Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary (61371 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by EyezofGod120: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
all this so called king dey chop better things ooo!!!!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:
The wives are beautiful.

Oba of Benin is classy.. Look how well kept and groomed the wives look.

Nice one smiley

Hanty, did you seriously expect the wives of a king to look unkempt or malnourished?

You sef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by victorian(f): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
chilisauce:

Hanty, did you seriously expect the wives of a king to look unkempt or malnourished?

You sef angry

Huncle? Can't I admire their looks in peace again?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

Huncle? Can't I admire their looks in peace again?

Admire them o, hissallowed. Just the way ppl sef dey admire you for street. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by slawomir: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Isoright
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Favor99(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2018
chilisauce:

Lol, you just shot yourself in the foot broh.

My dad no even send all these relics that you ppl call traditional rulers. Who they epp? How many jobs have they created? How many ppl have they placed on scholarship? How have their being king helped their kingdom? Esp the Oba of Benin whose kingdom is potopoto during the rains with so much high crime rate.

People who guzzle state resources yet can't be held accountable for their deeds. Painful part is you the followers blindly worship them while they rape your intellect and commonwealth. When would Africa be liberated.

That's the difference between the 21st century and you guys living in the 18th century.

Your King is just a man. A man with one deek and two eyes. The earlier your realise that, the better.
Even Donald Trump whose shoes your Kings cant wipe gets slammed when he behaves childish or out of step.

@Praktikals
The chilisauce dude is a tribalist. See his above comments. He’s never derided or talked bad of other kings in Nigeria. It’s just the oba of Benin.
He’s just using his argument as a pretext or excuse to attack Edo.
Tribalism is heavy in Nigeria.
Why wasn’t this chilisauce guy condemned the Isoko guy in delta that married 2 wives. No nasty comments on that thread.
But now people want to pose Holy and condemn polygamy because they see an Edo

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Favor99(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2018
chilisauce:

You sef angry
You a hater. Your just angry she made positive comments about this thread. So you want to attack her.
Smh
Why I’m I still on this forum?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
I don't see any reason why I should have a single wife.

tdb is unlimited oo. Naa work she con do now, no be sleeping or rest. Reminds me of one AL hikma babe i carry come Adewole estate in ilorin sometimes in September 2013. That was when alomo bitters dey work wella.

useless ashawo man..PE dun finish your useless life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.