Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker (20997 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nehemz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:
Those supporting Atiku knows that he's a thief. They know he has nothing to offer other than loot and destroy the country. They are supporting him simply because they hate the current president. They are willing to cut their nose to spite their face. We won't allow them. Atiku belongs to the prison and not Aso rock.
Pls convince me to vote Buhari for now i didn't see anything on him that will make me to vote him.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72518372:

Truth is bitter.
Shame!

Let's hope this ma'am is 100% clean.

If she was never part of any government, I would listen to her.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Sleekfingers: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ejimagift:
Why can't the Federal government send Under cover DSS agents of igbo extraction to Israel to infiltrate IPOB and take out Nnamdi kanu so this biafra bullsheet can end once and for all

They might be working on it...just sit back and relax....

But from what is going on now...he seems to seeking asylum indirectly....which will make it difficult to be extradit...if he is granted asylum
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:
Those supporting Atiku knows that he's a thief. They know he has nothing to offer other than loot and destroy the country. They are supporting him simply because they hate the current president. They are willing to cut their nose to spite their face. We won't allow them. Atiku belongs to the prison and not Aso rock.

Yea he is a big thief

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Calyb(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
All I see is the return of PMB back to daura

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

Yes, we hate incompetence and cluelessness.

Atiku is the man we know.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by seunmsg(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
12345baba:
don't worry when dey come to wipe ur kins in ur village u will sing another song

Who are these people coming to wipe your kind? Atiku's Fulani herdsmen or Buhari's Fulani herdsmen? Choose one and let me know. Scare mongering failed in Ekiti, it will fail again next year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by alexis4real: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
#Atikulooter must not be allowed to #CONtinua.

Sit there and see how Atiki and Obi will be sworn in come May 2019,...ewu,skuya,ewure ,goat

Source: http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Editorial_10/Where-Has-Nigeria-s-Money-Gone_printer.shtml

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Chatflick(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
To all those saying Atiku is a thief and simply wants to loot Nigeria's money please is it that the current leader we have is not a thief in block letters? We have given Buhari a chance, let him go in peace so another can rule Nigeria cause many are tired of his so called administration which came in a disguise to change the country for good and eradicate corruption. The truth is his government is not corrupt rather his government exists solely for corruption.

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Let's hope this ma'am is 100% clean.

If she was never part of any government, I would listen to her.

Okay, your Point is noted sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Awoo88: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
He is being out of government for some time now and that school is still standing and doing well
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
*T Y DANJUMA & HIS SO-CALLED MIDDLE MELTERS.*

*A must read:*

*Geo Uguru wrote:*

*When Odi happened where soldiers were used to murder unarmed civilians, T Y Danjuma was Minister of Defence.*

*When soldiers killed the people of Zaki Biam, T Y Danjuma was Minister of Defence.*

*When the massacres were happening so often on the plateau and the State Governor was suspended and state of emergency imposed more than once, T Y Danjuma was Defence Minister.*

*What did T Y Danjuma think of the military under him then?*

*AND*
*George Udom wrote:*
*I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty Biafran men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!*

*I wonder what could be said if assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!*

*What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!*

*Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?*
*...and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?*

*God Willing, they will all fail and they would not have rest of minds.*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by hush15: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
RockHard:
lipsrsealed

Honestly and frankly speaking. it doesnt matter any more. Let them all take panadol for the man headache, who cares....

when it is your time, its your time. All the years, he didnt win any primaries and nobody reckoned but when it was time, they are all fidgeting... It actually reveals that the mans competiveness. you cant be president and not benefit.

Buhari is also benefiting from the system. Ezekwesili will benefit if she becomes the president to but now it Atikus time and nothing can stop the sun from shining on his side. My only charge to him is, be good to nigerians. deliver something that will grow the economy and give every nigerian a great sense of belonging. Be better than Buhari.... simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Olatunji1929: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Zombie can go and die nothing can stop me from voting for atiku wallai if apc show me where atiku was robbing central bank or show me video evidence that atiku killed bola ige or mko abiola i wil stil vote for him atiku is far better than buhari zombie can drink otapiapia if you are so pained
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by ofuonyebi: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lets not deceive ourselves and decides to commit suicide because of any reason in 2019 by voting Atiku as president

Honestly without playing politics...a lifeless buhari or any even lai mohammed is better than a hungry looter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by rusher14: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Zombie can go and die nothing can stop me from voting for atiku wallai if apc show me where atiku was robbing central bank or show me video evidence that atiku killed bola ige or mko abiola i wil stil vote for him atiku is far better than buhari zombie can drink otapiapia if you are so pained

We know your type.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by yomi96(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

Even if I show you video of Atiku looting CBN, you will still support him. US Senate report on him is available online, get it and read.
the US justice department report of atiku is online too. Get it and read to cure your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

People like you would have shouted persecution of political opponents if he had been arrested and prosecuted. You will write to EU, UN, US embassy, Catholic church etc telling them that democracy is under threat in Nigeria.

Last I checked he was rolling with buhari?

Till recently cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

None is holy.

1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
divinecode101:
All hail the president of the biafrauud republic!

This guy can never rule Nigeria, he will only rule biafrauud republic

I find these flat_heads so appalling dedicating the whole of their lives to Atiku whereas the Athifkwu guy cannot even win Adamawa his home state.

After 2019 election, some people after voting the wrong candidate will still continue shouting marginalization

I would have hope they should use their head, bunch of jokers

Blabbing.... yen yen yen

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72518312:
Atiku the Thief....
He will be in Jail already in a saner clime

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

Like Buhari increased your salary to N35/post.

1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by fof1: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
RockHard:
lipsrsealed

LET MADAM OBY SHUT HER WIDE MOUTH. SHE HAS NO BUSINESS SEEKING D SEAT OF D PRESIDENT. ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS A MUCH BETTER CANDIDATE FOR D SEAT THAN ANY OTHER IN D RACE. WHICH MONEY IS COMMONWEALTH? WHATEVER ARE UR PROOFS, PLS GO TO D COURT AS IT IS NOT LATE. STOP PEDDLING DECEITFUL LIES AND NAME CALLING,PLS.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Jackonsy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

People like you would have shouted persecution of political opponents if he had been arrested and prosecuted. You will write to EU, UN, US embassy, Catholic church etc telling them that democracy is under threat in Nigeria.

you don't know how to talk ooooo
he was in APC and buhari named him angel of non-corruption because he is in opposition they started calling him spots of name,

you are just biased by nature of your been

why didn't he prob him all those whiles

I pity you sense of reasoning

let him fight by first starting probing tinubu who has 1% of every money entering TSA(treasury single account)

finally to nail it all find stand in political line of flush out

buhari is a failure and atikulate is not an angel but we prefer one thing better than other

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by poseidon12: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:

Who are these people coming to wipe your kind? Atiku's Fulani herdsmen or Buhari's Fulani herdsmen? Choose one and let me know. Scare mongering failed in Ekiti, it will fail again next year.

Of course it's the terrorist and tribalist Buhari's Fulani. If tribalist Buhari comes back in 2019, every non-Fulani Nigerian will see terror as promised by Buhari's Miyetti Allah and the Fulani Nationality Movement fully backed by Buhari using the Nigerian Army. We are already witnessing a demo of what is to come, in Plateau, Benue and Taraba States.
By the way, someone asked you a question: If you believe Atiku is corrupt, how come Tinubu and APC showered praises on him when he was leaving PDP to join APC?
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by SarkinYarki: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Not Ezekwesili is a sadist working for Buhari
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Dididrumz(m): 12:42am On Oct 30, 2018
maybachmusic:

Thought buhari was fighting corruption?

Y is atiku still walking free?

That's because they have no evidence to hold against Him. The man is just too smart for them..

#IamAtikulated already, they can talk bullshit if they want to
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Greyworld: 3:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Ejimagift:
Why can't the Federal government send Under cover DSS agents of igbo extraction to Israel to infiltrate IPOB and take out Nnamdi kanu so this biafra bullsheet can end once and for all
Mossad ll spot them n take them out from a million mile away. .. No stress
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by phillip4re: 3:46am On Oct 30, 2018
One of the two is fit for the post....can't we choose from other options....Dont tell me that you don't have alternatives....79 candidates are jostling for this post
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Tywo2018: 4:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Mama BUTIKU..
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker by Firefire(m): 5:10am On Oct 30, 2018
The sons and daughters of perdition promoting the terrorist in Aso rock will surely fail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole: Police Continues Blockade Of APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.