Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again (26295 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
I would have wanted his sperm but his dna and genes contains baldness.....I don't want my children to be bald biko

2 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Sparkle777(f): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

It doesn't pay at all. I know a movie he did. I was there hands down he was paid/transferred 300k for that movie role. A movie that was even popular, in my head I was wondering what 300k would do in his life. Too small for Someone with such flamboyant lifestyle & wife.

That is why celebrity actress have to marry way more richer Men, so as to sponsor their lifestyle. But as for the Men, they have no where to Run. Na to suffer of become Gay.

Lol, I know they don't get as much as they claim. Only their women, but this guy is always bragging of having a personal shopper, living in Lekki, going on vacations abroad. I tire for them oo. Meanwhile I know they hardly get 200k per movie which is not frequently coming.
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

It doesn't pay at all. I know a movie he did. I was there hands down he was paid/transferred 300k for that movie role. A movie that was even popular, in my head I was wondering what 300k would do in his life. Too small for Someone with such flamboyant lifestyle & wife.

That is why celebrity actress have to marry way more richer Men, so as to sponsor their lifestyle. But as for the Men, they have no where to Run. Na to suffer of become Gay.

They should be like Timaya.
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:
I would have want his sperm but his dna and genes contain baldness.....I don't want my children to be bald biko
Your quality shld come in, abi none?

1 Like

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by BedLam: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Anything, in particular, makes Latina women challenging to live with?
Some of the most dramatic women on this planet. I kid you not.
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by islandmoon: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
next time, he will not do more than himself, make e go find better job and treat his bald head first, girls no dey fall for gold diggers again
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by MENTORCH(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sorry bruv! That girl is too expensive for you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by onenaija001(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I always wondered how he could cope with a Latina and I had this feeling that he was attracted by her beauty.

Ironically, his wife used to give marital tips and advice on social media. Now she wants no one to meddle in her business.

Sadly, they would have made more beautiful children.
And their morals?
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
It takes more than a good looking man and a beautiful woman to make marriage work
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Always marry a girl that is ready to clean your butt

Only real GEES will understand your statement

2 Likes

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by allthingsgood: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
i dont like this guy
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by isahsalee: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
So childish as always!

Grow up guy, ain't no longer a boy
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by Yoighaman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sparkle777:

Lol, I know they don't get as much as they claim. Only their women, but this guy is always bragging of having a personal shopper, living in Lekki, going on vacations abroad. I tire for them oo. Meanwhile I know they hardly get 200k per movie which is not frequently coming.

They get endorsement deals which pay them fairly well and in some cases, they hit a jackpot from such deals.

IK got a $200,000 deal with a company not too long ago and I suppose he should have other deals in addition to what he earns on the movie roles. Learnt he's got a net worth running into about half a million dollars, not too bad for a Nigerian actor but juxapose the luxurious lifestyle they choose to live and that makes the money meagre.

In my opinion, like I've stated earlier on another forum, the wife's luxurious lifestyle and high standards is far beyond IK's financial capability and her expectations have only just met reality.

Wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by xtervaganza(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamPlato:

I Cant Imagine How Ugly This Boy Will Be Without Money...

His Eyes Like Ekiti Frog
I'm not even a fan of his, but dude is one hell of a looker

You need to get a life
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by usagee36: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's easy when two people go into a relationship or union for genuine love. I am married to a white woman and everyday is just getting stronger. IK and his wife look like players. Latina women hardly do black men. They will still do their own. Guess she was tired of doing the baija culture. But I pity her, with kids, no man will ever take her serious again. In the western part of the world, marriage isn't a thing for them.
mjbaba:
cultural differences. not easy at all.

sad it had to end
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by ehhmah(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Always marry a girl that is ready to clean your butt

shocked

correct oil dey your head
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
i always thought she was an eastern european. damn it. i rather marry a Nigerian girl that i know she is an olosho in disguise than marry a colombian. those bitches will Bleep dogs for cash. i mean this literally
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:
I would have wanted his sperm but his dna and genes contains baldness.....I don't want my children to be bald biko
smeling pussy crew. never hard to spot them
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by boyjo: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Team #ForeignGirls how market.

PS
If the above statement is in bad taste, kindly let me know, I`d take it down.
Re: Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again by chima4UK(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:
Is that all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie / Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.