Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (22562 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by kitaatita: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
My worry is that Mr Buhari may not accept the result of the forthcoming presidential election. I thought he learnt a good deal on the manners of democracy, but it remains to be seen if he will exhibit any of these manners post election.

Mr. Buhari will win; and you and your type will cry rigging

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:

He is the father because an employee was duly sacked by his employees, and he emptied out his desk as expected?

What then do we call the many SouthAfrican Presidents who resigned from office because their party told them to do so, and not because they were sacked in a reelection?

South Africa have a system, the only Africa country like Europe my brother. The rest are power hungry both North Africans

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by SarkinYarki: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
My worry is that Mr Buhari may not accept the result of the forthcoming presidential election. I thought he learnt a good deal on the manners of democracy, but it remains to be seen if he will exhibit any of these manners post election.

Even as COX candidate without an office in 90 percent of Nigeria then Buhari had the audacity to reject results talkless of now when he is incumbent

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by erico2k2(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:
The last democrat who gave you the DSS and Army in 2014, so you can go conquer Ekiti?

The last democrat who locked up the National Assembly because Speaker Tambuwal defected to the newly formed APC from PDP?

The last democrat who was using a police commissioner to harass a democratic governor of a state, and continued to waylay him and obstruct his entry into his own government house?

The last democrat who sent soldiers to go take over a state government built stadium, because the same state government exercised its discretionary authority to deny the President's party the use of the stadium that did not belong to the FG?

The last democrat who used agents of the state (DSS) to burgle the office of the political opposition, under the disguise that there are suspicions of cloning of voters card, that remained unproven after such desecration?

The last democrat who wondered why someone who stole money ($5m) not enough to buy a Peugeot, should be jailed for such insignificant theft?

The last democrat who as a blessed ATM directed the disbursement of unappropriated public funds under the disguise of Security pursuits, but was actually to pay for spiritual Alhajis and special media campaigns of the President and his own political party?
You are right, but in all, one thing was missing Violence
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by emmykey0128(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Still don't know y some people just decided to be insultive ,i can't be exchanging words with u, i guess i am entitle to my opinion, anyway i pray u receive sense
Whobedatte:

Go carry am nah
Elerribu omo ale

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by jaymichael(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdam16:

Go and take your meds this morning before barking like a dog with rabies...

Was GEJ's convoy not attacked with stones in Bauchi? Did anyone die?

Did the Nigerian military not kill 1000 Shiites for getting in the way of the Chief of Army Staff under Buhari?

GEJ will continue to haunt you till you perish. Hate-filled Buhari bot!

-Lord
And this your "democrat" GEJ gave orders for the three sons of El Zackzaky to be killed during his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Champele(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2018
e be like say detention don dey enter his head. Jonathan is the last looter that rule Nigeria. Thieves!
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by hemjayfrosh(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2018
LordAdam16:

Go and take your meds this morning before barking like a dog with rabies...

Was GEJ's convoy not attacked with stones in Bauchi? Did anyone die?

Did the Nigerian military not kill 1000 Shiites for getting in the way of the Chief of Army Staff under Buhari?

GEJ will continue to haunt you till you perish. Hate-filled Buhari bot!

-Lord

Ya mad,you don't have any point to prove him wrong hence you result to abusive words

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by deebrain(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

The present signs show he won't.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by chiedu7: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke.

Afonjas Lord and personal saviour embarassed

Bros wicked u be

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by AtikuDeman: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:
The last democrat who gave you the DSS and Army in 2014, so you can go conquer Ekiti?

The last democrat who locked up the National Assembly because Speaker Tambuwal defected to the newly formed APC from PDP?

The last democrat who was using a police commissioner to harass a democratic governor of a state, and continued to waylay him and obstruct his entry into his own government house?

The last democrat who sent soldiers to go take over a state government built stadium, because the same state government exercised its discretionary authority to deny the President's party the use of the stadium that did not belong to the FG?

The last democrat who used agents of the state (DSS) to burgle the office of the political opposition, under the disguise that there are suspicions of cloning of voters card, that remained unproven after such desecration?

The last democrat who wondered why someone who stole money ($5m) not enough to buy a Peugeot, should be jailed for such insignificant theft?

The last democrat who as a blessed ATM directed the disbursement of unappropriated public funds under the disguise of Security pursuits, but was actually to pay for spiritual Alhajis and special media campaigns of the President and his own political party?
Shut up already

You zombies always see truth as a threat, where were you xombies when African sun times international award was given to him as the best thing that happened to democracy? Can such be said of the tyrant who severally flouted court orders,

Used DSS and EFCC to intimidate and chase around opponents

Used security agents to cow and threaten judges

Hired 50 SANs to defend him knowing fully well he lied and had no certificate

Under his watch, Nigeria achieved a milestone of becoming the country with the poorest people on earth

Under his supervision, Nigeria was tagged internationally as 'fantastically corrupt'

He desecrated the office of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria as being referred to as Mr lifeless

Used spineless army on peaceful ipob protesters

All our security agencies are headed by people from a particular region, what other corruption is greater than this?

Banned the opposition party members from travelling abroad yet leaves the country at every slightest opportunity

That failed woefully in mathematics by separating 97% and 5% which didn't add up in any way

Borrowed trillions for jamboree, nothing to show for it, plunged Nigeria into irredeemable debt

That relegated women to the other room

That appointed dead people to juicy positions

That collects salary as the minister of petroleum despite being a ghost worker

That solely reinforced and equipped his kinsmen; the herdsmen

That under whose watch massive corruption in NNPC of over $22 billion occurred despite the claim of fighting corruption

Banned Nigerian workers from embarking on strike which is a bridge of their civil right

Failed to name to the owners of the $40m stashed at ikoyi towers because they are his friends

...and many more but let me stop here

So stop nauseating when you have got no meaningful thing to utter

3 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by lordess(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2018
princechurchill:
Goodluck is the epitome of political correctness

Mehn... This is very grammerious cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
hmm.. I still dy pity people that think Atiku Will win Buhari.. U need brain resetting, Frankly speaking!

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Oblang(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Drsmith01:

E pain am grin
Bro you'll die of hate. He's recognized for what he did everywhere around the world all these ones you are saying na you sabi

Didn't all that happened under him?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by GreatrAnalyst: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2018
princechurchill:
Goodluck is the epitome of political correctness

I like your English: 'political correctness'
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Isobug: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
GEJ is GEJ, Buhari is Buhari. The difference is clear. Osun state election is testament

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by CaptainFM1: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Exactly my fear too. Buhari is too power drunk!

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by bewla(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They can say what they want GEJ left this country better than he found it.

Imagine if Ebola came now, millions would be dead. A President that claims herdsman that are killing thousands of citizens are foreigners and they can do nothing about it. Midwives, basically doctors slaughtered by Boko Haram and these imbeciles are in Abia harassing Kanu to switch the topic.
Yea and the Good Woman that dead for it no to spread was never honor by ur Mr do well Jonathan
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by musicwriter(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan is the ultimate symbol of humility and cool temperament. You could see it in him as he walks. No fake integrity.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by bewla(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

South Africa have a system, the only Africa country like Europe my brother. The rest are power hungry both North Africans
if u never reach one place no talk about am many countries better then south Africa,

Kenya
Baswana
Algeria
Centra African
Angola
even my country until PDP take over

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by bewla(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
emmykey0128:
Still don't know y some people just decided to be insultive ,i can't be exchanging words with u, i guess i am entitle to my opinion, anyway i pray u receive sense
u are right the only way to stop this obsessed mind is to ignore him not what it
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by JubiGold(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Worry not. He will win big time no need fr ur worries
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by anonymous1759(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
luveth:
The Ex-Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, who just completed his bail conditions tweeted, saying "Goodluck Jonathan is the last democrat to rule Nigeria". See his tweets at attached below...

..http://www.apygist.com/2018/10/goodluck-jonathan-is-last-democrat-to.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1056960764362268674?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You only get to hear something like this from a Backward nation... Did we elect him to be a democrat Or to improve the welfare of Nigerians? I guess we elected him to give relatives $40m for special assignment Arant CRAP!!!
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Eserise1(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
michoim:
Everybody dey talk, thief Fayose too dey talk. Rather Jonathan is the last Tyrant to rule Nigeria...
I guess u will be more of a tyrant than Gej

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by bantudra: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2018
are their more igbos on nairaland....??...when i read comments,i have the feeling that most nairalanders are igbos....

we even begged them to go biafraland sef,but they are still here....!!
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by jumpandpas(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by nevilbot: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:

Plz add this to the list: the last democrat who sent soldiers to newspaper stands to go remove all papers from circulation cus he didn't like what the papers published.

All these people just talk without think. Last democrat my foot
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Drsmith01(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:

I thought you would have refuted any of the points made?

Apparently, that reality is well known to you too, but you just have to lick ass.

So far its not a Fulanis man's ass, I'm good

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Moukandjo: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Throwback:

Bro, you dey mind these daft IPIGs & PDPigss?
Wasn't it that same ineffectual "democrat" from Otuoke that instructed his wife to grab a microphone from a sitting governor (Amaechi)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by infofta(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2018
The last democrat that rendered the country free for all looting including his wife and yourself. I forgot, stealing is not corruption.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by KelB(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2018
U no even wait make you come out from EFCC custody
U don dey sama tweet
Nawao
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets by Billygee2u: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
jerryunit48:
The Rock has spoken...and it’s the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Crisis Looms As APC Includes Withdrawal Letter In Presidential Form / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life / Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.