Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (51874 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by joshnnanna: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
#BACLTODAURA2019 A REALITY...

2 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by GuntersChain(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2018
How can the living be supporting a lifeless one.

3 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by tonerandsensors: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2018
lying president in a lying party and supported by his fellow liars

4 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by engineerboat(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I never knew I was this much a pain in the arse of you wailers here on nairaland grin

Make una no worry I dey here for una. Its pain in the arse season and I will make sure I serve it to you guys as e dey hot. Your commander In thief aka Atiku will never smell aso rock and you can take it to the bank cheesy

LIARS with no pinch of dignity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by islandmoon: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2018
APC = FRAUD
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Alanzazani: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2018
I already knew it. You can check my post. The clothes he wore in Kaduna was different from that one. No propaganda can sell your principal. He should work instead. It is too late anyway
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2018
ButterflyLe0 has been banned for that "parkens" but he recreates another profile using ButterflyLeo this time around (with the difference in the last letter)

The Mod has previously done the needful
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Gkemz: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Just like that useless and shameless old bit** called Laurette Onochie who in one of her numerous lies and propaganda posted pictures taken outside Nigerian shores and tagged it as road constructed by her lifeless president who hired her to spread lies under the supervision of Lai Mohammed.
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by frayoski(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2018
i tot of it because i stay in kd n we hv bin under curfew, tired n hungry. i was suprise to see dis pictures yestaday.
its actualy fake indeed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by musa234(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2018
This butterfool is so shameless. Why hasn't him being banned from this forum. I am beginning to think that this forum is working for Apc, oh my nairaland losing its values and morals.. Walahi Apc supporters are demarketing buhari each passing day.. This is so shameful.
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2018
engineerboat:

LIARS with no pinch of dignity
Shut up!
What about the other pictures?
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I never knew I was this much a pain in the arse of you wailers here on nairaland grin

Make una no worry I dey here for una. Its pain in the arse season and I will make sure I serve it to you guys as e dey hot. Your commander In thief aka Atiku will never smell aso rock and you can take it to the bank cheesy
Keep up the good works sir !
Wailers will not know peace
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Munzy14(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2018
The fool called butterflyleo sometime was bragging hw he makes millions and got employees. Hahahahahaha probably by lying to nigerians on nairaland. u are evil. APC liars here and there.
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by gurunlocker: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Seeing the picture yesterday, I knew I've seen it before but do not have time bursting a brainwashed fellow.

APC and their supporters are so useless. Even those are the top are using fake images to showcase his achievements, you can't expect less from BMC.
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by engineerboat(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Shut up!
What about the other pictures?

You mean this one

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by MrRichmond: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:
Keep up the good works sir ! Wailers will not know peace
Keep up the good works? By deceiving people with propaganda??
What happened to your "integrity?"
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by gurunlocker: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You even have the gut to post and using emoji (even though you are regretting what you did as you were busted).

Instead of you to apologize for misleading the public, you are here saying rubbish as always. I don't blame you, most of you guys have no shame, even those at the top use fake images to show Buhari achievements. We don't expect less from you paid zombies.

Go get a life man!!!

You should be banned for at least 3 months, even though you have alternate account (Butterflyle0) which is against NL rule. But they won't do anything since one of the mods is also part of you guys.

1 Like

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by MrRichmond: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:
Seeing the picture yesterday, I knew I've seen it before but do not have time bursting a brainwashed fellow.

APC and their supporters are so useless. Even those are the top are using fake images to showcase his achievements, you can't expect less from BMC.

I thought exactly the same thing.

Kaduna was under curfew, how did a massive crowd appear? Plus, I had a feeling I had seen the pictures before.
I was just too busy to investigate it.
Thank God for the op.
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2018
MrRichmond:

Keep up the good works? By deceiving people with propaganda??

What happened to your "integrity?"

1 Like

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by themanderon: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2018
One thing I noticed about these APC supporters is that they are all reprobates with accursed tongue. The worst scums of the earth, even dry rotten bones are better than them. No integrity, no shame. Always swimming in the ocean of stupidity.
Instead apologising for deliberately misleading the forum he is still here spewing trash flowing from his septic brain.
I don't blame them, they really learnt from their masters at the top. A party of reprobates, deplorables, and scums. spits. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Udoskybest: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Butterflyleo seems to be an apc e-rat. He sold his conscience for android phne and data. Wat a shame!!!
Meanwhile lets atikulate 9ja, lets get 9ja wrking again

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by bigfish3k: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
i noticed this fake picture too,my brain was telling me that i have come across this pix before, i wanted to comment yesterday but was hurrying to somewhere. am happy it has been bursted by another wailer. we will continue to wail until things are done right

fake life everywhere in APC. lifeless people

but what do u stand to gain by deceiving ur people. whats the difference between u and the devil
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by deomelo: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
engineerboat:

The sense is that you're all LIARS red handed
[/s]

Photos: Heroic welcome for Buhari in Kaduna

ON OCTOBER 30, 20182:51 PM

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/photos-heroic-welcome-for-buhari-in-kaduna/

Igbos, today's news from the VANGURD.

You can cry all you want, massive crowd welcomed PMB today in Kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Xfemt(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Apc stop lying

I said stop lying
Make ona live me oh
Apc to de lie
Lie kill u
E go kill u

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by deebrownneymar: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
The slowpoke that put up that fake news should be banned from Nairaland for life.
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Bizibi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Igbos, today's news from the VANGURD.

You can cry all you want, massive crowd welcomed PMB today in Kaduna

hustlers!!!hehehehe
Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by MrRush(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
But the original photos still has buhari in it, jigawa, kaduna or Yobe.

Who did the crowd came out to support Atiku oh no,
Still BUHARI smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by deomelo: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
MrRush:
But the original photos still has buhari in it, jigawa, kaduna or Yobe.

Who did the crowd came out to support Atiku oh no,
Still BUHARI smiley

Abi ooo..

I mean, what difference does it make? It is still Buhari and never Atiku.

PMB gets love, affection and massive crowd all over Nigeria..

Den neva see anything sef.

grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna by Praktikals(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
nnachukz:
When saying the truth is not sufficient enough to pass your message, it only means that you have failed. You know it and you are ashamed of your performance but wouldn't want people to see you for who you truly are. That is the case of Buhari and his supporters. All have been caught in one lies or the other.

The title already showed me there was a cover up somewhere.
Imagine calling the travel unannounced, yet nairalanders knew before the travel.
Zombies avoid truth like leprosy.
Mod, move this to front page to cancel those lies except if he is also involved in spreading lies.
Lets see how smart you are. Who is to blame? APC or the journalists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.