Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (46642 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:08am On Oct 30, 2018
ClassicMG:
no na your papa money dem loot
If you have a father and respect Him, don't call my father
Truth is bitter, u guys have said ru.bbish enoff

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2018
kaluxy007:

if at all he has a bank account
Don't mind them! somebody will not hear word, ppl that doesnt knw what is a bank acct will follow and be shouting looting looting everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by MetaPhysical: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Isn't Dubai where looters go to launder their stolen money? I recall one of the countries Buhari signed looted-money-repatriation agreement with was UAE.

This is a looting arrangee meeting and they took it offshore, like they do their loots. I see Atiku, I see Saraki, I see Obi....say no more! grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by ClassicMG(m): 5:13am On Oct 30, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

If you have a father and respect Him, don't call my father
Truth is bitter, u guys have said ru.bbish enoff
if you have sense ni you won't say that rubbish you said earlier. Truth kill you there

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Princedapace(m): 5:13am On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:
At least we now have a President that can read and who doesn't need economic terms to be interpreted to in Hausa.

Exactly, for one thing, Obi is a great strategists. I am not saying he is the best, but he is really a great asset.

I would have gladly voted for the current VP if APC had presented him. The current VP is far better than Buhari. My goodness, Buhari is not just qualified to be a president of a complex country like Nigeria. He is best an Imam, or a muslim leader.

That guy is too bigot driven and blinded.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2018
ClassicMG:
if you have sense ni you won't say that rubbish you said earlier. Truth kill you there
Truth does not kill, tell me what is sensible in what u wrote? I no get your time sha! make I sleep jare!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by gare(f): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:
At least we now have a President that can read and who doesn't need economic terms to be interpreted to in Hausa.

You are wicked, wahlai

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Burgerlomo: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are very wicked cool

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by franchasng: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2018
I am not saying Atiku is a saint!

I am not saying that Atiku is the Messiah!

All I am saying is this: Buhari and APC has failed woefully!

Buhari had the chance to transform Nigeria and write his name in the history of time, but he allowed his tribalistic nature, biasness and wickedness + love for vengeance to take over him!

Buhari allowed his Fulani brother's to deceive him into turning to Fulani President after Nigerians of all tribes rallied together to campaign, vote and make him President, isn't that wickedness to humanity

Now that everybody have seen clearly that Buhari has failed Nigerians, it will be foolishness for us Nigerians to still vote Buhari again as President in 2019 election, that will make Buhari and his cabinet to neglect Nigerians the more, and that will make incoming Nigerian Presidents and politicians become less concerned with performing to deliver on their campaign promises as they will rely on their power of incumbency to win reelection whether they perform or not!

This will kill our growing democracy and hurt our economy growth as a nation.

Let us join hands together and vote Buhari out in 2019 as a way of sending strong signals to incoming Presidents, Governors, etc that Nigerians are wiser now!

Let's try Atiku and if he fails to deliver on his campaign promises, we join hands together again and vote him out after 4 years!

Nigeria is not a Royal Kingdom where one man will turn himself into a King ruling anyhow without considering how the people he is ruling are faring!

Nigeria's Presidency does not belong to anybody, it does not belong to Buhari or anybody. Buhari must go!

And if Buhari and APC try to use INEC, Police, Army, etc to rig the election in 2019, God Almighty that oversees the earth will fight back for Nigerians suffering because of Buhari's failure and wickedness and we all know that when God arise, when God decides to fight, its always disastrous, Buhari be warned now!!!

Let Nigerians go!

Buhari you failed! You have failed! You had the opportunity but you got carried away, please go and let Nigeria regain peace and unity again!

Buhari if you think you can force yourself on Nigerians through election rigging, God and Nature will fight you, so get ready!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

You ppl shud shut up wit all this looting looting up & down, did they loot your money? are u looking for your money? somebody doesn't have 1 naira and He is posting ru.bbish
Non.sense
but they actually looted the nation to a stupor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by yusufyo: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2018
They can go to Jupiter planet if they like buhari remain our candidate. Rogues!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by yusufyo: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
I am not saying Atiku is a saint!

I am not saying that Atiku is the Messiah!

All I am saying is this: Buhari and APC has failed woefully!

Buhari had the chance to transform Nigeria and write his name in the history of time, but he allowed his tribalistic nature, biasness and wickedness + love for vengeance to take over him!

Buhari allowed his Fulani brother's to deceive him into turning to Fulani President after Nigerians of all tribes rallied together to campaign, vote and make him President, isn't that wickedness to humanity

Now that everybody have seen clearly that Buhari has failed Nigerians, it will be foolishness for us Nigerians to still vote Buhari again as President in 2019 election, that will make Buhari and his cabinet to neglect Nigerians the more, and that will make incoming Nigerian Presidents and politicians become less concerned with performing to deliver on their campaign promises as they will rely on their power of incumbency to win reelection whether they perform or not!

This will kill our growing democracy and hurt our economy growth as a nation.

Let us join hands together and vote Buhari out in 2019 as a way of sending strong signals to incoming Presidents, Governors, etc that Nigerians are wiser now!

Let's try Atiku and if he fails to deliver on his campaign promises, we join hands together again and vote him out after 4 years!

Nigeria is not a Royal Kingdom where one man will turn himself into a King ruling anyhow without considering how the people he is ruling are faring!

Nigeria's Presidency does not belong to anybody, it does not belong to Buhari or anybody. Buhari must go!

And if Buhari and APC try to use INEC, Police, Army, etc to rig the election in 2019, God Almighty that oversees the earth will fight back for Nigerians suffering because of Buhari's failure and wickedness and we all know that when God arise, when God decides to fight, its always disastrous, Buhari be warned now!!!

Let Nigerians go!

Buhari you failed! You have failed! You had the opportunity but you got carried away, please go and let Nigeria regain peace and unity again!

Buhari if you think you can force yourself on Nigerians, God and Nature will fight you, so get ready!!!!
U are confused, who is God and where is nature. Keep ur deceitful ideals to yourself. Nobody is interested in ur writeup.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by deebrownneymar: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2018
I'm just so sad that the election is between to major incompetent crooks...Atiku and Buhari. God please have mercy on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by franchasng: 5:27am On Oct 30, 2018
yusufyo:

U are confused, who is God and where is nature. Keep ur deceitful ideals to yourself. Nobody is interested in ur writeup.
go and ask Abacha, go and ask Muritala Mohammed, go and ask Nzeogwu, you don't need to be interested in my writeup bra, time alone will tell, Buhari can dare and see cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by donfeluche(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2018
The worst thing that happen to you is being Raped by someone one you thought can not have an erection, because you might even go to his bedroom without a pant, thinking that he can not have an erection so why protecting your self, but if you know he can have erection at least you can avoid him. NIGERIANS are being raped by a man every body has a trust on, one we thought can not have an erection, we came to him without our Panties, and now he is impregnation us with Poverty, Backwardness, Dauracracy, massive election rigging, wanton destruction of lives and property, Naked lies, lack of press freedom, Fulani JIHADISM, militocracy infused in democratic system, favoristism, Nepotism and all forms of evil machinations.
Well Atiku is not the best at least his Government will be a wider coverage like MTN, you can feel him anywhere any place any time. RIDE ON ARTIOBI

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by opribo(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2018
This is how people who have a vision be have. Even when they have not won the election they plan and strategise ahead with hope that when they evetually win no time for story telling

Unlike Bubu that was busy recruiting blood thirsty assasins that will come and unleash the blood of baboons and monkey mixed together pn our blessed land. Now the asssasins have refused to go away they keep pn killing because that is what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by EKPETI(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2018
what is wrong with Nigeria Leaders? Must they take Nigeria's money to another country(capital flight)? They went to Dubia to meet. Cant they do their strategy meeting here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by WhoBeThisMan: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2018
sureheaven:
]At least we now have a President that can read and who doesn't need economic terms to be interpreted to in Hausa.

A presidential candidate that left the country to dubai to go and strategize. Is PDP not shameful for their 16years, Nigeria shld have been better than Dubai if PDP had done well and had not looted the nation to stupor.
How many presidential candidates of other countries come to strategize in Nigeria.

His own will be worst if he becomes the president in ipob land.
Ole Atiku
at least he didn't go for 3 months medical vacation in UK to treat ear infection

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by eddyhanson: 5:51am On Oct 30, 2018
sureheaven:
]At least we now have a President that can read and who doesn't need economic terms to be interpreted to in Hausa.

A presidential candidate that left the country to Dubai to go and strategize. Is PDP not shameful for their 16years, Nigeria shld have been better than Dubai if PDP had done well and had not looted the nation to stupor.
How many presidential candidates of other countries come to strategize in Nigeria.

His own will be worst if he becomes the president in ipob land.
Ole Atiku

Going to Dubai for strategizing on an effective Economic driving policies is by far better than using nigerian money for Medical Tourist Abroad as being paraded by your PMB and your team...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by freemi(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2018
divinecode101:
The thieves who want to steal more
stale stale stale stale stale!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by freemi(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2018
sureheaven:
Shame on Atiku and all those in that meeting.

Their national headquarters is there under construction for good 16 years but they can run to Dubai to go strategize.

The same set of crooks criticizing pmb of going to London for Medicals started their own journey from Dubai.
Anyway, they’re bunch of losers

Sai baba
old story

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by sogodihno: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2018
well, all the best to them, but am sure their is no way they will win next year.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Nigerian six geopolitical zone in one pics. I call it unity.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by enemyofprogress: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2018
The lively incoming president, unlike the outgoing lifeless one. Abeg do quick make we resume our looting jare

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by mema900: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Queenext:
Seriously, BTW the two, Atiku is a better devil.. Bubu is a just psychopath who came to avenge his multiple loss on us.

Sorry, BTW means By The Way
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by NdiaraIGBO: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2018
The only people on this thread are IGBOS.

Atikulated is NOT going to win this election.

Glad the noisy lot amounts to no more than 5%.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by talk2emma: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Men full of life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by freemi(m): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2018
yusufyo:

next time dnt say nobody, instead say i am.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by NdiaraIGBO: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2018
freemi:
next time dnt say nobody, instead say i am.

Nobody!

99% of 5% making the loudest noise on the Internet. ........
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Kenturkey048(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2018
divinecode101:
The thieves who want to steal more
atiku is already rich,so you people saying he is coming to thief scares me..a 40 year old man cant rule this country..just imagine we recruiting a new thief into aso rock,..
life will be vwry miserable if buhari is given another four years chance...if to say na him say go run in place of am e for better.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by AbdulCLO: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2018
hahahaha you don't win election on social media the majority of the electorate are out there not on social media. EKITI & OSUN should have open you peoples eyes. Bbefore the election PDP already won in those state with online voting of 80% most of us that understood Nigeria politics just laughed. Now see how the result came that just a tip of the iceberg if you think just after 4 years APC will leave power then you must still be dreaming....... you know what 2019 is already here you will see APC will win and nothing will happen the next thing for PDP is to go court and that's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.