Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

7 Mature Way Of Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Mature Way Of Being In A Relationship (365 Views)

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Mature Way Of Being In A Relationship by oluwole52(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
1. Be Patient With Your Partner: Avoid forcing your lover to do something against his or her wish. Let everything happen in the right time. There is no need to rush.

2. Be An Understanding Partner: Try to believe what your lover tells you, if he tells you that he failed to get airtime to call you, try to understand. He’s also a human being like you. If she tells you that by the time you called her, she was asleep–please try to understand. She also gets tired and she needs to rest like any other person.

3. Always Forgive And Forget: Avoid bringing back the old things your lover did to you in the past every time you get a quarrel.

4. Be Caring: I don’t mean you should go and borrow money from the bank and friends to buy costly things for your partner or taking him or her to expensive hotels. I mean doing the little things that suits your wallet. Trust me if your lover is understanding he/she will appreciate and love you that way.

Read number 5-7 here:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/08/mature-way-of-being-in-relationship.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Most Men Cheat/keep Searching Even After Marriage / Are You Finding It Hard Pulling Out Of Heartbreak? Check This Out! / This Is What To Do If You Have Desperate Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.