Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (51839 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Butterflyleo: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2018
jumpandpas:

I pity those that sees you as their mentor, their days are full of doom.

I don't know if I am mentoring anyone. I on the other hand pity those who see you as their role model because your life has been riddled with confusion.

From biafra to no lefelendum no erection to saying no to Fulanis to changing your mind over a VP slot to now becoming a slave to a Fulani.

Their lives would be a total abysmal failure as yours has been

2 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by FFun: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wail me an ocean of volcanic lava
Shameless he goat, you are not even ashamed of your stupidity.....you say barbarians guys are so skilled at been stupid, I just hope you've not start breeding already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by groovie(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
I think nairaland should start using the upvote system, else a group of people will hijack the forum completely and it will lose value fast. Seun, know that you cannot keep using one business strategy for years. I have been a member of this forum from the scratch and i can tell you now that nairaland is beginning to lose it. I suggest you SWITCH TO THE UPVOTE SYSTEM NOW! Take some power of the mods and place it in the hands of people who actually use the forum regularly

6 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by jumpandpas(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I don't know if I am mentoring anyone. I on the other hand pity those who see you as their role model because your life has been riddled with confusion.

From biafra to no lefelendum no erection to saying no to Fulanis to changing your mind over a VP slot to now becoming a slave to a Fulani.

Cry me a lagoon...Boy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by gentlegenius(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
engineerb0at:
BUSTED APC using Fake picture for Buhari visit to Kaduna

Cc: butterflyle0 as the chief liar

Here is the Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4818282/buharis-unannounced-visit-kaduna-gets
I salute you sir for exposing this lie... Butterflyle0 will change his moniker or keep silent on Nairaland for life...
Right now, he is viewing this thread, but can't say anything...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Astrosmart: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Eya butterflyleo I pity for your children embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Get out immediately

So you are sagamite?

No wonder the similarities.

6 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by wingmanII: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Lmao at this athiefkulators. What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Does it stop the fact that PMB was given a rousing and heroic welcome in Kaduna Yesterday?

Were you actually hoping that the love Kaduna people have for him would have diminished?

I made a thread and you turned it around to say APC used fake pictures.

The levels your Paid prolific destiny pilferers party members would sink is amazing.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/photos-heroic-welcome-for-buhari-in-kaduna/

Why use fake pictures? Bloody fraud. Fvck off!

8 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Astrosmart: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
jumpandpas:

Cry me a lagoon...Boy!
someone better look out for him when atiku becomes the president

3 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by wingmanII: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
You actually believe Atiku stands a chance against pmb in Kaduna grin

Children of a failed Party running amock.

The sooner you paid wailers accept that fact that PDP failed and died since 2015, the better for you in order to avoid stories that touch
You are totally shameless! You are certainly de-marketing your masters this way.

8 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Astrosmart: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

your phobia for igbo people will destroy you one day..

I don't just get why you hate them so much, did one slap your daddy? embarassed or took a toy from you when you were a baby? embarassed

9 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by agboaustine: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2018
I hope that is for them not for nigeria
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Rindo69: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2018
They will soon say it was for illustration on how the Kaduna crowd was meant to look like

Butterflyleo right now

5 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by engineerboat(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Common sense should have revealed to you what symbolism means. That rail pic speaks of abandonment. When a tree is left to grow in the middle of rail tracks it depicts an abandoned state which is what PDP actually did. They abandoned our rails

A shameful liar you are

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) / Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.