Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Secrets To My Testimonies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secrets To My Testimonies. (303 Views)

My Testimonies - God Is REAL / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets To My Testimonies. by ogbright: 3:52am On Oct 30, 2018
Today I stand to testify that God answers prayer, miracle still exists. God's grace has kept us thriving.

I have come thus far in life through the abundance grace of God which was made available for me.

I Lived in penury before, I saw no reason to rejoice before, I complain over everything. I felt I was drowning.

Then I encountered the touch of the Almighty and everything changed. I became a testimony. I became hope to many.

Do you know my secret? It's WORSHIP SONGS, SONGS OF PRAISE AND PSALM OF PRAISE.

Give God praising chalenge for the remaining days of this 2018 and watch God blastter your life with miracles.

God is ever faithful and He knows all ur worries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Truly Love The Truth , Dont Ignore This / Lets Go Village For Oshun Divination Since HEAVEN Is Not Determined By Religion / Reaction Vs. Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.