Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again (26298 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Emperor2463(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Following multiple speculations that his marriage to his Colombian wife, Sonia Ogbonna is in trouble, Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna has dropped a hint that he's back in the market.

Sharing this cute photo of himself on Instagram, he wrote: 'EVERYDAY OPENS UP DOORS TO NEW BLESSINGS. #HUSBANDMATERIAL50000000YARDS.'
Recall that Sonia, mother of his son, Ace, has since dropped his last name. She edited her name from Sonia Ogbonna Morales to Sonia LaReina on all her social media accounts and has stopped wearing her wedding ring.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2018/10/husband-material-ik-ogbonna-hints-at.html

1 Share

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Always marry a girl that is ready to clean your butt

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Ehiscotch(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2018
I always wondered how he could cope with a Latina and I had this feeling that he was attracted by her beauty.

Ironically, his wife used to give marital tips and advice on social media. Now she wants no one to meddle in her business.

Sadly, they would have made more beautiful children.

36 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by emeijeh(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2018
Celebrities with their fake lives.

That was how the other one said he has a private jet, yet he had flight issues entering Kenya.

[img]https://media1./images/e52b40d28728b94bdf415fc8aa18ddbc/tenor.gif?itemid=3630599[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Ik was probably caught cheating again and again grin

Check my signature for your professional articles on any niche.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by IamPlato(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2018

I Cant Imagine How Ugly This Boy Will Be Without Money...

His Eyes Like Ekiti Frog

15 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by CreepyBlackpool: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Amebo
monitoring spirit
be following other people's lives inugo
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by SingleWahala(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2018
......... Hnmmmm ! Must you advertise your mumurism ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by mjbaba: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
cultural differences. not easy at all.

sad it had to end

6 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by zombieTRACKER: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Always marry a girl that is ready to clean your butt

You have said it all

3 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Malakh: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
that hoe didnt like being in the bondage of marriage she knows she can make millions of her look somebody was holding her down, you cant always make a hoe a housewife...in some cases you can because most of you were/are married to hoes..chai bros dats too savage na lol.
but don't get mad at me na so God want am...Yahshua died for hoes and even married them and used his blood to pay their dowries same thing will happen again when 7 women marries one man.yall just dont understand that you can be a virgin or a christian/muslim and still be a "hoe".

1 Like

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by GenFunction: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
emeijeh:
Celebrities with their fake lives.

That was how the other one said he has a private jet, yet he had flight issues entering Kenya.

[img]https://media1./images/e52b40d28728b94bdf415fc8aa18ddbc/tenor.gif?itemid=3630599[/img]
...haba nau,dont be a hater
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by JuanDeDios: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I always wondered how he could cope with a Latina and I had this feeling that he was attracted by her beauty.

Ironically, his wife used to give marital tips and advice on social media. Now she wants no one to meddle in her business.

Sadly, they would have made more beautiful children.
Anything, in particular, makes Latina women challenging to live with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by bigkahuna704(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Material
OKay
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by viktagorion: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Wetin consign me?
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
wow, so these two are really no longer together?? i like them together. damn shame

1 Like

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by LordTrezy(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
IamPlato:

His Eyes Like Ekiti Frog
Bros bet why.... Ekiti Frog shocked shocked
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by taretoofine(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
brother IK show us the way to catch a colombian
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by abdulaz: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Love don’t Love forever.

Married today. Single tomorrow.

Love is just a word.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by highchief1: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Emperor2463:
Following multiple speculations that his marriage to his Colombian wife, Sonia Ogbonna is in trouble, Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna has dropped a hint that he's back in the market.

Sharing this cute photo of himself on Instagram, he wrote: 'EVERYDAY OPENS UP DOORS TO NEW BLESSINGS. #HUSBANDMATERIAL50000000YARDS.'
Recall that Sonia, mother of his son, Ace, has since dropped his last name. She edited her name from Sonia Ogbonna Morales to Sonia LaReina on all her social media accounts and has stopped wearing her wedding ring.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2018/10/husband-material-ik-ogbonna-hints-at.html
its not easy to be married some of us that have been in this game for years deserves some accolades

5 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by martolux(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2018
You are sentimental!
IamPlato:

His Eyes Like Ekiti Frog
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Sparkle777(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Does he have the type of money we think he does? Nollywood doesn't pay that much.
He better go settle wit that beauty, she seems to like Naija ppl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sparkle777:
Does he have the type of money we think he does? Nollywood doesn't pay that much.
He better go settle wit that beauty, she seems to like Naija ppl.

It doesn't pay at all. I know a movie he did. I was there hands down he was paid/transferred 300k for that movie role. A movie that was even popular, in my head I was wondering what 300k would do in his life. Too small for Someone with such flamboyant lifestyle & wife.

That is why celebrity actress have to marry way more richer Men, so as to sponsor their lifestyle. But as for the Men, they have no where to Run. Na to suffer or become Gay.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Dshocker(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Such is life
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by JacksonOyibo: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by SignatureNG(f): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
after 1 lol
click my signature below and enjoy kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ludacris Shares Video Of Davido With Him In The Studio / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.