Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes (44792 Views)

Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Blackfire(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
So when Ronaldo holds the ball what happens?
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by PedroNascimento: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
It is FINISHED
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by domainsales18: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
That interim coach is not wise with that remark about Messi...It's just an oxymoron of damage control for Real Madrid and soft landing for him...He won't last in RM.

In conclusion, RM is finished.
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
It is FINISHED
This is the singular reason, WHITES progress.
They care less about party affiliations, tribalism or religious sentiments.
They say it the way it is.
No special consideration because you employed them.
They detest LIES and HYPOCRISY
If you want to excel in the US and CANADA, just be hardworking and desist from LIES.

That’s PASSION

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by MallamJackson(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
When Ronaldo is with the ball,the heavens open and the Angels sing "it's a goal!!!!"

lolz... grin

na by force?

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by decub: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
What a bad way to start. Failure already!
LifestyleTonite:
The interim coach at Real Madrid, Santiago Solari, has said that every time Lionel Messi holds the ball, the earth shakes and the air trembles.

42-year-old Solari is currently in charge of affairs at the Santiago Bernabeu pending when the club finds a replacement for Julen Lopetegui who was sacked yesterday.

Mirror UK quoted the new Real Madrid coach saying:

After losing 5-1 in the El Clasico fixture against Barcelona last weekend at Camp Nou, Real Madrid will take on Valladolid in their stadium on Saturday.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/real-madrid-coach-messi-earth-shakes/
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Solari is Argentine
alBHAGDADI:
I believe it's Real Madrid president that told him to make that statement so as to spite Ronaldo who said he left Real Madrid because of the president.

lalasticlala
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by babakb: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Messi is now the undisputed king of laliga

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Solari is Argentine,, what else did you expect..
LifestyleTonite:
The interim coach at Real Madrid, Santiago Solari, has said that every time Lionel Messi holds the ball, the earth shakes and the air trembles.

42-year-old Solari is currently in charge of affairs at the Santiago Bernabeu pending when the club finds a replacement for Julen Lopetegui who was sacked yesterday.

After losing 5-1 in the El Clasico fixture against Barcelona last weekend at Camp Nou, Real Madrid will take on Valladolid in their stadium on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by igwefivestar(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I believe it's Real Madrid president that told him to make that statement so as to spite Ronaldo who said he left Real Madrid because of the president.

lalasticlala
that club is so ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by maklelemakukula(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okay
On what date was this said ?
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by LZAA: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Solari is argie just like messi
QED

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
what if God asks you to defend this lie against the Angels in the hereafter? grin
EbukaHades10:
When Ronaldo is with the ball,the heavens open and the Angels sing "it's a goal!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by FTjnr(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
stop bad-mouthing him. he spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
babakb:
Messi is now the undisputed king of laliga
Mbappe or Hazard is coming in January.
Perez will drop an offer not even the Arab billionaires can refuse.
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
igwefivestar:
that club is so ungrateful.
should the club continue to suck Ronaldo's balls forever?
Look I'm one of Ronaldo's biggest fan, you can check my previous posts to confirm but believe me Ronaldo's ego is too big he should better shut up and enjoy his legend status among Madrid fans or he will receive the Ramos' Sevilla treatment whenever Juventus meet Madrid in the champions league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Angels don't do football.
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Mysselff2: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

lalasticlala

I agree with you
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Mysselff2: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:

ORORO

Only one CR7
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Treasure17(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Lol. you are not serious grin
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Funny, he's already afraid.
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by omo1478(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
MrDoGood:
He was simply told what to say. Anew coach wouldn't start media talk by praising an opposition.
E.g the new monaco coach.
Remember he's from Argentina also.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by UNLEASE2020: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
don't be left out
you too can make it

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by JoyAda1234(f): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
WotzupNG:
He said it again to spite Ronaldo
STFU!He said that even before knowing he would become their coach.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by igwefivestar(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
lilbest4:
should the club continue to suck Ronaldo's balls forever?
Look I'm one of Ronaldo's biggest fan, you can check my previous posts to confirm but believe me Ronaldo's ego is too big he should better shut up and enjoy his legend status among Madrid fans or he will receive the Ramos' Sevilla treatment whenever Juventus meet Madrid in the champions league
my issues with them is not just Ronaldo, what about Raul and Zidane. Mourinho single handedly force Raul out of the club.
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Santiago Solari. My favourite Galacticos player. While people craved Ronaldo De Lima, Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Carlos etc, Santiago Solari was my favourite. Glad to see him coaching. Wish him success in his coaching endeavour.
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Slikbae: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
May you be blessed.
EbukaHades10:
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Messi is both 'the goal and the game. Heaven and earth auto-open for a complete player on pitch ''not just is a goal!!!''..
Re: Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes by naijapikin2(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
even barca fans knows he's blabbing, trust me even messi follows cr7 on Twitter and insta oya argue with your key board

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History / #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) / Lionel Messi's La Liga Record Is Mind-blowing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.