Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) (1757 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by MPBlog(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just a few days ago CBN issued a resounding warning on online investment scheme tagged: ‘The MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria. It warned Nigerians against investing in the ‘scam’ which lures the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network,” with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent. Seems that is not enough another International media house also wrote about the scheme and discourage Nigerians to stay away from it.

Now, a Nigerian has cried out alleging he has been ripped off. He wrote in an email I received

Read Via …..hbmack.com
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname…
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did. Read the rest here: http://www.maestroperostar.com/2016/11/mmm-is-scam-man-cries-out-after-losing.html

Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by eph12(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Where's the rest of the story?
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by delishpot: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Haven't they been warned enough?
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by ohimi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na him loose his money he opened multiple account because of greed to gain more. He wan do mmm wayo y crying lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by olafunny(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
I wont say you have lost your money becus MMM scammed you, I would say you lost your money cus your were greedy! You think you are wise, but you are a fool. Your aim now is to create panic and make the scheme fail, but you have failed. In over a year you are the only man to openly say this. Even the government that is greater than you had tried it, but it failed. MMM has come to stay! If you like leave nairaland and take your campaign to heaven, we are not shaking.

6 Likes

Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by wacomzy: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
I have 2 mmm account with d same account name but different account number, different guilder, and different bank name and different phone number, hope all is well??

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by andystash(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
dude was greedy and got served. let him contact his guider and stop making noise....
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by ohimi(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2016
wacomzy:
I have 2 mmm account with d same account
name but different account number, different guilder, and
different bank name and different phone
number, hope all is well??

1 person, 1 account. Its either u drop one or use one. U can check their rule on d site
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by wacomzy: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
ohimi:

1 person, 1 account. Its either u drop one or use one. U can check their rule on d site
thanks
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by gafar: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by kayleeRichie23: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2016
It's simple, the TBC coin is a digital currency whose monetary value increases daily. Now it is still cheap, it's best you buy it, and keep till in the future when it is as valuable as the common BTC(BitCoin), so that you can sell it at ten or hundred times the price you bought it .I'm stocking my wallet already, I'm just doing this to enlighten my fellow people, together we can eradicate poverty. For more information, add me on whatsapp or call me with +234(0)8162047081.....08162047081.i'm Kay. smiley
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by silvernus0: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2016
OP SHOULD BE ONE OF THOSE WHO ARE WORKING AGAINST THE IDEOLOGY OF MMM BY MULTIPLE ACCOUNT REGISTRATIONS
THE SYSTEM IS SMARTH ENOUGHT TO DETECT YOUR ACTIVITIES.

http://mmmglobal.org/news/10568

Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by silvernus0: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2016
"quoted "

ⓂⓂⓂ IDEOLOGY

Always pre-informed to yourself anyone u r registering that MMM is not a Business. MMM plat form has built in algorithms and is so transparent and intelligent enough to stop dose who take it a business via multiple accounts [url]read more here[/url].

It is a community founded with an ideology . Not interest. Also, its MAVRO and not MONEY in MMM.
MMM ensures its participants are law abiding to the society and country and also expects its member to abide to its principles.

What you must know that the ideology behind mavros invention is not to scam anyone ,but the dream is to create a platform to reconcile the injustice the financial system, were people can plan to be whatever they want to be with a community that is void of race and tribe behind them.

By providing help in MMM , you are taking a risk to better the life of your next neighbor. U risk your hard earned Money to better the life of a fellow participant by donating to help the person without thinking of getting it back. This is the best humanitarian service and your reward should not only be on earth.

If you seek not interest you can Provide Help and seek back only your capital knowing your money is helping someone somewhere, but there should always be a reward for every action.

That's the IDEOLOGY OF MMM the world can be a better and safer place if everyone has the leverage of planning for their tomorrow. Mavro has seen the injustice in the financial system un-advantaged people have dreams but not everyone can achieve without a support.

Take a look at the US election , China was one of the main campaign point of Trump, he talked about how Chinese industry and how it was taking over American market , he also made comparison that it will be rare for you to see an American Chevrolet in cities of Japan or China but in America Chines goods and Japanese cars flood the place this is because the Chines government make it a duty that every chines must be an entrepreneur , once you are 18 years and you have an idea and you can employ two people , the government will issue you a grant to assist you and support you till you can stand. I don’t think the Chines industry would have come this far if its citizens had no support from anywhere.

For our economy to become like china government may not be able to do everything for us we need a community like MMM, its unfortunate that we live in a society where a larger percentage are un-advantaged we believe in resuming by 7am and getting home by 7am round the clock and can do this for 20 years without any plan for ourselves, but how can our industry grow when everyone is thinking of rushing to work but no one is thinking of creating one?

“Biola said work with a community like MMM, while I work , I can have a leverage to save over some years for that business idea which i have always planned, if I can work for two years with a community like MMM i can save and plan for a business ,and when I start I can employ people , this will reduce unemployment and make the economy more vibrant when more people take up business and employ others” , but a society like ours we work from 7 to 7 for many years What time will we have to think of starting a business when all means of your livelihood depend on you job.”

The Ideology is not to get rich quick , the plan here is to help someone achieve their goals today and tomorrow you get support.

Drawn from the banking system if everyone comes to the bank to withdraw the same day the system will collapse but because every one will not come to bank in one day banks can take from A to pay B. The businesses banks do with your money is to maintain itself and increase its liquidity and share holders capital. Outside this the banks can even pay you more interest than MMM.

MAVROS INVENTION IS WORTH CELEBRATING AND IF THIS SUCCEEDS FURTHER HIS NAME IS WORTH TO BE WRITTEN IN THE HALL OF FAME.

If there is cash flow the system will always be healthy

Key in to this ideology Use your spare money to help others , you have nothing to lose.

PH, GH, Re-PH and Re-GH…… and make the system healthy.

Please Preach the right Ideology

Participate with your Spare Cash.

Lastly, PATIENCE is very important in all dealings inⓂⓂⓂ. Have it .

Together we can achieve More.

Have a Great Day.
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by joeB247(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2016
This is old news now...if he has gotten his money now, he won't tell us ooh.
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by joeB247(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Mmm is still very real and are still paying, currently they are even doing a promo for all who register between now and the 30th, they will give a 1000 naira mavro bonus besides your registration bonus, if interested you can reach me on 081 6774 2540 or mail me at olympiady@gmail.com with the heading MMM registration...pls be informed you cannot register twice
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by tbliss22(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lolz how is it a scam U failed to obey the rules and you paid for it negatively you are now shouting!!

Mmm is helping people in this crazy period so risk your money and enjoy the return, it's a matter of choice
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by ahmg001(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Comin into mmm,I didn't take my time to read all d pros and cons, av already made d same mistake as op bf knowing d gravity of my offence.nw am on moratorium. Honestly speaking mmm is an awesome scheme.but d full understanding of it is wat am suffering form.pls can I Eva get my money bk
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by silvernus0: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mavro the Greate himself warns

Be sincere to one another, no fake pop

Be warned!!!!!

Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by ahmg001(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=tbliss22 post=51358810] Lolz how is it a scam U failed to obey the rules and you paid for it negatively you are now shouting!!

Mmm is helping people in this crazy period so risk your money and enjoy the return, it's a matter of choice[/quote. pipu re quick to castigate.we re all humans,we re bound to make mistakes, d op made a mistake by calling d scheme a scam which is wrong haven't broken rule but d respondents too av not help mata,no one has bn able to advice d op on wat next to.I fall in d same problem wit op.I cam into mmm without knowing d dos nd don't.av made mistakes already bf knowing most of d rules, nw am in a deep ship.pls no one is above mistake,let's assist if deaz a way u can
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by Pureheart91(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Make 50k widin days, click on my link for registeration withe ur 12.5k in check
Re: Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) by silvernus0: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
'
'
'
'

while some people are busy complaining and looking for fault others are writing letter of happiness monthly grin grin grin grin grin

;
;
;
;;

(1) (Reply)

MMM: The English word btwn Sergei Mavrodi & Chuddy the #1 Guider is "FRANCHISEE" / “Hey” You Can't Make Any Excuses Again..... It Can't Get Any Easier Than This... / Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.