Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (43512 Views)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by donbenie(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
kekakuz:
haha when sheet got real, the foolishh one shouting toygun got humbled
Yeah! Yeah!!,it's all well and good acting out your Rambo moves against stone throwing Civilians..these set of cowardly Bullies will shit their pants if they so much as hear Boko without hearing Haram.. shocked
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Chatflick(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
As far as i know, the shite protesters deserve whatever they get cause they so insensible and most times attack soldiers first.
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Anthonyola(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2018
let's call a spade a spade, must of here are angry with the Nigerian soldier's that doesn't mean we should be sentimental in our judgment. if you have a cat and fried fish, you tell the cat not to go close to the fish also tell the fried fish to stop it's aroma. Nigerian army doesn't have rubber bullet, you are protesting the army with life gun's ask you to go back or leave that premises you obey instead of throwing stones and bottles at them, we know our army's hear only go if u are the army will you watch yourself been stone to death when you have life gun with you? my brothers and sister's there was several protest for BRING BACK OUR GIRLS was there shooting like this? there can never be smoke without fire. you can't use stone to fight someone with gun, this group are violent PERIOD.
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by donbenie(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Chatflick:
As far as i know, the shite protesters deserve whatever they get cause they so insensible and most times attack soldiers first.
The only time deadly force is required while dealing with Civilians is if their lives are at stake..using deadly force against stone or stick wielding Civilians can only be obtained and supported in a SH1THOLE country like Nigeria..
What happens to TEAR GAS and WATER CANNONS AND RUBBER BULLETS to disperse Rioters as obtained in countries that values the live of its citizens?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Sunnywhite33: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
falcon01:
so now person without gun attack you then you shoot him?
Must they have gun be4 the are dangerous, what about things the used in wounding the army and their vehicles
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by gladisa7: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2018
go n vote 4 buhari again!
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by donbenie(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Sunnywhite33:

Must they have gun be4 the are dangerous, what about things the used in wounding the army and their vehicles
There are MANY NON LETHAL means of dealing with a Riot,shooting at Civilians with live ammunitions as your first option in dealing with a situation is not exactly the act of a government that values the life of its citizens.. shocked
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Arthurity1(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Please could someone tell me why the hate for shiites?
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by donbenie(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2018
Anthonyola:
let's call a spade a spade, must of here are angry with the Nigerian soldier's that doesn't mean we should be sentimental in our judgment. if you have a cat and fried fish, you tell the cat not to go close to the fish also tell the fried fish to stop it's aroma. Nigerian army doesn't have rubber bullet, you are protesting the army with life gun's ask you to go back or leave that premises you obey instead of throwing stones and bottles at them, we know our army's hear only go if u are the army will you watch yourself been stone to death when you have life gun with you? my brothers and sister's there was several protest for BRING BACK OUR GIRLS was there shooting like this? there can never be smoke without fire. you can't use stone to fight someone with gun, this group are violent PERIOD.
IF Nigerian Army does not have rubber bullet then let them go and buy rubber bullets,am sure they are much cheaper than live ammunitions and are going to achieve the same purpose..saying they don't have rubber bullets and therefore it is okay for them to resort to deadly force to deal with Civilians as a first option of engagement is sick and pathetic and can only be justified in a SH1THOLE country..
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Too many kids here.

otuekong1:
D Way we comment on nairaland its so immature, d shiites are to blame why will they block a whole road n obstruct people frm going to work knowing too well that atleast 30% of d workforce in abj ply that road, despite d plead d security agencies pleaded with them to return back not to take their procession to city centre{ freedom free but its not absolute]
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Apollux(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EjzbCd32Q

earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4816182/security-officers-shoot-shiite-members

please the video is age restricted it is graphic to watch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1056999954529599488
This is really sad. Nigeria soldiers shooting indiscriminately in the midst of lots of innocent people. How sure are they that only shites members were killed. This is not the best way to quell civil protest. Advance countries don't use live bullets. This is even worse because there were lots of innocent people around that place. I wonder what Nigerian military rules of engagement are in dealing with an enemy in the midst of innocent unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Dialogue with people who won't even listen to you in the first place. These guys will never dialogue with anyone. They are so stubborn and religion has taken over their senses.

Watch the old vid of them and the chief of Army staff that led to the death of many. I watched the vid from the start. You will notice the way the army pleaded with them to leave the road so they could pass. Before the army realized they started screaming, throwing stones and attacking the army convoy. That was when the army opened fire. The more they shot at them the more these guys attacked the convoy. They are insane.

Carlyscales:

My friend the greatest weapon is not violence but by talking to people ( dialogue)

It's only the VP in this govt that I've got that quality. it's quite obvious that he's not in charge of this Operation.

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by ighodalonosa(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2018
matrix199:
How did I end up in this lawless country uh?!

Nigerian soldiers have zero regard for human lives. No rules of engagement. If there is, it seems the rules don't apply to them.

Using live ammunitions to disperse protesters is utterly wrong, inhumane. The use of tear gas and rubber bullets would have minimized the number of casualties.

They just keep justifying our "shithole" status to developed countries.
My brother I was even surprised that this is Nigeria. when did things become this bad?
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
To be genocidal maniac is not something a sane man wou7ld want on his CV, Iran has responded
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by TheKingIsHere: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jiang:

Oga forget, all these people doing this shenanigans have never being to the North East, this place is like a Barack, soldiers where never meant for protest, when military is transporting something every body on the road gives them atleast 3 car spaces, we stay away from them, but these guys actually tried to confront the military when they are transporting ammunitions!!

Soldiers ain't riot police, the sooner you Igbos & shitte figure that out, the more smoother your future protests will be. Soldiers are trained to kill, not dispers teargas & beg you to go home. in fact am surprised the soldiers where able to hold on that long before they opened fire

Since you know soldiers ain't riot police why were soldiers sent to stop a protest or riot?

Even when the go on their protest, soldiers are sent to kill and you are happy?

Some of you just talk without taking time to think.

Gosh!!
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by nky039: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
useless country killing the citizen like goat. if you want to showcase your shooting strength go to Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by TheKingIsHere: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rotji:

You don't know what you are talking about, those Greek police you are showing us have protection against those petrol bottles thrown at them, imagine if those catapults hit the army in the eye or head wouldn't they be immobilized? Didn't David kill Goliath with a sling/catapult? How do you continuously use tear gas on people that see your life ammunition as toys, people that see others fell and are still advancing to disarm the soldiers, it's very clear you don't understand hausa language you would've heard them shouting and urging themselves to corner one of the MOPOL. A close associate of mine lost his soldier brother in that very incident, imagine soldiers with arms still felled by so-called armless protesters, what would've been the case if they succeeded in disarming just one soldier? Have you asked yourself why their leader was detained in the first place? It's because of very violent attributes, engaging the convoy of the Chief of Army Staff himself with violence. Who does that?!

Log out and read what you wrote.

GEJ was the chief commander of armed forces and his convoy was stoned, why didn't he other the army to shoot and kill those that stoned his convoy going by this your bullshit write up?

Some of you belong in mental homes

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by TheKingIsHere: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
AmiciLord:
Dialogue with people who won't even listen to you in the first place. These guys will never dialogue with anyone. They are so stubborn and religion has taken over their senses.

Watch the old vid of them and the chief of Army staff that led to the death of many. I watched the vid from the start. You will notice the way the army pleaded with them to leave the road so they could pass. Before the army realized they started screaming, throwing stones and attacking the army convoy. That was when the army opened fire. The more they shot at them the more these guys attacked the convoy. They are insane.

Why would they listen when the government did not listen to the rule of law which says that their leader should be released for lack of evidence in court.

You refused to listen but you want others to listen to you abi?
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Offisteven: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
No doubt, there is freedom of movement, freedom of association etc....... but, there are limitations to these freedoms as well.
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Now we are told how evil Shites are, but when the Midget of Hell was soliciting votes, they were the sweetest thing since sliced bread.
The Nigerian Shite would rather be a Matyr.
The Nigerian state is delusional thinking that war,bullets and killings can stop an insurrection since the dumbots in power are illiterates, they would have known you cannot defeat a revolution by killing. Mumus in power, the common history they cannot learn, read about the Algerian revolts, the South African revolts, the Mau Mau revolts, even Boko HJaram, can killing stop an ideology.Never,. Mumus,
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Sirdiq21: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:
Before nko? You should kiss them?
Thunder Fire Lucifer walahi
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Chatflick(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
donbenie:
The only time deadly force is required while dealing with Civilians is if their lives are at stake..using deadly force against stone or stick wielding Civilians can only be obtained and supported in a SH1THOLE country like Nigeria..
What happens to TEAR GAS and WATER CANNONS AND RUBBER BULLETS to disperse Rioters as obtained in countries that values the live of its citizens?
You and i know that if those shites have the slightest opportunity to get very close to a soldier, they won't hesitate to kill instantly.
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Lucifer66(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirdiq21:

Thunder Fire Lucifer walahi
What is this dog saying?
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
ntyce:

The man was already in the drainage....
The soldiers saw him and did nothing

Sir watch that video again
You would see where a man was shot point blank
Hw una take deh watch something sef
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Sirdiq21: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Lucifer66 post=72534757] What is this dog saying? [/quo Bross I'm not referring to u..... I mean God Punish Lucifer for that beautiful comment.. lol
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
otuekong1:
they used every civil means to plead with them to go back but they rather insisted on taking a march and were also insulting d govt n d military, i am speaking as an eye witness,grow up dude

so shooting at unarmed civilians is justified? Have you ever heard about the term civil disobedience? which civil means did they try? did they shoot robber bullets? did they try beating them with baton? how about tear gas or pepper spray? there are a thousand and one ways security personnel quel civil uprising without killing civilians all over the world. its not your fault, you are only a product of a broken system. You are only used to injustice, you do not know what is right.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Moneyboyz: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Moneyboyz: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
I swear I weep as I type this comment, where is
our foundamentall human rights, where is the rule of law, this is babaric..

This people have families, they have kids and you shoot at them..
I hand you all over to God
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Moneyboyz: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
dicefrost:

so shooting at unarmed civilians is justified? Have you ever heard about the term civil disobedience? which civil means did they try? did they shoot robber bullets? did they try beating them with baton? how about tear gas or pepper spray? there are a thousand and one ways security personnel quel civil uprising without killing civilians all over the world. its not your fault, you are only a product of a broken system. You are only used to injustice, you do not know what is right.

He doesn't even know his right..
I'm leaving this shitholw someday..
It will be a sin if I die here..
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by kelish(f): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
falcon01:
so now person without gun attack you then you shoot him?
Why is nobody referring to their clash with the police in kaduna that lead to the death of police men. They shouldn't have thrown stones at soldiers, period.
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by reality1010: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
devindevin2000:
They did it to IPOB, Afonjas rejoiced. Now Shiites, Afonjas are also rejoicing. Their turn is coming, and no one, I repeat, no one will come to your aid or acknowledge what's happening you people. Wicked things, naturally wicked!
I'm lost with words the attitude of majority of Yorubas. They rejoice at every evil act of this govt because they r benefiting from it.They laughed at Agatu killings, Tiv killings,Jos killings,Kaduna killings,IPOB killings and now Shiites killings. Their pretense of democracy and I will progressive is tribalistic.With this kind of attitude it becoming clear that people cannot trust they need to be told that human lives r more than mere political gain.
Re: Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Since you know soldiers ain't riot police why were soldiers sent to stop a protest or riot?

Even when the go on their protest, soldiers are sent to kill and you are happy?

Some of you just talk without taking time to think.

Gosh!!

What's wrong with you, obviously this guys willingly went & attack the soldiers or are you freaking blind!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / FEC Approves Reopening Of four Land Borders / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.