Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (48864 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Kirinwa: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Iseedfuture:
Hello famz.
Please, I need a driving job. I'm a good driver with over 8years experience.
I also have a good mechanical knowledge.
Please, reach me with 08129352242.
I'M IN LAGOS.

Do you have prison inmate experience too? Which one is "Hello famz". As if you are addressing your fellow yuppies dem while in actual sense you're probably addressing your potential Oga here.

Besides you're meant to create your own thread not spamming from one thread to another. It doesn't present a good picture of your person. Oya package yourself well and start from vacancy section. You will get a job if you follow my advice.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Islam is singlehandedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.
I say this without fear of online attack that in the heart of everyone who practices this religion lies the desire to be a christian. They may act as though they hate you but in their heart and alone, they wish they have the same peace you got.

#Richdadnuggets
NB: There is nothing peaceful about Islam. Believe me!

And there's something in CHRISTIANITY? now I can understand your christianization agenda while you are ignorant of religion history in Europe and America and not to go too far.

Last week some church security guards were caught with army's camouflage uniforms by Civil Defense officers in Kaduna while some were also caught in Benue, a person of your type will silent on such incident but if it's one or two Muslims caught for unlawful acts, you'll storm social media with hating words.

Evil doers doesn't specify to one religion. Stop praising one religion against others because it results to inflammatory statements,

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Christianity is not a religion. Its an example of Christ's life
Mccullum:

And there's something in CHRISTIANITY? now I can understand your christianization agenda while you are ignorant of religion history in Europe and America and not to go too far.

Last week some church security guards were caught with army's camouflage uniforms by Civil Defense officers in Kaduna while some were also caught in Benue, a person of your type will silent on such incident but if it's one or two Muslims caught for unlawful acts, you'll storm social media with hating words.

Evil doers doesn't specify to one religion. Stop praising one religion against others because it results to inflammatory statements,
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by alexiej(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2018
dajoaneke:
I have a feeling El-Zakzaky has been... U know? K.lled by the government and that is why he can't be released.

Just my random feeling, it is nothing to mumble about smiley.

Hehehe. It's very possible bro

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Christianity is not a religion. Its an example of Christ's life

You mean the plagiarized Horus? You better go and read history. Unlearn this nonsense you have been fed all your life

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

Be very clear here, that means Shiites are terrorist group?
You can’t read and comprehend simple English , yet .. it’s people like you that call Buhari a dullard . Now read again ... gently this time
4601CE:

It shall not be well with all enemies of Nigeria, their family members and their unborn generation to come. They shall know no peace and they will all die miserably.
Every sympathiser and supporter of the violence groups and terrorists like Bokoharam and Ipob in Nigeria shall never know peace . Their children and grandchildren will suffer till eternity. Amen
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2018
ollah2:

Why didnt you quote the other guy j quoted? It's fine by your likes when Islam is attacked but you come with full ammos when Christianity is mentioned.

It's between you and I.... You are not doing anything different from him. You are fighting Christianity, he is fighting Islam. Both of you are the same.

I am only after what you posted, that's why I asked a very simple question. I even remember Islam was brought to Nigeria through evangelism, isn't that right?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2018
ollah2:

You mean the plagiarized Horus? You better go and read history. Unlearn this nonsense you have been fed all your life
Lol. You dy mind am .
Way of Christ . My ass
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gbishman: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2018
I just hope the ignorant SAN interviewed on channels last night can come here and call them armless protesters
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

You can’t read and comprehend simple English , yet .. it’s people like you that call Buhari a dullard . Now read again ... gently this time

Lol... You said violence group, this thread is about Shiites group and not Boko Haram and IPOB. So I am asking you that "is Shiites also a terrorist group since they are violent"?

You See who's the dullard now?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Islam is singlehandedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.
I say this without fear of online attack that in the heart of everyone who practices this religion lies the desire to be a christian. They may act as though they hate you but in their heart and alone, they wish they have the same peace you got.

#Richdadnuggets

You don't need any online attack. Your ignorance is attacking you already. You are merely deceiving yourself and making false assumption and judgements. Islam is a religion of peace and whoever act contrary to it simply misinterpreted the religion knowledge of Islam.

I will rather die than denounce or change my religion ISLAM.

Those Shiites have there own believe and which is not acceptable by all Muslims but in every religion are diff sects with different ideology. Dont generalize Shiites act to all muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:

#Richdadnuggets

you don't talk with senses you should say that to your lifeless, tyrant President who is holding someone without trial and keep silent about the Fulani herdsman who are killing innocent people

not everyone will believe you just to pay title into some people pocket and they will be using it to build schools for the rich and buy private jets and they will still tell you vanity upon vanity when they live luxury lifestyle
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

It's between you and I.... You are not doing anything different from him. You are fighting Christianity, he is fighting Islam. Both of you are the same.

I am only after what you posted, that's why I asked a very simple question. I even remember Islam was brought to Nigeria through evangelism, isn't that right?

We ain't the same, you are the one is the same wirh him. You are the one that love attacking Islam at every slightest opportunity so don't talk like a neutral person.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2018
There is nothing peaceful about those who act contrary or in accordance to the religion. They are all violent
hilario12:

You don't need any online attack. Your ignorance is attacking you already. You are merely deceiving yourself and making false assumption and judgements. Islam is a religion of peace and whoever act contrary to it simply misinterpreted the religion knowledge of Islam.

I will rather die than denounce or change my religion ISLAM.

Those Shiites have there own believe and which is not acceptable by all Muslims but in every religion are diff sects with different ideology. Dont generalize Shiites act to all muslims.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2018
ollah2:

We ain't the same, you are the one is the same wirh him. You are the one that love attacking Islam at every slightest opportunity so don't talk like a neutral person.

But you don't attack Christianity right? You only defend Islam? You didn't answer my question, I guess you don't have an answer. We meet another day!
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2018
oboy, see weapons of mass destruction.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol... You said violence group, this thread is about Shiites group and not Boko Haram and IPOB. So I am asking you that "is Shiites also a terrorist group since they are violent"?

You See who's the dullard now?
Dude the comment I made is not directed to the post but to the person I quoted . I bet you were so restless you didn’t notice I actually quoted someone to make that comment .
That person I quoted is known to be a sympathiser and supporter of Ipob . And now he’s also supporting the violent Shiites .
So , my comment is directed at him .
Have a good day ...
modified: omg ! I just checked this dude’s profile !
And I was responding to you like you’re a sane human . There’s a way to respond to people like you .
Tomorrow is another day . I reserve it for another day .
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Assholes shall be ignored henceforth
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Come back here . Ask me all the questions you want to ask cheesy

You can't answer the question I asked you earlier "because it was directed at someone else", but you want to answer a question "I directed to someone else also"?

You can scroll up and check the question, then quote me when you have the answer. It's actually 2 questions if you are able to see it.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
There is nothing peaceful about those who act contrary or in accordance to the religion. They are all violent

That is your opinion.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sardauna24:
See this tribalist dullard.have you ask about ur militants flat head gang brothers in the south?
d militant r fytn operession
Aboki fyt for religion
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

But you don't attack Christianity right? You only defend Islam? You didn't answer my question, I guess you don't have an answer. We meet another day!

I attack both faiths because they are both nonsense and yes i attack Christians more because they don't mind their business and often act like saints. Ohhh, most of my attacks are responses like it happened on this thread

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

You can't answer the question I asked you earlier "because it was directed at someone else", but you want to answer a question "I directed to someone else also"?

You can scroll up and check the question, then quote me when you have the answer. It's actually 2 questions if you are able to see it.
I didn’t check the moniker before I quoted you.
I only read the post .
Aren’t got poo to tell you no more .
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

I didn’t check the moniker before I quoted you.
I only read the post .
Aren’t got poo to tell you no more .

Sure, you can't have no shlt to tell me because it's not something you can answer.

#PeaceOut
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by alizma: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
GraGra247:
Just show us one person they killed with the so called weapons.

If they were being killed ruthlessly during their peaceful protest don't you think they would be forced to resort to weapons and violent protests
did you just say peaceful protest?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

Sure, you can't have no shlt to tell me because it's not something you can answer.

#PeaceOut
Trash

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
alizma:

did you just say peaceful protest?
Don’t mind that dude .
That’s how they go around defending crime
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
GraGra247:
Just show us one person they killed with the so called weapons.

If they were being killed ruthlessly during their peaceful protest don't you think they would be forced to resort to weapons and violent protests
[/s]
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by themanderon: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Shameless Nigerian army. Imagine the so called weapons that they are displaying to warrant them respond with live bullets killing and injuring many of the unarmed protesters. We should cover our heads in shame that we elected a government that purportedly came with the change mantra but has succeeded in killing many of its own citizens.
A government that is constantly at war with his citizens is that a government? Soldiers are trained to repel other soldiers and not civilians except in a state of emergency.
The barbarism that has been shown by the army against the citizens since this government came to power has been very appalling to the point that one has to ask who is the army meant to protect? is it the people or the their oppressors in power?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
I was expecting to see AK47,submachine guns,bazookas,grenades,uzi rifiles,RPG and d likes.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ozimec(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
Yesterday, the Abuja police command paraded 400 shiite members arrested over the recent clashes they had with security agents in the territory. Paraded alongside were the dangerous weapons found with the sect members, which included petrol bombs and illicit drugs.

Recall that since on Saturday October 27th, the sect members have had series of faceoff with security agents. Yesterday, the sect members burnt down a police patrol vehicle in Abuja. On Monday October 29th, the police opened fire on the sect members after they tried preventing a military vehicle carrying ammunition from gaining access on Nyanya road in Abuja.

See more photos of the paraded shiite members below
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/10/see-all-weapons-found-on-protesting.html

why is religious extremism in Nigeria coming from Islam? I thought they said it is a religion of peace; we are still battling with BH, now shittes etc are springing up and battle ready. what do they want pls?

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Where are the weapons.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives / Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.