Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (48700 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by mjabdulk: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
they should not go unpunished
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Olatunesnap: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
pls go and download this song and thank me later. https://www.honeyloaded.com/2018/10/music-olatunes-waiting-prod-stiqs/
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Koolking(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
pafra:
their leader should be release. to avoid further unrest.

Let stop condoning indiscipline. A group cannot hold the country to ransom.

We have to decide what we want as a people. The govt treats defiant with kid gloves, we shout weak govt, it decides to take action against defiant, we shout dictator. What do we want?

Govt will always do it's best to live up to its responsibilities of protecting life and property for the common good.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
weapons not drugs

rmb available
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Rindo69: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
No excuse for using lethal force! You only use guns if they use guns. Simple... they had Molotov cocktails and you use live bullets? Excessive force
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Where are the weapons?? Nigerian police is shit
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ghostmist: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Where are the weapons?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Sholaco: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2018
oshe111:
This could be the truth but knowing the Nigerian Army and Police, I can say those guys might not be Shiites muslim self.......

They might have paid them and then snap them just to justify their killings.....

The people that burnt cars might even be paid protesters
shut up ur dirty mouth....until ur relative or even yourself s attack and kill by this group of sect u wouldn't bliv how vicious they are....

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Islam is single handedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.
I say this without fear of online attack that in the heart of everyone who practices this religion lies the desire to be a christian. They may act as though they hate you but in their heart and alone, they wish they have the same peace you got.
#Richdadnuggets

You should go and read about the inquisition and crusade. Christianity and Christians have been killing since since God knows when. Till date they still kill, one recently killed jews while the another sent bombs to people's houses.
Christianity is the worst thing to happen to mankind
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2018
The supposed drugs still nearly wrapped and packed. Looks like fresh supplies from a medical institution.

Enters propaganda.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Iseedfuture:
Hello famz.
Please, I need a driving job. I'm a good driver with over 8years experience.
I also have a good mechanical knowledge.
Please, reach me with 08129352242.
I'M IN LAGOS.
https://www.nairaland.com/4817749/corporate-drivers-
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Religion of piss
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Is that a Petrol bomb I see before me?

On a serious note, in another country this will be a scandal , that of soldiers mass slaughtering civilians and the government indifference or support for it!
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Sholaco: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Spifdays post=72561049]I pray these weapons do not turn to ak47s and bombs in the neatest future [/quote ] if it eventually turn to ur aforementioned I pray those that r sympathise with them nd condemning d security forces their family shall be destroy by this group of sectarian
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by optionB: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Is someone blaming Buhari?.
Black Friday specials : https:///konga.com/product/nokia-6300-with-4gb-memory-card-black-4095411

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by markovnikoff001(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Sure about that? Ever heard of the Crusades?
Richdad50:
Islam is singlehandedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.
I say this without fear of online attack that in the heart of everyone who practices this religion lies the desire to be a christian. They may act as though they hate you but in their heart and alone, they wish they have the same peace you got.

#Richdadnuggets
NB: There is nothing peaceful about Islam. Believe me!

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by calyto: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
You can go and join them.

Shebi Abacha locked him up until he was released in 1998. Why were they not protesting?

If you know them very well you will know that dialogue won't work. There's no kind of dialogue that was not done with them. Unless you allow them to operate completely independent of the existing law of the land you can never satisfy Shiite. Their ultimate target is to takeover the govt or at least operate their own govt. All these dialogue and pampering they got from 1999 to 2014 is what emboldened them that we are seeing what we are going through now. Makarfi even made Elzakzaki the leader of Kaduna state peace committee. He became so emboldened that once stopped gov Yero from accessing Gyallesu area in Zaria . He asked the serving govt to trek. He has his police and court where people are tortured. He was practically operating govt within the govt.

If you didn't know much about them, just ask any ABUsite of Gyellesu boys.
They will press your sister's unripe breast until milk comes out and nothing will happen

pafra:
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
ollah2:

You should go and read about the inquisition and crusade. Christianity and Christians have been killing since since God knows when. Till date they still kill, one recently killed jews while the another sent bombs to people's houses.
Christianity is the worst thing to happen to mankind

You guys always say the same thing. The crusade happened when? Are you saying Islam was spread without blood spill?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

It shall not be well with all enemies of Nigeria, their family members and their unborn generation to come. They shall know no peace and they will all die miserably.
Every sympathiser and supporter of the violence groups and terrorists like Bokoharam and Ipob in Nigeria shall never know peace . Their children and grandchildren will suffer till eternity. Amen

Be very clear here, that means Shiites are terrorist group?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by dajoaneke(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2018
alexiej:
The FG is just being wreckless about this issue. The Federal High Court had granted El-Zakzaky bail since 2016, but the irresponsible govt chose to disobey. If you knew you wouldn't obey court order, why did you take the man to court in the first place? PMB did the same thing with Nnamdi Kanu.
Aren't they breeding another Boko Haram like this?

Imagine if all this had happened while a southern Christian was president. We probably would have had religious war on our hands now.
I have a feeling El-Zakzaky has been... U know? K.lled by the government and that is why he can't be released.

Just my random feeling, it is nothing to mumble about smiley.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by babzlim(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Is it just me or my eye becos all I see here are bottles of soft drinks... Abi them go show us the real weapon later.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari just lost like 2million votes like this oooo, but he is not aware....... grin
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by King44(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2018
jobless uneducated youths painting north black, releasing their leader to them would give them boost of morale, they should be found picked and locked up, some pole in here said those things are not weapons can ur body withstand one bottles of the petrol bomb... we should stop supporting things like this, if their group was peaceful I am sure they won't be where they are now, they have been like that for a very long timw
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by optionB: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
mustwin101:
Upgrade your bank account

Badest, sure games still de
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

But you were chanting sai barber before

Lol grin
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8052451_5bd94882d3bef_jpeg15c4df0dc23a51c2819d30b3763cedd2

I see some Molotov cocktails, Hausa perfumes, glue, whatelse?

With these weapons, the Fire Service could have dispersed them with water instead of Soldiers with bullets.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2018
pafra:

How do you mean?

For a Federal State to succumb to the whims of a movement for fear of an unrest? The implications of that can only be imagined.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by gudnessme: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Ejimagift:
Those people are terrorists like thier counterparts IPOB. Both groups deserves to be deleted from this world
Chai! Your mumuness no get part two. I pity you.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

You guys always say the same thing. The crusade happened when? Are you saying Islam was spread without blood spill?

Why didnt you quote the other guy j quoted? It's fine by your likes when Islam is attacked but you come with full ammos when Christianity is mentioned.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by menzo4u: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Islam is singlehandedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.

#Richdadnuggets
NB: There is nothing peaceful about Islam. Believe me!

Almighty Allah, may sense not depart from me like the above poster. Ameeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.