Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura (17748 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by quickberry(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2018
dominique:
[s]Oga you're an APC governor, I don't think anybody counted you in before[/s]

Meaning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by zombieTRACKER: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

And insanity just got to you right?

Only insane people clamour for Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by PedroNascimento: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Donmedrac: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
divinecode101:

Your comment jusy betrayed your tribalistic instinct
so you are scared to govern your own country grin

Without the south, the north will be nothing
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by IamAtikulate: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:
Only fools and criminals are working for an Atiku presidency
Gandujedollar is a saint
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by muh4eva(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
bedspread:
Funny people...
Exactly how they Played GEJ...

Karma is playing out on Pmb full time..
Or GEJ was incompetent.... You peeps would just be deceiving yourself... The kind of bail out Buhari gave governors, no administration z ever given them... I don't see him losing...
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
so you are scared to govern your own country grin

Without the south, the north will be nothing

And you have be govern by us all the while and we shall continue to govern you

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by gentleibraheem(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2018
Our capacitated governor
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by JubiGold(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2018
bedspread:
Funny people... Exactly how they Played GEJ...
Karma is playing out on Pmb full time..
Thank God Buhari is nt Jonathan. so shove yo frustration into yo asss
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by JubiGold(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2018
Monimatic:
Buhari will be betrayed on election day, most of those Northern APC governors and chieftains are allies of Atiku, most especially the North Eastern APC Governors

Why in hurry bro. wait till den.
Governors will not vote but masses so save yo analysis
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by xxgig(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Adeevah:
As if I even have the time to count
The nigga is inconsequential in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by JubiGold(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2018
divinecode101:

Whenever I read comments by this empty chest beaters, it is just an opportunity to have a good laugh

Tinubu is a master strategist greater than any Igbo man dead or alive. Tinubu will not say anything because he is not an empty drum like most you flat_heads are. He makes his noise by eliminating your Ogogoro drinker in 2014 and will still dump Atiku in the dustbin of history

Atiku is dead on arrival. The same strategy Jonathan used is what Atiku and flat_heads are planning to use and you will still fail.

Gbam brother...
Tinubu dsnt rant like toothless dog. empty vessels mk most noise

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2018
divinecode101:

Whenever I read comments by this empty chest beaters, it is just an opportunity to have a good laugh

Tinubu is a master strategist greater than any Igbo man dead or alive. Tinubu will not say anything because he is not an empty drum like most you flat_heads are. He makes his noise by eliminating your Ogogoro drinker in 2014 and will still dump Atiku in the dustbin of history

Atiku is dead on arrival. The same strategy Jonathan used is what Atiku and flat_heads are planning to use and you will still fail.

As long as he is greater than your generation now and yet unborn no problem
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

As long as PMB greater than my generations now and yet my unborn no problem

I agree grin grin grin
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by uba1991: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
hahahaaaaa pdp fake news ll not help u
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Isobug: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oga Governor, weather you're in OR out, it's none of our business, You should crave more for a means to pay your workers outstanding salaries.

The next president (Atiku) is already contented with those available
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Even Tinubu himself had been disgraced by Buhari. ONLY a puppet Tinubu will support PMB cuz if he wins, he will deal with him
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol, they've started rejecting the world's number one looter grin

It depends on you. If you want to change the time in my 'looter' to z, no p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today 2/12/2021: No Sit-At-Home / Ogun 2023: Adekunle Akinlade Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.