Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (57804 Views)

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Toblesh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
2mch:
Still on Yemi Alade
So I walked into this pub in this city for a bottle or two and then have the chance to watch the Tottenham/Man City match in that environment where we men love to watch ball games.

Tame "toosh" joint o! And as soon as the alluring aroma of Jollof Rice wafted through the pervasive smell and smoke from the suya Mallam nearby, I remembered I was also hungry and ordered for a plate.

Just one scoop and the screaming started. Because it was a lady's voice bursting her lungs in head-breaking English, I lifted myself off my seat for a better view.

Light complexioned, quite busty even for a woman of her age and garbed in blue gown, she screamed and banged the bar table, threatening the bottles, the beers and the glasses protecting the "holy" contents.

"Look! You don't know me! I say you don't know me at all!!! I am a barrack girl o! I am a barrack girl!!! My madness no get cure if I start to dey crase o!"

I just cannot remember all. And she went on for more than an hour. Sad thing was no one bothered to respond to her. No one, except an unfortunate bartender that tried to explain whatever was the reason for the tiff.

And then the fight started. She immediately pounced on him, forcing him to retreat behind a door.

I had to ask the lady attending to me who she was and to my shock, she informed me this screaming woman was the mother of Yemi Alade, the "Johnny" crooner.

Not seen such irresponsibility in a long time. All the people on her table had to keep quiet, then depart one by one.

I got told she's a regular at that pub.

When she was done painting the place with expletives, she called a cab. The red Nissan Primera 1986 model drove in and then another fight. It happened that while waiting for her, another car had come in and made the mistake of parking behind.

Madam began to bleat and howl and shriek again. Then the car owner emerged and made way.

Madam drove off, returned about 5 minutes later in the same cab, sat in the front passenger seat and continued shouting her anger at everyone and no one.

And so I asked who got her so annoyed?

It had happened that after her entry and a few bottles, she had asked the DJ to play her daughter's song(s). Proud mother wanted everybody to know she was the mother of that velvet-voiced singer.

But the DJ had responded that he didn't have Yemi Alade's songs on his playlist.

It's not something you want to witness. She looked every inch like she was a troubled woman. The type that needs Yemi to spend some of her monies to better take care of...''

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2390890624258562&id=100000129442950

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by donnie(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisexcellency34:
photo of her in her drunk state or Ogun plus his girlfriend Amadioha visit you

Thought Amadioha was male?
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Story seems too true to be scripted

2 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by rosieluv(f): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
No pictures, no videos to back up this claim
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Toblesh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
AFONJA.
She's not Afonja..She's igbo Ayilori Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Toblesh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisexcellency34:
photo of her in her drunk state or Ogun plus his girlfriend Amadioha visit you

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yemi Alade must sue whoever brought this to front page. Deliberately destroying a person's image.
I googled this story. Not a single paper reported.
This is the only place the story appears.

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Benekruku(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okwesa:
Yemi who did you offend?

Auracool

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
CaptainG00D:
So all these happen and he couldn't snap a picture, where did the madness of Nigeria snappy-snappy suddenly run to.. Hahaha

Oga this ur lie ehn, e fit cause stomach ulcer oh. Heheheheheh
Dem say person dey para you say make him snap pishure . You want make dem break him head? grin

2 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
kingthreat:
Story seems too true to be scripted

U mean too scripted to be true.

Yemi Alade must sue whoever brought this to front page. Deliberately destroying a person's image.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
Relax. No one's image has been destroyed. Getting drunk and acting violent is a norm in Niggeria. Its even a thing of pride to show how aggressive you are.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
rosieluv:
No pictures, no videos to back up this claim

Not only that...

I googled this story. Not a single paper reported it. This is the only place the story appears.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by donjon: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
out of every body in dat pub, na only you get FB page abi? attn seeking male child!
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Relax. No one's image has been destroyed. Getting drunk and acting violent is a norm in Niggeria. Its even a thing of pride to show how aggressive you are.

Your mother gets drunk in bars and gets drunkenly violent, using fowl language.

Everybody, that's what Jaqenhghar's mother does.
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Lothario(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
I knew she can never be a responsible woman for the fact she married a yoruba man shows she very immoral and irresponsible. nonsense
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by CaptainG00D: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Dem say person dey para you say make him snap pishure . You want make dem break him head? grin

Lmao na true shaa, but he could have got one shot from a disTance or even snap and run away grin
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Your mother gets drunk in bars and gets drunkenly violent, using fowl language.

Everybody, that's what Jaqenhghar's mother does.
She is late but thanks
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

She is late but thanks

That's what she was known for b4 she was late.
Now everybody knows your mother was a violent, fowl-mouthed drunk
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Lmao na true shaa, but he could have got one shot from a disTance or even snap and run away grin
LOL
You cant run faster than a flying bottle.... or shoe bro. grin
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by mitchelljnr(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Yoruba women and Alcoholism
Be like

Her mum is Igbo
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by WetinConsignMe: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I googled this story. Not a single paper reported it. This is the only place the story appears.
Deliberately destroying a person's image. Smh
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

That's what she was known for b4 she was late.
Now everybody knows your mother was a violent, fowl-mouthed drunk
True she was. She learnt from the very best. Your own mother . Now she is no more. Your mother will carry on the legacy wink
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by iBelongToNoOne: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
I remember when I met her at her restaurant in Abuja Nysc camp ... She was quite friendly but inbetween you go know say na werey!!

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Deliberately destroying a person's image. Smh
Who asked you? Did I ask your opinion? I wasnt replying you . Why dont you take that busy body elswhere
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by CaptainG00D: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LOL
You cant run faster than a flying bottle.... or shoe bro. grin

Lmao Abi nau grin grin.
The woman fit dash I'm the left leg of her shoe.
And God help him if it's high hill shoe grin
Or those cover shoe with 4face
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Lmao Abi nau grin grin.
The woman fit dash I'm the left leg of her shoe.
And God help him if it's high hill shoe grin
Or those cover shoe with 4face
ROTFLMAO
Abeg which one be cover shoe with 4 face
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by joenor(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Them don come again.....
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by einsteine(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like

She is Igbo you mumu

2 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
There is no such thing as "beer parlour",its either u say pub or bar
Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by xtervaganza(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
AFONJA.
her mom is actually Igbo.

Only her Dad is Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by xtervaganza(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Be like
but her mom is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu by CaptainG00D: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

ROTFLMAO
Abeg which one be cover shoe with 4 face

Lol e get on type wey rain that time men get their version too..
Very heavy shoe with a 4coner mouth and square sole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.