Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (45055 Views)

Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by crimeboss: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Debate or no debate Sai Baba till 2023 and if you're not cool with it, take refugee in Congo DR.
Too late for ur praising of this man, look he is no more the president of this country as at when atiku won the primary for presidency.

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by freekick: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
PMB we know.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Omeokachie: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Job applicant that does not want to be interviewed.

3 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by CaptainFM1: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
Debate or no debate Sai Baba till 2023 and if you're not cool with it, take refugee in Congo DR.

He need to debate with the main opposition, and they should not serve him the question s before hand.

3 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by AntiWailer: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Eediots.

Tell them when they say Buhari can not debate and give a date he will debate anybody.

Not this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by gare(f): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:
A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

"If they tell you President
@MBuhari is scared to debate, show them this video"

Watch video HERE

The then presidential aspirant, Buhari, participated actively in the debate, answered his questions.

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1

2011 and 2018 are not the same, what you see there is a very health man with good handlers, but know he has corrupt and power drunk handlers around him, so are you saying he is open to a debate this time around , because he will be roasted on stage

4 Likes

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by pastoradebola: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
If u pure oid wine in d new d bottle it will definite burst

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by JubiGold(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
madridguy:
yeah exactly brother.
sane ppl know hw honest nd good dis man is.
sai Baba alws evn wit gun in ma head

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by MikelIbe: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
We need current debate. I get am before no be property.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by baddosky1: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
SweetJoystick:
That was then. He never go senile, now that he is, them no born am well to try am cos cow yansh go open

Chai bros...

Why must u pipo mention cow when this man's name is mentioned? grin grin
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by islandmoon: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
me! use my data to watch a dullard talking? God forbid, he should just go back to his cows

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:
If they tell you that I am flunking my Uni exams, show them how I used to perform in my class test in primary school.

Who are the handlers of these fools?

How is it acceptable that a geriatric ill-educated filth that is intellectually stunted can be given so much leeway in the affairs of a country?

Is it because Nigeria is a zoo?

A dullard that can so debate that he has only held standard press briefings only once since May 2015? Do you know what happened when the bastard held that one briefing?

This country is truly a zoo for a nomadic bastard to be so glorified.
Sai all the bullshit you want .
I will still vote for Buhari
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
New meme for Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by ipobarethieves: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin cheesy grin sad lipsrsealed undecidedno need to show Kanu pigs any fidio.Kanu dead Bingo is better by far to all worthless Pigs disturbing our peace.Buhari go win the election,let dem continue to wail
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by HisSexcellency(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
We don't need to watch videos, let him present himself to debate atiku in January.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Princedapace(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
ignant:
If they tell you that I am flunking my Uni exams, show them how I used to perform in my class test in primary school.

Who are the handlers of these fools?

How is it acceptable that a geriatric ill-educated filth that is intellectually stunted can be given so much leeway in the affairs of a country?

Is it because Nigeria is a zoo?

A dullard that can so debate that he has only held standard press briefings only once since May 2015? Do you know what happened when the bastard held that one briefing?

This country is truly a zoo for a nomadic bastard to be so glorified.

Like I said before, in a sane society, Buhari can not win pry school class rep election..

What made him win here is due to high rate of poverty.. U can imagine over 80 million citizens of a country are extremely poor..

Another factor is electoral fraud.. Another factor is ethnic and religious sentiments.

Aside these factors, there is no way Buhari could have won any election..

Just as his supporters brag, most of his followers are illiterates and extremely poor people..

If nigeria actually has over 87% literacy ratio, there is no way Buhari could have won any election..

Be lacks presidential charisma..

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:
A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

Watch video HERE

The then presidential aspirant, Buhari, participated actively in the debate, answered his questions.

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1
/
Even in Finance, they have a disclaimer that past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

Good debating skills...except that there is no communication. I (hopefully I am not alone) can barely understand what he said. So much for debate.

/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by ijabiken1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:
Watch video HERE see reactions
that was when buhari was still alive,now he is lifeless

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Mariangeles(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Disgraceful!
IS THIS A DEBATE? undecided
All talk, nothing to show.
Removed from Nigerian affairs and sending half his time dying and ressurrecting in LONDON!

Borrow-borrow DULLARD!

Back to DAURA JOR! angry
grin grin grin
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by BruncleZuma: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
From the gaffes he has been dropping throughout his presidency, I doubt a prepared Q&A would save him now.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Iykenuwa(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
That was over seven years ago! Senesence (aka senility) has since set in
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
OK,he try. Meanwhile for those on dstvs with active subscription on access and family package should check my last topic for compact sports channels
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by martobi: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
dominique:
That was back in 2011. Jonathan didn't turn up and he won. Buhari didn't turn up for the 2015 debate and he won. Moral of the story, don't turn up for presidential debates.
very sad reality in Nigeria, even Davido's uncle didnt turn up for debate, and he "won".
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
You can refer us to your old video but you can't produce your ancient certificate

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by blowjob: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Famousbabe:

He then captioned it:

Watch video HERE

Here are some reactions:

Source:
PMB FOR LIFE...VOTE BUHARI...GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by okafor200(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Atiku 2019
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by WetinConsignMe: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
U just take style insult Bubu.
Painful to watch. The man talks like a village malam - "fee dee fee"

But how come Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa-Balewa were so eloquent. Weren't they Northerners too?
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by oladuro(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Post a recent video stop deceiving Nigerians

quote author=Famousbabe post=72527424]A twitter user, The Village Headmaster shared this video of Muhammadu Buhari participating in NN24 2011 presidential election debate as flagbearer of CPC.

He then captioned it:

Watch video HERE

Here are some reactions:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/if-they-tell-you-president-buhari-is.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by BRASH: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Big fat lie. I followed the presidential debate of 2011, he was to appear alongside gej, bt was nowhere to be found. I watched that debate live and buhari was missing.
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by ThanosIsHere: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
OK
Re: "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" by oladuro(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Post a 2018 video and stop deceiving Nigerians Your President cannot do a recent interview. You post a 2011 and 2014 video when we are in 2018.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.