Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (57724 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by osasp(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
decent back still
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
could be inspiring and imaginative
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
cool headed and sober
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
Just Another Nairalander.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
Just Another Nairalander.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
I quote mamagee, "I smell an attention seeker"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
i see an attention seeker
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
Go chop first.
You look like those children from somalia.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
definately inluv wt 'mama-gee d hater' lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
cantell:

Go chop first.
You look like those children from somalia.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

with your biggie biggie three faced nose

Mr. Nosa  tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
No comment
grin

Na my padi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
say wetin u wan say jooh.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
Mr bro - na me u dey yan
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
eh en, na ur shadow. undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
se googles na man or woman
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
man !!! grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
^shey my staff , shes a full ground bobbi united oo ]
trust me , me would neva lie 2 u now  wink cheesy grin
@op
cool bobolet
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^shey my staff , shes a full ground bobbi united oo ]
trust me , me would neva lie 2 u now  wink cheesy grin
@op
cool bobolet

Thanks - i believe -

@ Post

My correct, special and one and only padi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by nellaluv(f): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2010
for your mind abi sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by samdigo(m): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2010
@ makajibbz u talk as if u urself are smiling,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2010
nellaluv:

for your mind abi sad

Hater watch: 1 spotted
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by seunbanme: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2010
Nope
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
makajibbz:

definately inluv wt 'mama-gee d hater' lipsrsealed
Inluv wit Mamagee?
I'd rather eat sh*it for breakfast.
googles:

with your biggie biggie three faced nose

Mr. Nosa  tongue
My three faced nose is the epitome of an african man.
Take some jedi jedi make ur nyansh come out.
Na only bone full for dia.
. . . . , , . . . , . . . . , . . , . . , . , . . . , . . .
@Topic,
Me i know no dis Seun.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by DualCore1: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
His papas cap is his friend.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
double carburetor grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Yorubaman2: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
Drug addict
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
talks aloud at times
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
chinedumo:

talks aloud at times

ol boy u funny ooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
fine guy. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2010
very promising
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
chinedumo:

very promising
promising indeed. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Cheiii: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
compromising

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (110)

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) / 3words Per Post: Part 2a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.