Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (39421 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her / Singer Tems Wows Her Fans With Her Thick Thighs In New Hot Photos / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nonstoprain: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
the thicker the better my dear, go am with you on this one
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Mycoin(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Emerald94:
She looks pregnant
where you the one that impregnated her

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Mynd44: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Celebgistz1:

Your crush?
Not crush. I said she is really hot
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by magzey: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2018
let me finish this one am coming for you dont mind them dear. grin grin

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by blowjob: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2018
PUBLIC CURVES... grin grin..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.. grin grin
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by hokafor(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2018
U look good for a one night stand
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by ndukaejime1994(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2018
zinnywonders:
Uriel is bae

You can't be good to everybody cos people must complain...

#Teamthick#

Are you sure you are thick?

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by sirusX(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44:
I don't know about those bashing Uriel but I think she is really hot.

Correct guy....you get mind cheesy

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by THONZE(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2018
TICK TOCK... TICK TOCK... TICK TOCK... TICK TOCK...
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by 9japarrot: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44:

respect my niqqur..

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by PedroNascimento: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley Nobody criticises her...she needs to stop acting like a victim.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Yewandequeen(f): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Don't really know why people bash thick girls. Not everyone can be slim and some love their thickness. As long as ure in good shape and not shapeless, got good carriage and not moving like grandma with good self confidence then ure good.
Uriel ure beautiful the way u are no mind those body shaming you. I stand with you. kiss
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by zinnywonders(f): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

Are you sure you are thick?
Don't tell me that you're jealous.... huh!
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Yewandequeen(f): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2018
PedroNascimento:
smiley Nobody criticises her...she needs to stop acting like a victim.
people body shame her. Check her social media pages. Even on Nairaland some body shames her.
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Akuruoulo(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Emerald94:
She looks pregnant

Too much meat the worry her
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Herrmes: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2018
soliddust2020:
Uriel don't mind them jor, i will gladly f#ck the living hell out of your towtow, you be the perfect size for the real men. I wonder wetin pple they enjoy for skinny bonny girls self.
Real men?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Earlystar698(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2018
very soon Daddy Freeze will react
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by iamrammy(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44:
Nobody is bashing her, she wants to trend...you get?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Akuruoulo(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Just give me the names of people who criticize ur thick body, and leave the rest for me.
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by henrybomb(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa is fed up of people criticizing her thick body because she is proud of her body.

She took to her insta-stories to reply people criticizing her 'thick' body, she said she likes been thick and the man she will marry will be a lover of 'meat'.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-uriel-replies-people-crticizing-thick-curves.html

I like them thick
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by philfrey08: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2018
frenzyduchess:
People will always talk, you slim that say you are a bag of bones, you have flesh ,they call you fat,you have muscles they call you transgender. undecided

i taya ooo...

even the ones with bad mouth and bad rotten heads are farrr away from perfect
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by pbs4real(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
zinnywonders:
Uriel is bae

You can't be good to everybody cos people must complain...

#Teamthick#
pix or u know the rest
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Not bad at all
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Holuwahyomzzy post=72555113]Thickness is bae crew will soon arrive
We are here

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by julitoch: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2018
I love her thick
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by KelB(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Mpata gi bu uru anu
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by animitch(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2018
see as she carry girdle tight her belly.
though she na big meat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.