Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Testimonies - God Is REAL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimonies - God Is REAL (290 Views)

The Secrets To My Testimonies. / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
I feel like my testimonies could uplift someone’s soul today, so I’d be sharing series of the few ones out of the many many many great miracles God performed in my life.

2006:

I was a student in one of the best High Schools in Lagos lol not a private school though, Now Government owned.

Anyways, like every other student, I was hoping and dreaming to be chosen as a prefect. That didn’t work out in Junior school, then I hoped it would in Senior school.
I was a very quiet student, I wasn’t among the best students in my class, but I was doing okay. I’m still surprised how I couldn’t top my classes in High school, as I was the over all best student in my Elementary days...hummm...I guess I became unserious, I really admit this, as I stopped studying at nights like I used to with my mum back in my Elementary days. Anyways, Back to the testimony.

We were about 130 students in a class, so my class teacher didn’t know most of us except the popular students. We were in SS2 at this point, so I prayed to God, consistently that I’d love to be a prefect this time, even though the chances were really really low.

It was time for acting prefects to be chosen and my name wasn’t on the list. I was really sad, I must admit but I moved on.
A week after the list came out, while preparing for CRS test, I ran into my class teacher with some of my friends (accompanying her) who were part of the acting prefects, she looked at me and asked “ Are you part of my students?” I replied “yes ma” then she asked again “ Are you among the acting prefects I chose?” I replied “No ma”. Instantly she told me to follow her to her office, wrote down my full names, submitted it to the VP and next day my name was added to the list and I became a full prefect later on.

You see this Our Wonderful God ehn...He works in Mysterious ways! When I thought there was no hope, He gave me Hope.

Next Testimony

2 Likes

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
2018:
Year 2018 came with bad bad bad stuffs for me lol
The relationship I cherished then got broken, my business wasn’t thriving, I became so lean and thin, couldn’t afford anything, lived with relatives I wasn’t comfortable with etc

After my heart got serious broken, though it was mutual...I became really sad and things stopped working out.
My relationship ended February, and I could remember that a week after, while in church, my pastor a female to be precise, made an announcement. She said “ There is a young lady here, you ought to be married soon, but the man called your relationship off, please if you are that lady, see me immediately after the service.”
Well, I’m not the type that waits to see my pastor after service, as I am very very private. It took the courage of God, and I went to see her. I told her my story and she replied that God would surprise me, but I should just keep this to my self. I went for deliverance as advised by her.

During this period, I was using a Terrible phone, like my phone was really broken I could see the panels etc lol and the mouthpiece stopped working too. How can I afford a phone? My parents didn’t even bother, my mum wasn’t in the position to help, others mocked me for using such a disgraceful phone.
So one day, I knelt down and prayed to God around September 2018, I asked God for a phone.
October, Miraculously my ex sent me money to buy a brand new one. I was shocked! I ran to computer village and got my dream phone then- Tecno Camon CX Air.

During the cross over night of 2018, I asked God for 2 things in 2019 - Job and Marriage.

A white man I met, during my hang out with young entrepreneurs as I was just searching on google constantly to network with people, so I could get connections etc I finally found a female developer, who invited me to this hang out.

This white man messaged me after few months, asking that I work with him...wawuuuu!!! Na so God dey quickly answer prayers ooo! And we usually don’t communicate o!

He explained the job duties and time: Note, I hate waking up early to go to work. So when he told me, I’d resume 11am and close by 5pm! See offer! I grabbed with Happiness mehnnn!!!

I resumed the job, January 15th 2019.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
After resumption, few months later, my boss was really impressed and asked my director to gift me a brand new Android shocked This happened in year 2019. Recall that I got my first brand new phone in Oct, 2018, few months later God blessed me with another brand new Android around March 2019.
Fast forward to July 2019, my company gave me another phone this time : A brand new IPhone 8 shocked shocked Na so I become 3 phone owners o! From a very bad spoilt phone to 3 brand new solid phones.

What God cannot do, doesn’t exists!!!

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Laptops :

I’d beg my dad to get me a laptop, since he got for my step sister who didn’t need one, but then he wanted to get one for me, but got hers first and promised to get mine later but unfortunately other expenses came up. It was sad as my step sister was a bit mean with me using hers, but I was not offended at all, though I was pained then.

Fast forward to 2019, the laptop my ex sent to me, arrived Nigeria after many many months lol thank God it wasn’t stolen lol with some other goodies, I guess he was just trying to make me feel better.
So that was how God blessed me with a laptop.
Immediately I started my job, I was given my own personal laptop : Brand new Dell (Mine).
Middle of 2019, a client visited my boss and asked me if I could handle MacBook, as she needs to back up her iPhone or so. I replied, No...as I have never used one before. My boss immediately interrupted and said, you know what “ I’ll give you my MacBook in addition to your Dell, you can have it, I don’t need it anymore” shocked. e shock me, E shock the client too! Kai ! White man sweet to work with ooo....by the way my boss being a white man (European), doesn’t believes in treating his staff bad, he takes we his staff out for lunch, expensive lunch!!!!

Me, that lady that had no job, now works in a big company, 3 phones and 3 good laptops!!!!

God can change your story in a second!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Marriage:

Recall that I asked God for two things during the cross over night to year 2019.
During the MFM January Power must change hands service, I pledged my First fruit to God, asking that if He could make my husband locate me before March, I’d give Him my second income, from my personal business.

Towards ending of February, though I met different men during this month but none met the criteria’s I told God about, like being a Born again Christian.

Around 2-3days before the end of February, I stopped by at the market to get fresh pepper to cook beans lol then as I approached the woman selling the peppers, I saw this very handsome young man, obviously he looked very familiar. Normally, I’d have just ignored but how I called his attention by telling him I know him from somewhere still amazes me lol I was like “ I know you” he then said “really?” Finally we figured we attended same higher institution, and I only got to recognize him because he was very popular as he was the Mr.Bam of his department then.

We exchanged numbers, and I went home with excitement as he told me he was a bachelor reason he is in the market. Oh Mighty God! You are sooooooooo Great!!!
I ran home with joy, but couldn’t speak to him later as my phone was low. The next day, we talked, and went on a date with him, introduced me to his pastor and the rest lol
Few weeks, we got into a relationship, few months wedding plans took place and just as my parents wanted to postpone our wedding to 2020 February, I told God that you know I asked that I get married 2019, not 2020, please manifest Yourself and Trust our Daddy! He did!!!
Wedding ceremony took place Dec 2019!!!!

There were many challenges that wanted to break us apart before the wedding but God, the Mighty in Battle, He fought for us.

Note that, during all my challenges, I was working for God, very prayerful like 50-100 prayer points daily o! God answers prayer just be consistent with your Requests!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Did I mention that, God gave me even more more more than I requested in a Man? Kabiyieeeeeesssssiiiiiii ooooooo!!!!! And hubby never touched me, not even a peck!

God is a Living God!!!!

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by sholay2011(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thank God for your testimonies, sister.
Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Adding Weight :

When I met my hubby, I was as thin as broom and normally I’m a Figure 8 shape lady, but as at that time, I was sooooo skinny!!!! Like, skinny in a sick way! I’m surprised hubby, overlooked these things but he was hoping I’d add weight.

My hubby being a good looking man, people expected him to date a Kim K kinda lady, but his church members were literally shocked to see the skinny lady when he invited me to his church.

One of the very rude outspoken lady told my hubby this “ I know she isn’t your spec, perhaps you are dating her because God told you she is your wife. Your spec na curvy ladies.”
Hubby told me this and told me she said this in front of everyone and he was embarrassed.

I went home that night, I went on my knees, cried like a baby ehnnn...reported the whole case to God as if I was reporting to my parents. I spoke with God like I was seeing Him.

A month after that, I visited my cousin who stayed far away, and she was like “ What is wrong? Why are you like this? You were chubby before naa! What happened?” I told her, I was as confused as she was! She then told me to start eating, to take vitamins and eat like 6 times in a day. She also gave me a lot of money o! Lol she said Oya go buy food, buy expensive food oo...you must fat o!
I took her advice, noticed I don’t really eat well too. I prayed to God for help, started eating 5 times daily looolz lo and behold, my brothers and sisters, Naso I add weight everywhere oo! Still maintained my flat tummy, became shappy if you know what I mean lol and beautiful! Everyone who saw me were shocked! How you do am? Ahann you are adding weight o! Slow down o! See figure etc lol then the lady who insulted me when I was thin, said it in front of everyone again that it seems hubby knew I’d get fat later, reason he stuck with me, that I’m now so shappy and beautiful!

There is nothing God cannot handle! He is interested in all these things about us, no matter how little but never never take advantage by falling into the temptations of the world.
Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
To be continued...
Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by reubenobi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lovely! May God be praised. It will be my own testimony soon!!
Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
reubenobi:
Lovely! May God be praised. It will be my own testimony soon!!
Hallelujah!!!!

Definitely!!! God never ever fails! He will do even more for you in Jesus name, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
sholay2011:
Thank God for your testimonies, sister.
Thanks to God bro and thanks for reading cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by HopeLoveLife: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have a very long testimony about my mum, how God healed her completely from mental illness!
If I told you the bitter experience from September 2009 to July 2020 shocked Trust me, you might find your eyes flooding with tears due to all the scary situations we passed through! Ah! God!!!!! Thank You Lord, Thank You Lord, Thank You Jesus!!!!

I will definitely share this testimony, tell you all what I went through. I would never never ever wished any of what I went through for anyone.

Lesson I learnt is: To Obey is better than Sacrifice!

Please ensure you Obey God at all times, He wants the best for us, as He won’t warn us against something if that thing wasn’t harmful to us and families.

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, May God bless Pastor D.K Olukoya!

When you face life problems ehn, na to run go MFM o! I used to be really worldly ehnnnn! Though never indulged in pre-marital sex but I was not a saint one bit!
When problems began to arise, starting with my mum’s health...hummmm... story for another day! I searched for God fast fast and you know what God said about we searching for Him? He will answer us.
Re: My Testimonies - God Is REAL by reubenobi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
HopeLoveLife:

Hallelujah!!!!

Definitely!!! God never ever fails! He will do even more for you in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between The Holy Ghost And Holy Spirit? / Be Creative (3) / Meet The Pastor Who Farts On The Faces Of Church Members During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.