Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (39422 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her / Singer Tems Wows Her Fans With Her Thick Thighs In New Hot Photos / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2018
She Looks Lovely, It Would Be More Sweet If Her Upper Body Trims Slim A Little, With Those Hips Intact
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2018
Uriel does not have curves. She wishes she did. Pictures are deceiving but reality always tells the truth.
She looked her best while in the BBNaija house receiving training sessions from Kemen every night. Ever since then she let herself go and gorged on akpu on the regular.
One can describe her look now as an ebony toned-amoeba because of how shapeless she is.
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by sacx: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
When people say most girls have fish brain, I always found that disrespectful. But then, of all the sensible issues she could worry and post about, it's being thick that hits her fancy.

A celebrity without a thing of value offering her followers is a yeyebrity
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Gboy5050: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
I love your thickness
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
It should be thick but not too thick.
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by mikolo80: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
frenzyduchess:
People will always talk, you slim they say you are a bag of bones, you have flesh ,they call you fat,you have muscles they call you transgender. undecided
which wan you be?
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by wildkat: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
soliddust2020:
Uriel don't mind them jor, i will gladly f#ck the living hell out of your towtow, you be the perfect size for the real men. I wonder wetin pple they enjoy for skinny bonny girls self.

I wonder oo. All this slim gals be looking like microwaved stockfish
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by wildkat: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Emerald94:
She looks pregnant

Pls remind me again where you got your medical degree
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you are slim, they will complain, if you are curvy, they will still complain, if you are fat, worst.

I remember when I was very slim and people were complaining about it, now I've added a lil weight and now curvy, someone is still telling to slow my roll, the other is saying too I must be fuc..king too much, what is wrong with people? this is why ladies have self esteem issues, if one keep listening to all these side talks. Uriel please don't listen to them, they are psychos.
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by oluwasegun007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
BBW grin
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.