Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral (51073 Views)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Reminder: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2018
After all the latin English, he will still knee down to canvass for votes. RIP Mr Fix it.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Ranchhoddas: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Krak:

He is a confirmed AMORC.
You have proof?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Akasammyoka: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2018
we are all complaining about buhari but this man is also a big problem in this country. my question is what is he doing in politics.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Donzion77(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Kingosytex:
this man grammar no be here oo! i so much miss this man in the national assembly

'Geometrician of the universe'.I guess another name of God.This is too for me to comprehend and apprehend
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by eaglez(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Who ask this man to type this thing? The English go dey disturb Anenih for where him dey smh,late pa Anenih u have done your bit either good or evil. Rest on a proud son of the great Benin Kingdom.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Cantonese: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2018
ChrisOsaEdo:
Edo South senatorial hopeful Obahiagbon mourns Chief Tony Anenih, as seen viral on his facebook account and equally posted by his media aides

*My sincere condolences goes to the family of late Chief Tony Anenih who has gloriously transited to empyrean ensconcement.

Chief Tony Anenih's transition is indeed a colossal loss to all, as he was a great personage not just to us in Edo but the nation in caboodle. He will be greatly missed for constantly promoting the good people of Edo state in highly exalted positions in Nigeria's political atmospherics.
In fact, his solid political interventions in the corpus of our pax Nigeriana shall remain coruscatingly etched in the Nations encephalon and non pareil.He truly emblematized a savoir-faire predilection in his political peregrination.

Even as we mourn his transition,let us also be consoled because he lived a very productive life.His presence was felt as the Iyasele of Esan land and a bridge builder for Edo State and Nigeria.

I pray that the Great Geometrician of the Universe grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss*

Patrick Obahiagbon

Follow on social media

Twitter @Obahiagbon_p
Instagram @patrickobahiagbon1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=148411619452558&id=100028511620927

He does not even understand the English words he uses. He only succeeds in bamboozling hinself. He has been tagged a comedian and people all use his comic speeches to ease tgeir stress. If he thinks he copies Wole Soyinka, he is a liar. Wole Soyinka speaks very clear English and has good phonetics. Same goes for Cris Okotie. What would have happened to him if he sent his condolence message in very clear and simple English? Those he will be representing in the senate (if he can win) will be one lawmaker short in the house.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by fapfam(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
This man !I have miss him greatly hardly hear of him this days ,dis one he has written so hilarious, can't stop laughing abeg
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by carrascocity(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2018
pascal558:
make una let the man rest in peace na!

That man wan use English wake up
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2018
iammo:
grin I stopped taking this man seriously after the APC convention. When serious APC politicians were given the mic to address people they totally skipped him. And they only gave him the mic when comedians were performing....... Nigerians should stop seeing proficiency in another mans language especially our colonialists as a sign of higher IQ, a German, Chinese or Japanese don't give a crap about English and they are damn smarter than this grammar spewing ex lawmaker

Arrant nonsense, Patrick Obahiagbon as we all know currently holds no position in the APC and at such not even supposed to be called out for his words, the fact that he was called to make comments is even a good one for us, well keep talking while he Obahiagbon makes us proud at the Senate, Abuja direct
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by simplesearch: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
The grammatical hocus pocus sure make some sense, except in his depiction of God as 'The great Geometrician of the Universe', easily giving him away as someone with strongly connected to or imbibed with the Ideas of the Freemasonry or it's sister cults by those who know.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by vertueptime: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Vast verbose
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ufuosman(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Talk wetin people go understand oga
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by cannanland(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
this man shaaa, but he dey represent him people well, he was d one who moved d motion of benin/ore road, i dolf my hat
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by wayodude(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
I want to play scrabble with this guy

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by yungdynho(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Barrier to effective Communication
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Guide777(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
ruggedtimi:
"Great Geometrician" so patrick is a mason. undecided
When will you learn? Hear but don't say, See but don't speak!"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Snow87(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hehehehe! is like this man is not planning to win next year election, tell me how him people go take know say him dey speak der mind for the house ni ?buhari and oboki people cannot take this, is too much
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Topmaike007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
iammo:
grin I stopped taking this man seriously after the APC convention. When serious APC politicians were given the mic to address people they totally skipped him. And they only gave him the mic when comedians were performing....... Nigerians should stop seeing proficiency in another mans language especially our colonialists as a sign of higher IQ, a German, Chinese or Japanese don't give a crap about English and they are damn smarter than this grammar spewing ex lawmaker
na you Sabi, that German wey you call dey pay millions to anyone that can teach English very well...A-Z in English author Dele Ashade is a testimony..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Tellemall: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nwodosis:
English is a language and not a measure of intelligence, moreover you are not communicating if you alone understand yourself!

Then why is it an aspect of the IQ test?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by greggng: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Only lazy youth has problem with his grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by captianfreeman(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
This man don craze before.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by olajigaolamide: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
This man won't allow chief anenih to rest in peace with this kind of grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
sharaawy:
shut up ur mouth there ....u think dis bufoon can legit win pharm. matthew urhoghide

I won't reply an illiterate like you, I will shock you with my vote
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by oyetpel(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bad use of English words.
Check peregrination.
It means A travel or journey, especially by foot, notably by a pilgrim.

He shouldn't have used it in that context.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Gerrard59(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
iammo:
I stopped taking this man seriously after the APC convention. When serious APC politicians were given the mic to address people they totally skipped him. And they only gave him the mic when comedians were performing....... Nigerians should stop seeing proficiency in another mans language especially our colonialists as a sign of higher IQ, a German, Chinese or Japanese don't give a crap about English and they are damn smarter than this grammar spewing ex lawmaker

False.

First, their OFFICIAL language is not English, so why should they be compared to Nigeria?

Second, English is the most learnt second language in those nations.

@Topic: I knew some of the words. Maybe it is time to resume NASS viewership. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
ruggedtimi:
"Great Geometrician" so patrick is a mason. undecided

Lol. Now u figure
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by NovusHomo(m): 1:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Nwodosis:
English is a language and not a measure of intelligence, moreover you are not communicating if you alone understand yourself!

You are correct.

He writes;"my sincere CONDOLENCES GOES to..."

Just like you won't say "We or They goes to", my "CODOLENCES GO" to is the correct form.

In communication, the golden rule is :"keep it simple" .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by NovusHomo(m): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2018
ChrisOsaEdo:
Edo South senatorial hopeful Obahiagbon mourns Chief Tony Anenih, as seen viral on his facebook account and equally posted by his media aides

*My sincere condolences goes to the family of late Chief Tony Anenih who has gloriously transited to empyrean ensconcement.

Chief Tony Anenih's transition is indeed a colossal loss to all, as he was a great personage not just to us in Edo but the nation in caboodle. He will be greatly missed for constantly promoting the good people of Edo state in highly exalted positions in Nigeria's political atmospherics.
In fact, his solid political interventions in the corpus of our pax Nigeriana shall remain coruscatingly etched in the Nations encephalon and non pareil.He truly emblematized a savoir-faire predilection in his political peregrination.

Even as we mourn his transition,let us also be consoled because he lived a very productive life.His presence was felt as the Iyasele of Esan land and a bridge builder for Edo State and Nigeria.

I pray that the Great Geometrician of the Universe grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss*

Patrick Obahiagbon

Follow on social media

Twitter @Obahiagbon_p
Instagram @patrickobahiagbon1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=148411619452558&id=100028511620927

Nonsense. He is not writing to be understood but to impress. Keep it simple guy! Anyway RIP to whoever the deceased was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.