Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary (1120 Views)

Presidential Election Summary From 16 States / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by ken6488(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
My View South West Will Work For Their Son (isibanjo) South East Will Work For Their Son (peter Obi) North West Will Work For Their Son (buhari) North East Will Work For Their Son (atiku) South South Will Work For Pdp North Central This Is The Main Battle Feild
SE vs SW NE vs NW SS AND NC(pdp) vs NC (apc)
I Dont Know Who Will Win

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by SternProphet: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
SS is already lost to APC during the Presidential elections. Buhari will win NE HANDS DOWN - Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, ..nartowly lose Taraba maybe.

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by ken6488(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
SternProphet:
SS is already lost to APC during the Presidential elections. Buhari will win NE HANDS DOWN - Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, ..nartowly lose Taraba maybe.
ok oo but ss in no no for buhari
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by rottennaija(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
ken6488:
ok oo but ss in no no for buhari

Says who? Are you on ss? Do you know what is happening there?
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by Joevics(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
rottennaija
I am from SS.

Please tell me which part of south south you are that makes you believe Buhari will win the region.

Is it because of the stupid rants from the likes of Akpabio and Amaechi?

Buhari wouldn't get a single vote even in ubima where Amaechi is from.

As for Akpabio, he is just hoping to use violence and snatch ballot boxes. And that can only work in anang, you don't win elections by winning only annang.

If you think any southerner who didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 will vote for him nex year? Then you are dreaming.

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by senatordave1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joevics:
rottennaija
I am from SS.

Please tell me which part of south south you are that makes you believe Buhari will win the region.

Is it because of the stupid rants from the likes of Akpabio and Amaechi?

Buhari wouldn't get a single vote even in ubima where Amaechi is from.

As for Akpabio, he is just hoping to use violence and snatch ballot boxes. And that can only work in anang, you don't win elections by winning only annang.

If you think any southerner who didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 will vote for him nex year? Then you are dreaming.
In the south south,pdp usually uses federal might to allocate votes.by next year,it wont be possible again.pdp will win marginally.pdp may end up winning only ss/se
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by ken6488(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
rottennaija:

yes am from delta state and staying there
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by ken6488(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
senatordave1:

In the south south,pdp usually uses federal might to allocate votes.by next year,it wont be possible again.pdp will win marginally.pdp may end up winning only ss/se
says who apabio, uduaghan will cry after 2019

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by Joevics(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Now I know most of you claiming to be from south south, know nothing about the region.

So you thought any state in Niger delta would have voted against GEJ in 2015? or you is it that you don't believe there are 1.5 million voters in rivers State. Which one?

People will come out even more massively to vote-out Buhari in 2019.

Travel to Portharcourt, go to various newspaper stands where they discuss issues to know what the people on ground are saying.

I know of a man was almost beaten for saying something similar to what you just said.

Buhari is a no go area in portharcourt. Not to talk of warri, ughelli, sapele or uyo, eket, Ikot-epene. You guys are trying to use Great Ogboru to entice Delta people, but it ain't working.
There is no Apc in Bayelsa. Its a one man squad - only Sylvia.

So please tell me what part of SS Apc will win.
Its only on facebook that I see the Apc people I know promoting Buhari, they can't even talk about him when issues arise.

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by rottennaija(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
ken6488:
yes am from delta state and staying there

Then speak for your Delta State. I'm from Akwa Ibom and I know what's happening on the ground.
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by rottennaija(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joevics:

Now I know most of you claiming to be from south south, know nothing about the region.

So you thought any state in Niger delta would have voted against GEJ in 2015? or you is it that you don't believe there are 1.5 million voters in rivers State. Which one?

Travel to Portharcourt, go to various newspaper stands where they discuss issues to know what the people on ground are saying.

I know of a man was almost beaten for saying something similar to what you just said.

Buhari is a no go area in portharcourt. Not to talk of warri, ughelli, sapele or [b]uyo, eket, Ikot-epene. [/b]You guys are trying to use Great Ogboru to entice Delta people, but it ain't working.

Its only on facebook that I see the Apc people I know promoting Buhari, they can't even talk about him when issues arise.

Like I said earlier, speak for your state, not other people's. I live in uyo, I work in uyo and I knw what's happening there.

I cannot speak of rives, Delta, cross river or any other state. I can only speak of where I live and know about.
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by senatordave1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joevics:

Buhari is a no go area in portharcourt. Not to talk of warri, ughelli, sapele or uyo, eket, Ikot-epene. You guys are trying to use Great Ogboru to entice Delta people, but it ain't working.

Gej would have won but not with that same figure.my analysis shows that gej actually got 600k votes while buhari got over 100k in rivers.pdp just inflates figures.buhari will get 25% in all the ss states except bayelsa.again as apc doesnt exist in bayelsa,pdp is dead in yobe,borno,kebbi etc
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by Joevics(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2018
rottennaija:

Like I said earlier, speak for your state, not other people's. I live in uyo, I work in uyo and I knw what's happening there.

I cannot speak of rives, Delta, cross river or any other state. I can only speak of where I live and know about.
Dude am from Eket, and I have a base in Uyo.
I think you are living in denial, if you believe Buhari would win any ward in uyo.

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by Joevics(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Gej would have won but not with that same figure.my analysis shows that gej actually got 600k votes while buhari got over 100k in rivers.pdp just inflates figures.buhari will get 25% in all the ss states except bayelsa.again as apc doesnt exist in bayelsa,pdp is dead in yobe,borno,kebbi etc
so the total vote for rivers tstae is 700k. Clap for yourself. Borno is having 450k. Rivers state, the largest state in south south with the one of the most populated cities in Nigeria would have merely 700k vote.

Your analysis is gibberish.

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by tuniski: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Joevics:

so the total vote for rivers tstae is 700k. Clap for yourself. Borno is having 450k. Rivers state, the largest state in south south with the one of the most populated cities in Nigeria would have merely 700k vote.

The Young Man is too narrow. I Like seeing his folly!
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by tomakint: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2018
tuniski:

The Young Man is too narrow. I Like seeing his folly!

I don laff tire for here. grin cheesy grin grin that dude is something else

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by adadike(f): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2018
You already know who will win. Na fear hold u for mouth. The Job creator himself, Our incoming president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Op, don't talk too much, join d moving train
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by ken6488(m): 2:17am On Oct 31, 2018
adadike:
You already know who will win. Na fear hold u for mouth. The Job creator himself, Our incoming president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Op, don't talk too much, join d moving train
atiku all the way

Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by mrvitalis(m): 3:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Joevics:

Stop lying oga.. Apc know they can't win south south...

I'm in uyo now... Grew up in ph and I'm telling you
Apart from bayelsa there is no south South State apc wont get 35% vote for buhari and that's a win for apc
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by Donmedrac: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2018
rottennaija:

nothing is happening here, they are just preparing for next year election..

As for middle belt, pdp will win.. Kwara, kogi, plateau , Niger and nassarawa..

The votes in north west will mostly be divided with Atiku winning zamfara
Re: BUHARI VS ATIKU 2019 Election Summary by Donmedrac: 4:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Joevics:

grin take that guy serious at your own peril

Rivers APC Crises: Court Strikes Out Ojukaye/Amaechi File / What Apc Is Hiding Inside Aso Rock / 4 APC Ward Chairman,others Defect To PDP In Rivers