Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Spirit Meat: Becoming A Masterpiece Of God In Your Generation - Gen 6:5-8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: Becoming A Masterpiece Of God In Your Generation - Gen 6:5-8 (431 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Becoming A Masterpiece Of God In Your Generation - Gen 6:5-8 by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 31, 2018
BECOMING A MASTERPIECE OF GOD IN YOUR GENERATION - GENESIS 6:5-8; 2TIMOTHY 2:21

You don’t have any excuse not to live for God in this generation. Despite the corruption in the days of Noah, he remained faithful to God and found grace in the eyes of the Lord. One of the slogans of this generation is, “if you can’t beat them, join them”. No! God says “You can beat them with My word. You can beat them with My spirit, you don’t have to join them in their evil ways.” You can be a witness for God. God is aware that every generation of man has been perverse since Adam’s fall but He always raises men in their generation to show that generation the original standards, the perfect will and the immutable qualities of God.
The Bible says when the enemy shall come in like a flood the spirit of the Lord will lift a standard and put him to flight (Isaiah 59:19). When the enemy comes in any generation with floods of ungodliness and iniquity, then God lifts up the standard through His Spirit by raising men and women who are living by the standards of God. He raises churches and ministries that operate by His standards and show an erring generation how things should be done. In any battle, the standard bearer is an object of attack because as long as the flag of the opposing army is flying, they are not yet vanquished. God is looking for Christians that He can raise as standard bearers in this generation who will look decay and immorality in the face and say “This is where I am still standing for the Lord; If you are looking for God, look at me.”
PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from everything hindering me from becoming your standard in my generation in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Lamentations 4:1-5:22, Hebrews 2:1-18, Psalm 103:1-22, Proverbs 26:23

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.spiritmeat.net

(1) (Reply)

Christians Believe They Need Guns To Build God's Kingdom On Earth / Sunday Adelaja : The Fallen ‘angel’ Looking For Saints To Drag In The Mud / Do humans really hear from God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.