Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral (51090 Views)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Trustme2(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Thommhy89:
I can't just imagine dis man conversing wif Buhari.. grin
Buhari go take cover na. Him go go back dey find him certificate
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2018
i cant waut to see this man put drama n the senate. i will vote for him just to put drama cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Mankosi: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2018
What is he saying pls.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Even the dead will rise again to protest this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by yinkus6750(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Honourable actually fixed it well.
His getting prepared as an incoming senator, hence his gangatuan grammarcology has to be more matured and refined.
Welcome to the red chamber sir.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by sonnie10: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Trust me, if this guy see better money for senate, he will forget most of these grammar.

If you were around in the days of Oshimole as NLC chairman, you will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by smart1712: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2018
This man has not learnt his lesson yet,just the way he lost the last election when he couldn't communicate wit the people during campaign, they don't understand his agenda since he refuse to come down to their level and pass his info.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ehissi(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2018
theoldpretender:
*My sincere condolences goes to the family of late Chief Tony Anenih who has gloriously transited to empyrean ensconcement.

Chief Tony Anenih's transition is indeed a colossal loss to all, as he was a great personage not just to us in Edo but the nation in caboodle. He will be greatly missed for constantly promoting the good people of Edo state in highly exalted positions in Nigeria's political atmospherics.
In fact, his solid political interventions in the corpus of our pax Nigeriana shall remain coruscatingly etched in the Nations encephalon and non pareil.He truly emblematized a savoir-faire predilection in his political peregrination.

Even as we mourn his transition,let us also be consoled because he lived a very productive life.His presence was felt as the Iyasele of Esan land and a bridge builder for Edo State and Nigeria.

I pray that the Great Geometrician of the Universe grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss*

Cant this man speak in plain English!

No! Next question...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Ajengogo(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2018
The state of Nigerian economy is not conducive for this Obiahagbon's joke anymore... We used to enjoy it then.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by mastercee(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2018
ruggedtimi:
"Great Geometrician" so patrick is a mason. undecided

Read that line again... this time, slowly.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by lexy2014: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Thommhy89:
I can't just imagine dis man conversing wif Buhari.. grin
Y cant u people wish buhari well?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by rawe45: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Nwodosis:
English is a language and not a measure of intelligence, moreover you are not communicating if you alone understand yourself!

1 million gbosa for you jare
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by lexy2014: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2018
smart1712:
This man has not learnt his lesson yet,just the way he lost the last election when he couldn't communicate wit the people during campaign, they don't understand his agenda since he refuse to come down to their level and pass his info.
I don't think he lost because he used big grammar during campaign. He speaks Bini so I don't think communicating with his constituency &d electorate would have ever been a problem

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Mad man. undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by DabuIIIT: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Lzaa,kindly interpret for roger3D b4 headache blow him head

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2018
iammo:
grin I stopped taking this man seriously after the APC convention. When serious APC politicians were given the mic to address people they totally skipped him. And they only gave him the mic when comedians were performing....... Nigerians should stop seeing proficiency in another mans language especially our colonialists as a sign of higher IQ, a German, Chinese or Japanese don't give a crap about English and they are damn smarter than this grammar spewing ex lawmaker

Did he tell you he has a higher IQ?

There is freedom of expression. If he chooses to express himself in elevated diction, then its his choice.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by bobaydavid(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari sure needs an interpreter

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hope you sure you don't also need.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Mbediogu(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Nwodosis:
English is a language and not a measure of intelligence, moreover you are not communicating if you alone understand yourself!

Don't mind the Edo clown. I wonder what he is going to do at Senate.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by iammo(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Zionista:

Did he tell you he has a higher IQ?

There is freedom of expression. If he chooses to express himself in elevated didiction, then its his choice.

What then is the point of having a federal representative that can't effectively communicate to the grassroot citizens of his constituency or pass a meanifull message at the floor of the Senate? You can go through any British government website including that of home office and see how they communicate in simple unambiguous words and tenses
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by einsteine(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2018
ruggedtimi:
"Great Geometrician" so patrick is a mason. undecided
He is a Rosicrucian
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by movetoca: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Many are mad. This man is a confirmed mad man.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Ranchhoddas: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Nwodosis:
Shut up!

What did he say now that you did not understand?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by BruncleZuma: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Lilimax(f): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2018
The only line that caught my fancy is I pray that the Great Geometrician of the Universe grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss smiley*
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2018
hahahaha, Prof will make you laugh more o.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by sharaawy(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2018
shut up ur mouth there ....u think dis bufoon can legit win pharm. matthew urhoghide
ChrisOsaEdo:

He is coming going back to NASS 2019. This time as a senator. Hurray my voters card cannot wait
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Ranchhoddas: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2018
iammo:
grin I stopped taking this man seriously after the APC convention. When serious APC politicians were given the mic to address people they totally skipped him. And they only gave him the mic when comedians were performing....... Nigerians should stop seeing proficiency in another mans language especially our colonialists as a sign of higher IQ, a German, Chinese or Japanese don't give a crap about English and they are damn smarter than this grammar spewing ex lawmaker
Shut up!
Hon Patrick is a very informed and intelligent man.
A dumb person cannot do what he does.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Hotfreezer: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Olodos be like:

iammo:
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by iammo(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Shut up!
Hon Patrick is a very informed and intelligent man.
A dumb person cannot do what he does.

What exactly did he do as regard legislation on Nigerian economy, security and all? Kindly educate me please
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Ranchhoddas: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2018
iammo:

What exactly did he do as regard legislation on Nigerian economy, security and all? Kindly educate me please
What exactly does any Nigerian rep member do?
Who represented your constituency when Hon Patrick was in the house?
Tell me what he/she did within the same time span.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.