Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists (16739 Views)

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Omeokachie: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Then get out of that seat so Nigeria can make progress.

We are tired of a clueless and lifeless incompetent tyrant that occupies space without knowledge of what to do with power to better the lot of Nigerians.

A man whose usual refrain is always "I didn't know..."

3 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
Oga go find another person dash this your frustration to..
Next time don't post rubbish here. People are watching and ready to lash u.

Oya swerve

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by slimghost(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
you need that sense more brother..
channel your hatred towards productivity so you wont suffer..

Hatred? Why would I hate a senseless fellow?. Obviously you are the one suffering that's why you are on a 30k monthly BMC job.

2 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Noisy PigDiots; even your hero Jonathan agreed that Nigeria's problems cannot be fixed in 4 years.

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by bayelsaowei(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
if you choose to suffer, then its not my problem...
just know resources dropped during the babas era.. you should be gratefull we are out of recession..
what recession are we out of.. kindly tell me.. post recession with extreme poverty and hunger ...out of recession with Nigerians losing their jobs by the day and the economy still messed up...nonsense

2 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by jumper524(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2018
bayelsaowei:
what recession are we out of.. kindly tell me.. post recession with extreme poverty and hunger ...out of recession with Nigerians losing their jobs by the day and the economy still messed up...nonsense
trying to make you reason would be a waste of time..

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by bayelsaowei(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Noisy PigDiots; even your hero Jonathan agreed that Nigeria's problems cannot be fixed in 4 years.
gej said it but you guys said he was a thief and a liar.. your lord and saviour said within seconds Nigeria would be rid off of corruption and suffering... lo and behold the olodo is yet to even furnish us with his certificate.. we are worse of than gej left power in the hands of the dullard

7 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by bayelsaowei(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
trying to make you reason would be a waste of time..
you work on your reasoning ..
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by tycoolest: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
take it or leave it.
buharis government has a good plan for the nation..

The youths are too blind to see
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Dailymemoirs: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2018
When Jonathan told you guys gree allow am...The change u professed is the change that will knock you out

4 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Groovenaija360(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Failure
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by kirkwood: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2018
...don't fix again. The one wey you don fix, carry am go. By the time you finish fixing Nigeria, you must have fixed the hell out of it

3 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by islandmoon: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2018
he really meant one term not enough to islamize Nigeria

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by package7(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2018
Let's the electorates decide it.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by HunWI: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Get some sense.. So constructing railway to Daura is a nation achievement?
Riduane:
Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by KanwuliaExtra: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
True!
You have tried sir!
LEAVE and others will continue. kiss

For a LIFELESS DUNCE likey ya. . . . 20 terms will never do. DEAD BODY DAURA! cry

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by abidus0024: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Two things must happen. Either he leave or I use my passport

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Bitterleafsoup: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Riduane:
Sai baba till 2023
Shame on you. Is that not the same train you people were teasing GEJs people saying it was too old? They just paint it and your celebraring a continued project? Is that a garbage truck your calling progress?

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by bewla(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
cooldipo:
It is enough for us to know you have nothing better to offer......

Just take us back to where you met us pls
if all fail to vote Bubu I dey your BK till 2025 And beyond
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by highchief1: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
6Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said it will require more than one election cycle to fix Nigeria and deliver the promised change.

According to him, the change promised by his government was not an event but a process and it would, therefore, require time to deliver.

He urged Nigerians to re-elect him for another term of four years, promising that the fruits of the efforts he had made in fixing the country in the last three and a half years would soon begin to manifest.

Speaking yesterday in Lagos at the 75th anniversary business lecture of the Island Club, Buhari also debunked the argument that Nigeria lacked institutions, and said the claim was one of the “hyperbolic expressions that fly around these days.”

The lecture titled, “Nation building and institutional development, lessons for Nigeria from the Island Club at 75,” was delivered on his behalf by the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola.

Buhari, who is the grand patron of the club, recalled that unlike now, there was a time when the club held its major events in the open air because it had no hall and could not afford one then.

“It took more than one term and one election cycle of the Chairman of Island Club to build this hall just as it will require more than one election cycle to build the nation and deliver change,” the President said.

He stressed that the fact that the Island Club had existed for 75 years had put a lie to the claim that there were no institutions in the country.

This, he said, was another lesson that the nation had to learn from the club’s 75th anniversary, stressing that the fact that people expected more from the existing institutions did not mean that the institutions did not exist.

“The process of change and reform did not happen because Island Club did anything; it happened because people, members of the club, and I believe, non-members, who were men of goodwill, chose to act,” he added.

Buhari said he had put the country on the path of food security by banning the importation of rice despite opposition by vested interests, who frustrated earlier government food security policies such as Operation Feed the Nation and the Green Revolution.

As a result, he said, his administration had produced millions of rice and wheat farmers, adding that his vision was to industrialise the nation’s food sector.

Buhari said under his watch the manufacturing sector had made progress, citing recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics.

Buhari said his reforms in the power sector had led to improved power supply, which had rubbed off on small-scale businesses.

“It is because of these small business owners, hard-working Nigerians that I am offering myself to serve for one more time,” the President said.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/one-term-not-enough-to-fix-nigeria.html
lol apc is the worst party in Africa.buhari stop offering yourself we don’t want ur burnt offering
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Dandavido: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
BUHARI I JUST DEY LOOK YOU. YOU WELL SO?

2 Likes

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by obonujoker(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
You are a cursed failure.... Your supporters said one term was enough for Jonathan and Ambode... and even from your first term, your 2nd term speaketh!!!
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by jamace(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
take it or leave it.
buharis government has a good plan for the nation..
Yes. A good plan for foreign fulanis to take over indigenous farmlands in Nigeria.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Butoneday2(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2018
This man is an animal, just tel us that you needed time to islamized nigeria. Which i knw u have failed woefully. Asshole must u go for second term?
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by KingMicky3286: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
6Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said it will require more than one election cycle to fix Nigeria and deliver the promised change.

According to him, the change promised by his government was not an event but a process and it would, therefore, require time to deliver.

He urged Nigerians to re-elect him for another term of four years, promising that the fruits of the efforts he had made in fixing the country in the last three and a half years would soon begin to manifest.

Speaking yesterday in Lagos at the 75th anniversary business lecture of the Island Club, Buhari also debunked the argument that Nigeria lacked institutions, and said the claim was one of the “hyperbolic expressions that fly around these days.”

The lecture titled, “Nation building and institutional development, lessons for Nigeria from the Island Club at 75,” was delivered on his behalf by the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola.

Buhari, who is the grand patron of the club, recalled that unlike now, there was a time when the club held its major events in the open air because it had no hall and could not afford one then.

“It took more than one term and one election cycle of the Chairman of Island Club to build this hall just as it will require more than one election cycle to build the nation and deliver change,” the President said.

He stressed that the fact that the Island Club had existed for 75 years had put a lie to the claim that there were no institutions in the country.

This, he said, was another lesson that the nation had to learn from the club’s 75th anniversary, stressing that the fact that people expected more from the existing institutions did not mean that the institutions did not exist.

“The process of change and reform did not happen because Island Club did anything; it happened because people, members of the club, and I believe, non-members, who were men of goodwill, chose to act,” he added.

Buhari said he had put the country on the path of food security by banning the importation of rice despite opposition by vested interests, who frustrated earlier government food security policies such as Operation Feed the Nation and the Green Revolution.

As a result, he said, his administration had produced millions of rice and wheat farmers, adding that his vision was to industrialise the nation’s food sector.

Buhari said under his watch the manufacturing sector had made progress, citing recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics.

Buhari said his reforms in the power sector had led to improved power supply, which had rubbed off on small-scale businesses.

“It is because of these small business owners, hard-working Nigerians that I am offering myself to serve for one more time,” the President said.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/one-term-not-enough-to-fix-nigeria.html

One year is a enough to fix Nigeria. Ask some Nigerians on www.Questionnigeria.com
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Ategberoson(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
don't know why baba like stressing himself to convince reasonable Nigerians

our votes are for you even the iyanmiri I mean ajokuta ma mu omi won't be left behind in reelecting you comes 2019

if we have a strong opposition aside from Atiku and people diverting progress then i could have agree you would be challenge but atiku himself is scared of what to used to campaign as his one of the bad omen that brought this country progress backward

say no to people diverting progress

1 Like

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by atiku4President(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2018
One term is enough to know who can fix Nigeria.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by reiddecuti: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Even if you're giving 99 term, you can't fix Nigeria. Ogbeni you cannot give what you don't have.

You have wreck more havoc than good.

#ATICULATING come February 2019.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by michoim(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Of course, even the mnost dumb human being knows that...Go on great PMB beyond 2019 to fix Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People / APC Holds Town Hall Meeting On Election Management In Surulere (Pictures) / Wike Enforces Law To Stop Agencies, Banks From Doing Business With Non-tax Payer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.