Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary (61100 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2018
I wish I was one of them embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Ibrahim9090: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Noted
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by gare(f): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2018
wittyt98:
Cant one of these Queens be my Sugar momma? embarassed

What Did you smoke ? I have warned you to stop smoking shit but you will not listen now you have gone mad, I am sorry, please someone get chain for this guy.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by JUDASiskariot: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
swear I'll marry like 6 igbo wife's, 2 yorubas.. 4 Latinas and 3 whites

This is How poor people reason grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by BarristerAlarig: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2018
wittyt98:

Awa!!!!

Abomination!!!!

Is everything a joke to you?

On your behalf, I apologize to forces who might have offended.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by OsuMustGo: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2018
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
I don't see any reason why I should have a single wife.
I don't see any reason why your wife should not fùck your landlord son grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Tonimordred(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2018
wittyt98:
abeg na pesin mouth b dat
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by MightySparrow: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Harem of wives: vanities of our fathers

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Praktikals(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2018
chilisauce:
It still baffles me why traditional rulers should marry multiple wives. Even this young chap who spent so much time " in the abroad " who we thought would bring some needed swag to the stool, he wan do pass hin ancestors.

I wouldnt be surprised if Ooni sef join the craze. Dude loves pussay like what I don't know

Ok I give up. Women are something else indeed.
You dont talk like this about a king. You sure lack home training

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PedroNascimento: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by IamAtikulate: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
Nobody should post any insult here or Ogun will kill you
Oba of Bini sits on a respectable stool, a stool more ancient than the Oyo Empire and Sokoto Caliphate. Only fools would disrespect such person.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by JuanDeDios: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO: Oba of Benin 5 Wives Looking Radiant At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/10/video-oba-of-benin-5-wives-looking.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRAFYc9HAkI&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Five jus' now? They were three during his coronation.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by martineverest(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
all of them rocking their natural colour...unlike Queens from one region that are riddled with bleaching creams

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2018
ShenTeh:
A many had an opportunity to marry 5 women and he marries 5 same spec.

A man has an opportunity to buy 5 cars and he buys 5 1995 model Toyota Camry.

Bravo Oba gh atopaghe!
your late sentence tho...is that Benin or French language?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by JuanDeDios: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
That can be arranged.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Sterope(f): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Beautiful wives unlike the Alaafin's wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by eodavids(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO: Oba of Benin 5 Wives Looking Radiant At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/10/video-oba-of-benin-5-wives-looking.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRAFYc9HAkI&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Power and pleasure, always goes alongside each other.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by OsuMustGo: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2018
duduade:
Classy looking women

I no wan talk about our King at Oyo State
Shut up
Are they mates?

80 years baba and young man around 50
What else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by abbeyty(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2018
People are so quick to blame our politicians for wasting our money meanwhile, Many of these traditional rulers also rely on public money to feed their numerous kids and wives.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Praktikals:

You dont talk like this about a king. You sure lack home training

Blah blah blah blah, in your warped mind, kings are demi-gods , when it comes to them, see no evil, say no evil.

The so-called kings and their ever increasing dependants are fed and maintained by my tax, yet you tell me I have no say in what they do with my tax. My friend, go home, lock yourself in the bathroom and ruminate over what you have just said. Does it weigh an iota of wisdom? Would your grandkids hold you in any esteem if 50yrs from now they stumble on the 'wise words' of grandpa.

One of the foremost kings in Nigeria has taken the lead in reforming the traditional stools, he has seen it all and he realizes that enough is enough, things have to change. I'm talking of Emir Sanusi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
wittyt98:
you wan die, abi?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2018
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
While i see many reasons i must have just one

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Doctee: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
Nobody should post any insult here or Ogun will kill you
ogún no fit kill anybody na God have the power to save and kill
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:

Lol... irony of life
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by TLAX: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
The first wife closest to him does not look happy.

He had only two wives during coronation 2 years ago, now there are five. That means every 2 years equals 3 wives

Mathematically if number of wives per year is x
therefore from known facts x=3/2 = 1.5

Assume he is on the throne for 25 years, there for number of wives in 25 years will be 25x
substituting for x = 25x1.5= 37.5 additional wives
Add existing wives at coronation you get 37.5+2 = 39.5 wives

Since we can't have hal a human being and knowing that man is inherently greedy, we approximate to next highest whole number = 40 wives

So the Oba may end up with 40 wives in the next 25 years

QED.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by peteofi(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Guy your own dey your body Sha. But I wish u well

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Adakintroy: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2018
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Na die DE call you. DE there DE rake.

Wait make him tell you how him take DE keep them and the children happy you go wish to be priest.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
swear I'll marry like 6 igbo wife's, 2 yorubas.. 4 Latinas and 3 whites

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Vivapros(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
PLZ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE CONSTITUTION THAT DECREED THAT A KING MUST BE POLYGAMOUS
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by victorian(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2018
The wives are beautiful.

Oba of Benin is classy.. Look how well kept and groomed the wives look.

Nice one smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace / Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.