Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (48693 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Ten06(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
Yesterday, the Abuja police command paraded 400 shiite members arrested over the recent clashes they had with security agents in the territory. Paraded alongside were the dangerous weapons found with the sect members, which included petrol bombs and illicit drugs.

Recall that since on Saturday October 27th, the sect members have had series of faceoff with security agents. Yesterday, the sect members burnt down a police patrol vehicle in Abuja. On Monday October 29th, the police opened fire on the sect members after they tried preventing a military vehicle carrying ammunition from gaining access on Nyanya road in Abuja.

See more photos of the paraded shiite members below
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/10/see-all-weapons-found-on-protesting.html
why are the Dane guns not shown in these pictures??
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by debaj10: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

It shall not be well with all enemies of Nigeria, their family members and their unborn generation to come. They shall know no peace and they will all die miserably.
Every sympathiser and supporter of the violence groups and terrorists like Bokoharam and Ipob in Nigeria shall never know peace . Their children and grandchildren will suffer till eternity. Amen
b it stupidity, demonic possession or rank ignorance, I reject it in ur lyf. undecided
amen, sombori.
minwyl, I hope u kno dt ur curses r actually directed at buhari, who continues to flout the laws of the land? shocked
if ur his supporter, bera go tel am sori o!
b4 dem stop ur alawee cheesy
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
debaj10:
b it stupidity, demonic possession or rank ignorance, I reject it in ur lyf. undecided
amen, sombori.
minwyl, I hope u kno dt ur curses r actually directed at buhari, who continues to flout the laws of the land? shocked
if ur his supporter, bera go tel am sori o!
b4 dem stop ur alawee cheesy

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by GenFunction: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
I come dey observe anti biotics a bottle of perfume nd some drugs...shey dem no well ni?
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
ozimec:

why is religious extremism in Nigeria coming from Islam? I thought they said it is a religion of peace; we are still battling with BH, now shittes etc are springing up and battle ready. what do they want pls?

Why is religious extremism in Nigeria coming from Christianity? Perhaps you have forgotten about IPOB
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
FYB:
As per drugs, North leads others follows

As per distribution and selling of dangerous killer drugs nationally and internationally, the East leads and no one can even follow.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dpharisee:
Its called Molotov Cocktail, petrol bombs, I was expecting to see weapons like AK47, RPGs, M-16, anti aircraft guns captured from the Shiite members not bottled water grin
Bros if that Molotov cocktail (bottled water) touch u,u go turn to roasted goat oo! embarassed embarassed
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Bathuayi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
GraGra247:
Just show us one person they killed with the so called weapons.

If they were being killed ruthlessly during their peaceful protest don't you think they would be forced to resort to weapons and violent protests
Na talk be dis, they should show you who they killed. isn't this how the popular Boko Haram Sect started. it was suppose to be a peaceful protest �
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by onlytiles(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Just imagine what will happen if El zazzaky dies in detention, why holding the man when several courts has granted him bail?
their procession is always peaceful and non violent. why attacking them without attacking you and expect them not to react, But where are the weapons?

are you being tormented by bed bugs, mosquitoes, roaches, snakes, scorpion, etc

PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES is your trusted solutions provider. we are experts in both industrial and domestic pest control services.

at PEST SOLUTIONS, we guarantee, effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism.
contact us on 08169606527
like our page on Facebook @ Pest solutions integrated services

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by olayinka63: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Islam is singlehandedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.
I say this without fear of online attack that in the heart of everyone who practices this religion lies the desire to know Christ. They may act as though they hate you but in their heart and alone, they wish they have the same peace you got.

#Richdadnuggets
NB: There is nothing peaceful about Islam. Believe me!

If truly there is nothing peaceful about Islam, all of you would have no traces of living in Nigeria. Because some extreme minorities are displaying bad about a group does not mean all of them are bad. Meanwhile, evil doers cut across every religion and culture , your Christianity, Judaism, Atheist are not left out.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ozimec(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
ollah2:

Why is religious extremism in Nigeria coming from Christianity? Perhaps you have forgotten about IPOB

Lol... my dear IPOB has no religion beside, IPOB has never killed or attacked anyone. No weapon has been discovered with them. Yet you people tagged the terrorist organization meanwhile, the real terrorists are on rampage. they are only asking for freedom from the country ravage by various Islamic secs
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Can anybody explain to me the dangerous weapon here? ...As if our military can cope or control dangerous weapon if found.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Iseedfuture(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kirinwa:

Do you have prison inmate experience too? Which one is "Hello famz". As if you are addressing your fellow yuppies dem while in actual sense you're probably addressing your potential Oga here.

Besides you're meant to create your own thread not spamming from one thread to another. It doesn't present a good picture of your person. Oya package yourself well and start from vacancy section. You will get a job if you follow my advice.
Thanks a lot bro. All corrections noted.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
ozimec:

Lol... my dear IPOB has no religion beside, IPOB has never killed or attacked anyone. No weapon has been discovered with them. Yet you people tagged the terrorist organization meanwhile, the real terrorists are on rampage. they are only asking for freedom from the country ravage by various Islamic secs

Don't deceive yourself, IPOB are Christians, they attacked soilders just like Shiites. They destroyed dangote buses, they attacked police stations. Don't come here to write a different script and Shiite hasn't killed anybody as well. Now you know you aren't different from them
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by alizma: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Don’t mind that dude .
That’s how they go around defending crime
thanks for speaking the truth. I watched one of the videos yesterday and I really commend the patience of the military men. I can't imagine myself as a military man standing and watching a protesting civilian picking stone from ground, right opposite me to stone me and one commandant is saying don't apply force. what if I lost my sight in the process of trying to calm down the crazy Protester?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by olucomf: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
NPF. I hail ooo
MediahelmNGR:
Yesterday, the Abuja police command paraded 400 shiite members arrested over the recent clashes they had with security agents in the territory. Paraded alongside were the dangerous weapons found with the sect members, which included petrol bombs and illicit drugs.

Recall that since on Saturday October 27th, the sect members have had series of faceoff with security agents. Yesterday, the sect members burnt down a police patrol vehicle in Abuja. On Monday October 29th, the police opened fire on the sect members after they tried preventing a military vehicle carrying ammunition from gaining access on Nyanya road in Abuja.

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ozimec(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
ollah2:

Don't deceive yourself, IPOB are Christians, they attacked soilders just like Shiites. They destroyed dangote buses, they attacked police stations. Don't come here to write a different script and Shiite hasn't killed anybody as well. Now you know you aren't different from them

stop deceiving yourself my dear, your religion is characterized by crises all over the world. IPOB has never attacked any life nor property, Shittes on the other hand has been attacking the military and police. IPOB has not been caught with any form of weapon. Tell me, all the famous terrorist organizations all of the world if they have no trace to Islam? Now mention any known terrorist group associated with Christianity? IPOB YOU MENTIONED IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN RECOGNIZED BY ANY NATION OR COMMITTEE OF NATIONS AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION APART FROM APC AND BUHARI GOVERNMENT THAT IS BLINDFOLDED BY TRIBALISM. ipob is recognized as freedom fighters and they do that peacefully through peaceful demonstrations, stay at home, election by-cutting. I will be glad to be identified with the freedom fighting organization than to identified with Islamic sect. Even the rampaging herdsmen is still traced to the same religion.

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
They are all Muslims
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
d militant r fytn operession Aboki fyt for religion
U pple are so confused.enemy of progress.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by ollah2: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
ozimec:

stop deceiving yourself my dear, your religion is characterized by crises all over the world. IPOB has never attacked any life nor property, Shittes on the other hand has been attacking the military and police. IPOB has not been caught with any form of weapon. Tell me, all the famous terrorist organizations all of the world if they have no trace to Islam? Now mention any known terrorist group associated with Christianity? IPOB YOU MENTIONED IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN RECOGNIZED BY ANY NATION OR COMMITTEE OF NATIONS AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION APART FROM APC AND BUHARI GOVERNMENT THAT IS BLINDFOLDED BY TRIBALISM. ipob is recognized as freedom fighters and they do that peacefully through peaceful demonstrations, stay at home, election by-cutting. I will be glad to be identified with the freedom fighting organization than to identified with Islamic sect. Even the rampaging herdsmen is still traced to the same religion.

You can school a forth grader or braindead fellow this nonsense and surely they will believe but surely not me. Here are some links that proves IPOB aren't different from Shiite

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/how-biafra-supporters-brutalized-us-collected-n500-bribe-id7309582.html
https://punchng.com/terrified-lady-recounts-how-ipob-members-harassed-her-in-aba/
https://www.legit.ng/1125043-lady-reveals-allegedly-attacked-beaten-by-ipob-members-aba.html
https://www.dailymonitor.ng/ipob-sets-dangote-truck-on-fire-in-rivers/
http://9jaflaver.com/soldiers-and-ipob-clash-in-abia-dangote-truck-onfire/

Regarding terrorist group. Al Qeada was created by christians and ISIS is a metamorphosed Al Qeada

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html
https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Recently a christian terrorist Robert Bowers opened fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html

The muslim community has raised over $190,000 for the victim families. What did the Christian community do? Nothing but tears, sorrow, pain, suffering, distress to the families and loved ones.

Another Christian terrorist named Cesar Sayoc sent mail bombs to people's houses

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/nyregion/clinton-obama-explosive-device.html

You see how your religion has destroyed the world. You see how your religion promotes terrorists and terrorism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
I stopped believing everything the Nigerian shows/says the day they arrested one of my friend with 1wrap of weed.
The next morning we went to bail him and behold I saw my friend with about 7 big bags of weed grin
They were beating him and trying to make him take pictures and confess he is a dealer .
He still maintained the fact that he only smoked and he doesn't deal weed .
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by umarsule885(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:
Islam is singlehandedly the most dangerous religion ever to be known by man. It has shed more blood, amputated more body parts, created orphans, widows and widowers than any war in history.
I say this without fear of online attack that in the heart of everyone who practices this religion lies the desire to know Christ. They may act as though they hate you but in their heart and alone, they wish they have the same peace you got.

#Richdadnuggets

There are no circumstances in which these killings are acceptable or justifiable In ISLAM So my dear brother....all those people killing innocent lives will on the day of judgement be judged for everything they did, stop labelling those illiterate as Muslims because they are not acting on the teaching of the beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) please you should never say something as lame as this, I don't know what u will call me if I see on the news that a pastor was caught having sex with a married church member then I will now say that's how all Christians Are, on the issues of the Shiite Muslims I'm happy the president is also a Muslim if not by now pple will start saying that is because they are Christians that's why the FG is treating them like this.. I also expect the Police to remain vigilant in securing communities, & also diligent in prosecuting perpetrators.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by donbenie(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
kollinz1234:
What is the meaning of these @op? Do you think we are joking here?
Where are the DANGEROUS weapons
Those are MOLOTOV COCKTAILS,they certainly qualify as dangerous weapons.. shocked
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

what a wonderment from APC led NPF. 400 of them have all these weapons n yet none of them used it
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:

#Richdadnuggets

I always think you're intelligent, unfortunately you just proved your ignorance.
Re: Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Richdad50:

#Richdadnuggets

I thought you are intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.