Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (46644 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by chinedumoooo: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dead before arrival.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Carlyscales: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
divinecode101:

Please do, but remember you are not a Nigerian, you are a Biafran!!
Kaima haka!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by CoolAmbience(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
billante:

Why didnt you tell buhari to contibute to the society when he wasnt in power

Because the last administration was doing poorly on so many fronts: infrastructure i.e. road, rail and power; economy as the foreign exchange reserve was not shored up despite crude selling at $100 per barrel; security as BH rampaged in the country. Food import reached all time high with rice import hitting more than 600,000 tons yearly. Decades-long power, rail and road projects were left unattended to. Nigeria became synonymous with abandoned projects, hundreds of them. In fact, the then FG had to borrow less than N500k to pay April 2015 salary before leaving office in May.

This administration may not be perfect. However, we have seen projects hitherto thought to be 'everlasting' being completed, namely: Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Abuja Metrorail; Port Harcourt International Airport Omagwa New Terminal; Kano Bye-pass, Itakpe-Warri Railway among others. We have seen revival of fertilizer blending plants and reduction of rice importation to 20,000 tons yearly and considerable respite in the NE. Markets such as Ariaria in Abia, Sabon Gari in Kano and Sura in Lagos are benefitting from the Energizing Economies Initiatives.

Time is needed to fix Nigeria. We need to check desperation and work collectively in our various capacities to make Nigeria work. I know that more can done. However, there is now a clear view of purpose and destination. This is my opinion though.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by blimeyVic(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Because the last administration was doing poorly on so many fronts: infrastructure i.e. road, rail and power; economy as the foreign exchange reserve was not shored up despite crude selling at $100 per barrel; security as BH rampaged in the country. Food import reached all time high with rice import hitting more than 600,000 tons yearly. Decades-long power, rail and road projects were left unattended to. Nigeria became synonymous with abandoned projects, hundreds of them. In fact, the then FG had to borrow less than N500k to pay April 2015 salary before leaving office in May.

This administration may not be perfect. However, we have seen projects hitherto thought to be 'everlasting' being completed, namely: Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Abuja Metrorail; Port Harcourt International Airport Omagwa New Terminal; Kano Bye-pass, Itakpe-Warri Railway among others. We have seen revival of fertilizer blending plants and reduction of rice importation to 20,000 tons yearly and considerable respite in the NE. Markets such as Ariaria in Abia, Sabon Gari in Kano and Sura in Lagos are benefitting from the Energizing Economies Initiatives.

Time is needed to fix Nigeria. We need to check desperation and work collectively in our various capacities to make Nigeria work. I know that more can done. However, there is now a clear view of purpose and destination. This is my opinion though.

With over 100 million citizens, magnificent constitutional powers, and a fat budget , the office of the Nigerian President is an industrial plant that has huge installed capacity.

I won't say that that capacity has been under-utilised over the years, but I would conclude that only a skilled manager can spot the gaps and bridge them.

Gaps aren't standalone projects.
Gaps encompass both projects and interlinked systems.

#God bless Nigeria
#Let the people's manager win come 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nelly613: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML), a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the capacity below:

Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer at NLNG

Click here to Apply

Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for NLNG Ship Management Limited recruitment
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).

How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Carlyscales:

Kaima haka!

How can I be a Biafran? I am not a follower of coward Cownu! I will vote the courageous PMB!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Polchiz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
divinecode101:

Chukwumujeje or whatever your name is, I am from Kano, I live in Lagos. It is you and your fellow chest-beaters that will be shocked!!

Name 5 towns in Kano and translate what you wrote in hausa language.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by freemi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Nobody!
99% of 5% making the loudest noise on the Internet. ........
lols
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Polchiz:

Name 5 towns in Kano and translate what you wrote in hausa language.

Do think I am here to come and be arguing with children like you? To prove my state of origin to a child like you? Do I owe you?

Go and ask Peter Obi that question

Spit on your head tuuueeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.