Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (22565 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Billygee2u: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2018
princechurchill:
Goodluck is the epitome of political correctness

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Billygee2u: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
....Buhari incited some northerners to stone him during visits to there. Buhari will be catapulted back to daura 2019

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Jerrypolo(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2018
helinues:
So you mean we shouldn't expect anything good from the future president whether Buhari or Atiku

Prison beans bad gan

You must have failed comprehension comprehensively.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Tamakay(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2018
Nigerians should be prepared to treat Buhari the Laurent Gbagbo style if not, going by his body language he would not want to leave office even if he loses in 2019

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by shabak: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdam16:

Go and take your meds this morning before barking like a dog with rabies...

Was GEJ's convoy not attacked with stones in Bauchi? Did anyone die?

Did the Nigerian military not kill 1000 Shiites for getting in the way of the Chief of Army Staff under Buhari?

GEJ will continue to haunt you till you perish. Hate-filled Buhari bot!

-Lord
who killed zazaky children in 2013?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by xcellencia(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:
The last democrat who gave you the DSS and Army in 2014, so you can go conquer Ekiti?

The last democrat who locked up the National Assembly because Speaker Tambuwal defected to the newly formed APC from PDP?

The last democrat who was using a police commissioner to harass a democratic governor of a state, and continued to waylay him and obstruct his entry into his own government house?

The last democrat who sent soldiers to go take over a state government built stadium, because the same state government exercised its discretionary authority to deny the President's party the use of the stadium that did not belong to the FG?

The last democrat who used agents of the state (DSS) to burgle the office of the political opposition, under the disguise that there are suspicions of cloning of voters card, that remained unproven after such desecration?

The last democrat who wondered why someone who stole money ($5m) not enough to buy a Peugeot, should be jailed for such insignificant theft?

The last democrat who as a blessed ATM directed the disbursement of unappropriated public funds under the disguise of Security pursuits, but was actually to pay for spiritual Alhajis and special media campaigns of the President and his own political party?

Drsmith01:

E pain am grin
Bro you'll die of hate. He's recognized for what he did everywhere around the world all these ones you are saying na you sabi

Throwback:

I thought you would have refuted any of the points made?

Apparently, that reality is well known to you too, but you just have to lick ass.

In the spirit of fair play (issues based, no insult). Sir, you should know that, the 'thin line' between Democrat and a Tyrant is, the unjustified killing of the citizenry by the government. In a civilized settings, if there was an Intel of a POSSIBLE RIOT FROM A PEACEFUL PROTEST, riot police(professionally trained for that purpose) are well stationed to quell riots from escalating to violence without bloodshed or death. So, if the reason our security agents will give, for killing unarmed civilians in a protest is pelting of stones at them, someone is saying, 'its a fact even a sitting president was pelted with stones and nobody died for that', so that's no excuse. I am no Muslim, I will 'defend to death' their right to protest, tho' I'm not not in support of their pelting, giving the security situation of our country. But where there is rule of law and where justice is justice , KILLING AND DEATH IS NOT THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR CRIME.

I'm not the best to judge GEJ administration possibly U are, and Nigerins too
smiley
Throwback:
The last democrat who gave you the DSS and Army in 2014, so you can go conquer Ekiti?

The last democrat who locked up the National Assembly because Speaker Tambuwal defected to the newly formed APC from PDP?

The last democrat who was using a police commissioner to harass a democratic governor of a state, and continued to waylay him and obstruct his entry into his own government house?

The last democrat who sent soldiers to go take over a state government built stadium, because the same state government exercised its discretionary authority to deny the President's party the use of the stadium that did not belong to the FG?

The last democrat who used agents of the state (DSS) to burgle the office of the political opposition, under the disguise that there are suspicions of cloning of voters card, that remained unproven after such desecration?

The last democrat who wondered why someone who stole money ($5m) not enough to buy a Peugeot, should be jailed for such insignificant theft?

The last democrat who as a blessed ATM directed the disbursement of unappropriated public funds under the disguise of Security pursuits, but was actually to pay for spiritual Alhajis and special media campaigns of the President and his own political party?

Drsmith01:

E pain am grin
Bro you'll die of hate. He's recognized for what he did everywhere around the world all these ones you are saying na you sabi

Throwback:

I thought you would have refuted any of the points made?

Apparently, that reality is well known to you too, but you just have to lick ass.

In the spirit of fair play (issues based, no insult). Sir, you should know that, the 'thin line' between Democrat and a Tyrant is, the unjustified killing of the citizenry by the government. In a civilized settings, if there was an Intel of a POSSIBLE RIOT FROM A PEACEFUL PROTEST, riot police(professionally trained for that purpose) are well stationed to quell riots from escalating to violence without bloodshed or death. So, if the reason our security agents will give, for killing unarmed civilians in a protest is pelting of stones at them, someone is saying, 'its a fact even a sitting president was pelted with stones and nobody died for that', so that's no excuse. I am no Muslim, I will 'defend to death' their right to protest, tho' I'm not not in support of their pelting, giving the security situation of our country. But where there is rule of law and where justice is justice , KILLING AND DEATH IS NOT THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR CRIME.

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by wolexy14(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
If him like make he yarn opata..na prison u still dey go ........we foe ekiti don rebuke u animal
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by arrestdarrester: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
emmykey0128:
He just left the prison and hin mouth don dey run again abi? Na to go back again, another lawsuit coming for you sotigbo?

So that is what illegal incarceration is meant for? APC stock in trade to silence critics abi?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by dotcomnamename: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
My worry is that Mr Buhari may not accept the result of the forthcoming presidential election. I thought he learnt a good deal on the manners of democracy, but it remains to be seen if he will exhibit any of these manners post election.

Lol so you think Atiku can defeat PMB?

Even Atiku himself knew he's got no chance, he just want to try his luck for the last time.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by blackgold90(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
My worry is that Mr Buhari may not accept the result of the forthcoming presidential election. I thought he learnt a good deal on the manners of democracy, but it remains to be seen if he will exhibit any of these manners post election.

If he is defeated he will accept
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Kaykay(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
In order word, Fayose knows that he himself does not qualify to be a democrat..What a shame? The LAST DEMOCRAT in what sense?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
He should just watch his tongue.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by biztip: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
when compared to buhari d tyrant he is

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by sugarmarine4luv(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
emmykey0128:
He just left the prison and hin mouth don dey run again abi? Na to go back again, another lawsuit coming for you sotigbo?

I don't know why Nigerians are stinging with the truth
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Many people here if not all except me does not understand Fayose's parables. He's simply saying that Nigeria as country has come to an end in Buhari's administration. Believe it or leave it, that's fact.

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by LordAdam16: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
jaymichael:
And this your "democrat" GEJ gave orders for the three sons of El Zackzaky to be killed during his tenure.

shabak:
who killed zazaky children in 2013?

If GEJ's order was to kill Zakzaky's children in 2013, he'd not have personally called El Zakzaky and apologized. It was typical military's overhanded repression. Still, GEJ took responsibility for the deaths and apologized. Source -- http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/dont-need-apology-killing-children-el-zakzaky-tells-jonathan/

33 people died in that attack. Under Buhari, about 1000 died. And he proceeded to detain Zakzaky and his wife unlawfully for the past 3 years.

You can see the difference between a democrat and a tyrant.

-Lord
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2018
bewla:
if u never reach one place no talk about am many countries better then south Africa,

Kenya
Baswana
Algeria
Centra African
Angola
even my country until PDP take over

Na joke you Dey sha, lol, because no country for Africa fine reach South Africa, Bro, you are talking to a man who have traveled far and wide, a British Citizen to be precise.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by bewla(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Na joke you Dey sha, lol, because no country for Africa fine reach South Africa, Bro, you are talking to a man who have traveled far and wide, a British Citizen to be precise.
tank God for u but from what we c Kenya is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Yobe State (Photos) / 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.