Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Need To Sell Off My Shares Due To Low Prices. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need To Sell Off My Shares Due To Low Prices. (1085 Views)

How To Claim My Shares Dividend / How Do I Sell My Shares? / How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Sell Off My Shares Due To Low Prices. by Francgoz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
For the past two years now, prices of stock has fallen so deeply since the global meltdown. Some shareholders like me who bought shares during the period of market boom are planning to sell of their shares which will not even favour them because they will incure huge losses when they sell their shares at this bearish times. In my own case, what am i going to do? Should I sell of the shares or not because am confused? Members, i need your contributions, please. Thank you.
Re: Need To Sell Off My Shares Due To Low Prices. by richer2010: 2:49am On Jul 20, 2010
You need to consult a stock broker for advice. I recommend maxifund investment & securities (www.emaxifund.com).

They will give you advice, and if you so wish, also help you sell off your shares (or some of them). They are the ones I use and they are very good.

But personally, it depends on what you want to do with the money.

Do you want to reinvest it in something else? Or do you want to use it to buy a drink? I choose investment anyday.

Cheers (I hope that helped)
Re: Need To Sell Off My Shares Due To Low Prices. by sirvick1: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
sell your shares of and reinvest the money into something tangible and manageable, otherwise you keep your shares static and depreciating. i also recommend you read some investment books like: cash flow quadrant, guides to investment. by. robert kiyosaki and sharon and many more investment books and seminars,

(1) (Reply)

How And When Did U Make Ur First Million Or Ur First Major Cash? / Fraudsters Shop Abroad With Cloned Nigerian ATM Cards / I wan Build a 20-storey-skyscrapper In Imo State. will 5bn do?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.