Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists (16740 Views)

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Aguiyiolo: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
BUHRI IS A DISASTER. HE TOLD US THAT HE WILL $1=#1 IN THREE MONTHS BUT TODAY $1=#370.HE PROMISED TO END BOKO HARAM IN THREE MONTHS BUT AFTER 40 MONTHS BOKO HARAM IS STILL KILLING PEOPLE,ETC
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by precious1967(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Then let Mr integrity gives us restructuring
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
bayelsaowei:
can you please look back at the promises made by the slim malam presently ruling the country.. remember his stupid promises on job creation and our exchange rate ?? Remember ??

On your second question tell me which constitution insists on you tendering your certificates before you ever get a freaking job in any place of employment in Nigeria

May all your kids end up certificateless and dull like Buhari

I do not rely on hearsay, pls show me evidence where he allegedly promised to solve those problems you mentioned in seconds.
There constitution gives employers freedom to set their own standards for their employees - if they demand for certificates, well so be it.
However, when it comes to elective office, the constitution is very specific on what are the requirements - which certainly does not include tendering of any kind of certificate. It is therefore ludicrous and stupid to continue shouting 'Buhari show us your certificate'
As for your uncharitable wish against me; well I do not even need to wish you same because apparently God has already made you dull and ignorant - hopefully those genes would pass straight onto your own kids.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by bayelsaowei(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I do not rely on hearsay, pls show me evidence where he allegedly promised to solve those problems you mentioned in seconds.
There constitution gives employers freedom to set their own standards for their employees - if they demand for certificates, well so be it.
However, when it comes to elective office, the constitution is very specific on what are the requirements - which certainly does not include tendering of any kind of certificate. It is therefore ludicrous and stupid to continue shouting 'Buhari show us your certificate'
As for your uncharitable wish against me; well I do not even need to wish you same because apparently God has already made you dull and ignorant - hopefully those genes would pass straight onto your own kids.
your kids should be ashamed seeing you stick out your neck for an olodo and a fraud like Buhari.. probably you might want to train them without certificates.. nonsense..
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by sogodihno: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ayomide29:

They are decamping to apc ,buhari and cohorts are celebrating reknown thief i pity you and your unborn generation ,shior

pls, pity yourself first.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by sogodihno: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
bigfish3k:

lies nad more lies from zombies
pls u people should not help us again let us try another person
trier ni, go and put Atiku in aso rock now.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by sogodihno: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
bigfish3k:

lies nad more lies from zombies
pls u people should not help us again let us try another person
trier ni, go and put Atiku in aso rock now.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
bayelsaowei:
your kids should be ashamed seeing you stick out your neck for an olodo and a fraud like Buhari.. probably you might want to train them without certificates.. nonsense..

The beauty of democracy is that everybody has the right to choose and express his choice of a leader; unfortunately, it is not my fault if your block head still cannot comprehend and accept this basic concept - keep exposing your dumbness.
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by GSA01: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
I agree with the fact that one tenure is not enough to fix a country like Nigeria, its unfortunate that people do not understand the fact that this administration is Improving and transforming policies that other will follow to make Nigeria great
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
take it or leave it.
buharis government has a good plan for the nation..
Funk you
Re: One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
jumper524:
if you choose to suffer, then its not my problem...
just know resources dropped during the babas era.. you should be gratefull we are out of recession..
We can't be grateful for under performance talk less non performance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed / 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open / Encounter With Herdsmen In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.