Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

"If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (45049 Views)

Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is that a debate or a planned debate with questions known before time

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by olugabbie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please you can express yourself without calling people names or using abusive words. Grow up bro!
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by san316(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:
If they tell you that I am flunking my Uni exams, show them how I used to perform in my class test in primary school.

Who are the handlers of these fools?

How is it acceptable that a geriatric ill-educated filth that is intellectually stunted can be given so much leeway in the affairs of a country?
J
Is it because Nigeria is a zoo?

A dullard that can so debate that he has only held standard press briefings only once since May 2015? Do you know what happened when the bastard held that one briefing?

This country is truly a zoo for a nomadic bastard to be so glorified.

Your useless drunkard father is a geriatric ill-educated tout that couldn't raise a responsible child.

Now read your post again an imagine someone referring to you bastard father and think again.

2 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Triangles1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:
If they tell you that I am flunking my Uni exams, show them how I used to perform in my class test in primary school.

How is it acceptable that a geriatric ill-educated filth that is intellectually stunted can be given so much leeway in the affairs of a country?

A dullard that can so debate that he has only held standard press briefings only once since May 2015? Do you know what happened when the bastard held that one briefing?

What is the achievements of does educated president in the past? Jonathan you complain during yar'dua the same thing, you better quit ranting before 2019. Nigerians we too believe in too much education, bihari he's not social and not talkative like saraki and do yet they have cases of corruption in the court, and you're here in abstracted manner. Who English help..

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by collinsprince: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:
A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

"If they tell you President
@MBuhari is scared to debate, show them this video"

Watch video HERE

The then presidential aspirant, Buhari, participated actively in the debate, answered his questions.

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by BRASH: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Back1lane:
That is the same debate the PDP PHD Jonathan evaded like Ebola virus O but bigoted miserably pathetic souls from the red mud enclave will want you to believe Buhari as never participated in a debate. How or where this bunch of lunatics got the effrontery to query how or when the president of Nigeria should debate because of their sorrowful miserable lives is simply beyond me

Buhari should come debate 2019 to soothen your pathetic soul ?! I no sure say e fit beta for u I swear.
zombie with dull brain. Who told u GEJ boycotted 2011 debate? Olodo
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by princetom1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bizibi:
Fear nor go let am come debate next year and be ready to increase the volume of the t.v to hear him audibly......

Is that one a debate?

I will make those one in existence to work optimally, build new ones....
That's an archaic man thinking... That's why we don't need any of maybe atiku (darkness is sure under him) or him or any of the old guys who has contributed to the comatose the country is in now... Wen nations are talking of renewable energy, expanding their infrastructure for better delivery new technology... This one is simply saying wat i will suggest wen i was in primary school many years ago
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by muzzol: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
BRASH:
zombie with dull brain. Who told u GEJ boycotted 2011 debate? Olodo

Oga, GEJ did not attend the 2011 debate...Buhari, Shekarau and Ribadu were the only people on stage.....

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by DeepSight(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Missing the point. It is always sitting presidents in Nigeria that run from debates. The reason is simple: they cannot defend their performance and do not want to be put on the spot with embarrassing questions. It is always easy to attend a debate as an opposing candidate because you simply go there to scream blue murder about everything the incumbent has done. The real test is to attend such a debate as an incumbent. I am yet to see the Nigerian President who will endanger himself in such a manner.

The Presidential debate should be made compulsory under the electoral law.

Its the only reasonable equivalent of a job interview for that role.

2 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by nextstep(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
So? he knew how to jog in 1979, but that doesn't mean he can do it now.
He could debate in 2011, but didn't in 2015, and is unlikely to do so in 2019.
We don't need a leader "who was able to", we need one who "is doing".
I can't take past performance and use it to put food on the table, why should he?
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by franzis(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
According to kanu onye isi Biafra, the man at the helm of Nigeria affairs is Jibrin from Niger republic , that's the original buhari in the video
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
i get am before no be property..
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by donnie(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
That was when he was Buhari. Now that it's Jubril nko? grin tongue
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
So because of this video we should vote for him next year,, better go and buy sense... The hardship we are experiencing no reach your side you are here talking of debate..
Famousbabe:
A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

Watch video HERE

The then presidential aspirant, Buhari, participated actively in the debate, answered his questions.

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by NwaliE01: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hey, we don't need the video, we want him to debate.
Enough of all this past this and past that. Let him debate today if truelly he did it in the past.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by GSA01: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
The opposition are only trying to drag the name of the president to the mud. debate has never been a Nigerian thing, with time, Nigeria will get to level of a healthy debate, but for now let Nigerian capitalize on achievement so far in electing their leaders.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Max24: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
writefreely:
What does it profit a politician to participate in a debate and lose the election to another who didn't
It happened in 2011 and 2015.

Nigeria's democracy never arrive yet.

Check my signature for your professional articles on any niche.
The profit is that it shows that Nigeria is still populated by illiterates. Imagine a US President or UK Prime Minister that can cot debate his ideas. Which US President didn't debate before voting ? Clowns!
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Boostiano(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
[/color]
dominique:
That was back in 2011. Jonathan didn't turn up and he won. Buhari didn't turn up for the 2015 debate and he won. Moral of the story, don't turn up for presidential debates.
[color=#006600]

Lol
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:

Wow, see frustration and depression in just one post.

grin

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Misterdhee1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Like I said before, in a sane society, Buhari can not win pry school class rep election..

What made him win here is due to high rate of poverty.. U can imagine over 80 million citizens of a country are extremely poor..

Another factor is electoral fraud.. Another factor is ethnic and religious sentiments.

Aside these factors, there is no way Buhari could have won any election..

Just as his supporters brag, most of his followers are illiterates and extremely poor people..

If nigeria actually has over 87% literacy ratio, there is no way Buhari could have won any election..

Be lacks presidential charisma..

How is the man you're rooting to replace him different aside being an ordinary diploma holder corrupt-king?
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by efighter: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:

This is the resilt of hunger. I an sure a nincompoop like this has not eaten today.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by arrestdarrester: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Breaking News!
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Teymanhenry(f): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
to criticize is far easier than to fulfill a promise
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Princedapace(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Misterdhee1:

How is the man you're rooting to replace him different aside being an ordinary diploma holder corrupt-king?

As it stands, we dont have any choice. See if Buhari wins again, baba, things go scatter o. Hunger dey this land. Buhari is a good man, pls, let someone else try.

I would have gladly supported the current VP if APC had presented him. But like Niaja always be, stupid country, the current VP is far better than Buhari. Only a fool will think orderwise. Why must we wait for another four years of hardship before we get the current VP?

Since APC has refused to present a better candidate, and none of the other parties can win apc, we are left with pdp. At least, the pdp presidential candidate has not just been a liability to the country since he left office.

U may say he stole, i dont know. what is stopping apc from taking him to court and send him to jail? Since they have not done that yet, they should let us rest with that song of corruption for now..

At least Atiku left office and was useful to manage his loot, at least he created jobs. Unlike Buhari who has been a liability since 19. He has added nothing to our economy. No business, nothing, nothing.

2 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Frankbaro(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:

Well written bro!
I share your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by towyeenbell2: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Why do we need to show video Why can't he do it over and over again
lol...some fools stii dey here
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Konquest: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:

He then captioned it:

Watch video HERE

Here are some reactions:

Source:
^^^^^
^^^^^
Brilliant post. smiley

PMB needs a device that will boost his energy
levels. I know a device that can do that and
his life will never be the same!

PMB is naturally a kind man who wants to see the
BEST in others.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by citizenY(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:

Thank God. You are one of the animals in this zoo and you happen to be an ass.

This insolence portrays an unstable and unfortunate background. In fact a waste of libido.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Misterdhee1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Princedapace:

As it stands, we dont have any choice. See if Buhari wins again, baba, things go scatter o. Hunger dey this land. Buhari is a good man, pls, let someone else try.

I would have gladly supported the current VP if APC had presented him. But like Niaja always be, stupid country, the current VP is far better than Buhari. Only a fool will think orderwise. Why must we wait for another four years of hardship before we get the current VP?

Since APC has refused to present a better candidate, and none of the other parties can win apc, we are left with pdp. At least, the pdp presidential candidate has not just been a liability to the country since he left office.

U may say he stole, i dont know. what is stopping apc from taking him to court and send him to jail? Since they have not done that yet, they should let us rest with that song of corruption for now..

At least Atiku left office and was useful to manage his loot, at least he created jobs. Unlike Buhari who has been a liability since 19. He has added nothing to our economy. No business, nothing, nothing.
Is Peter Obi comparable to Atiku by any standard also? Do you know Atiku more than his boss Obj who assessed him as being corrupt and overly desperate? Buhari isn't adding anything to the economy, yes. But at least, he isn't stealing from the little Peter has to feed Paul like Atiku. By that standard only, he is far better than Atiku. If Atiku get a slight chance into Aso Rock, the country will be looted dry.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by debaj10: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Back1lane:
That is the same debate the PDP PHD Jonathan evaded like Ebola virus O but bigoted miserably pathetic souls from the red mud enclave will want you to believe Buhari as never participated in a debate. How or where this bunch of lunatics got the effrontery to query how or when the president of Nigeria should debate because of their sorrowful miserable lives is simply beyond me

Buhari should come debate 2019 to soothen your pathetic soul ?! I no sure say e fit beta for u I swear.
your words indicate that you truly believe buhari- your servant- is superior to you.
this shows just how broken your mind is.
take heart, eh?
there are many like you.
you have a lot of company in your inferiority complex.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Princedapace(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Is Peter Obi comparable to Atiku by any standard also? Do you know Atiku more than his boss Obj who assessed him as being corrupt and overly desperate? Buhari isn't adding anything to the economy, yes. But at least, he isn't stealing from the little Peter has to feed Paul like Atiku. By that standard only, he is far better than Atiku. If Atiku get a slight chance into Aso Rock, the country will be looted dry.

Buhari is not stealing.. Be deceiving ur self.. That is what we call packaged media conspiracy..

Buhari is not stealing but the daughter woke up one morning and became member of NNPC board and earns millions per year..

Buhari is not corrupt and the son within two years got choices properties around the country and outside the country..

Buhari is not corrupt and he removed kachukwu as NNPC chairman and fixed his relative there..

Buhari is not corrupt and his relative occupies the most sensitive position in inec until public outcry..

Buhari is not corrupt but the wife accused the ADC of diverting billion meant for her..

Buhari is not corrupt and he reappointed a man who was fired due to corruption..

Buhari is not corrupt and the current IGP is still heading the police after openly disrespecting Buhari who is in charge of the armed forces..

My brother, forget that thing. No body is a saint.. Wait make apc leave office and u go hear more..

Be deceiving ur self there.. If u know the amount of corruption that is happening in that aso rock eh.

My own is, none of them are saint but at least steal and do something.. No be say u are stealing and fixing all ur people into juicy positions and still allow hunger dey kill nigerians..

Atiku is already rich enough. He has enough money to last him for life time.. he will still do like others, they will steal, they will give their people juicy positions, but at least, Atiku will make everyone feel loved and appreciated.. Unlike Buhari who is so into northern love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.