happy birthday to the Gem.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by LLKJSays(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Anybody contemplating SUICIDE!? here's a Living Example,

For you to BELIEVE that after Darkness...

comes forth SunShine,Hope and Success in this Life...

They NEVER promised you,that i was gonna be Easy....

Keep your HeadUP!

'Kechi Onwuchi YOU ARE AMAZING!

BLeSsUP!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Ranchhoddas: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Yemi Alade na mumu!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2018
She's lucky to be alive... Plastic surgery
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by showafrica(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Her bresss Don big ooo, fine woman.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2018
She is a strong Lady!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Sammye(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Hum

But come to think of it, can't plastic surgery be of help for restoration?
Maybe she needs the scar to remind her and put her in check.
I wonder when we will realize that things of this world can fade away

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by toygod2: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
dgf
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) by Leruger: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Raalsalghul:
What's stopping her from going for plastic surgery? sad sad sad sad sad

Probably it's difficult to find good clinic and surgeon that will be good and professional enough. When I've decidede to make my plastic operation it took a lot of time for me to find good doctor. plastic surgery vancouver company helped me a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.