Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker (21001 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Ejimagift:
Why can't the Federal government send Under cover DSS agents of igbo extraction to Israel to infiltrate IPOB and take out Nnamdi kanu so this biafra bullsheet can end once and for all
Mumu, if you kill Nnamdi kalu IPOB will end?
You thought the death of Ojukwu will end Biafra agitation but it never did.
Biafra agitation is an ideology and can not be defeated with guns and rifles. Capische!
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2018
At least the schools are in Nigeria, they are both employers of labour. I, for one finished from BellsTech, and I enjoyed my 4 years sojourn at the university.

All the money BUHARI stole as:
- Minister of petroleum (1976)
Governor of NORTH Eastern states (1981)
-Head of state (1983)
Chairman of PTF (1990s)
President of NIGERIA (2015-now)

What did he use the money for? NO single investment, no setting up a company to employ his community members in Daura. He keeps deceiving zombies that he has 150 cows for over 30 years, (those that died and gave birth still remained same figure), only has 2 houses in Kaduna and Katsina (no house in abj), and couldnt pay his presidential form.

BMC Zombies, who do una this thing?
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2018
seunmsg:

Even if I show you video of Atiku looting CBN, you will still support him. US Senate report on him is available online, get it and read.

Remember Obasanjo was then setting his enemies up.. we should not be fighting over these politicians. They are all rogues. I for one will not vote for nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Traces Origin Of Nigerian Insecurity To 1966 Massacre / Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims / Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.