Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo (40223 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Women and ugly men na lik keke and shortcut . See dis ugliness weh girls de die for undecided undecided

Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Witlee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

you went to suniversity then now u want to drive keke napep? no sympathy for u. the problem with nigeria is not the leaders. the problem is the stupid citizens. why waste money on education when u can use that money to start up a biz that will grow into an empire. education is good, but it is not important in nigeria.

You talk like you see the future
If you don't want to help a brother then why not keep shut, why discouraging those who want to go to school
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

you went to suniversity then now u want to drive keke napep? no sympathy for u. the problem with nigeria is not the leaders. the problem is the stupid citizens. why waste money on education when u can use that money to start up a biz that will grow into an empire. education is good, but it is not important in nigeria.
So how is it my fault for going to school instead of doing a business? Did I sponsor myself.
I don't regret going to school though. I just need something right now which my certificate can't give me - money
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Stevewonder004(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Make i rush go check wether my sister's own is thereoooooo
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Just look at his face and d shape of his head. How dis one dey take lure girls to his house.dem no dey see im pix for facebook? Some girls funny sha.
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by karimusa: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Melison:
Crime never pays
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Tolubory(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
OLE IS OLE!!! Be it stealing phone o or money.
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Randy100: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Na this kind people dey spoil market for us. All this small girls wey I dey get for facebook dey chop clean mouth go come begin dey fear now.
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by donqx: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by bts1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Make i no laugh ooo, better dey wey pass riding keke napep. message me
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Just this one picture that doesn't even look credible is enough for us to believe the story you wrote up there?

More photos of the phones, girls etc or adonbelivit.

You must be a Phone thief also. We will apprehend you too soon.

"Picture of phone or I don't believe it"

Armed Robber.
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
moralistic:
if na winning ticket, you for no mind go borrow money take play am

No mind that yeye guy. They think everyone is a fool
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by YomiBankz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
emeijeh:
And the off white is fake

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]

i love the gif..i stared at it for 2mins...trump is just cool
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by BIXYBABE: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
punisha:
Still baffles me how people can be proudly stupid.

Who invites a woman to his house to then rob her? His house!!!

OP ur story doesn't add up a bit.

I hope u are not Lai's relative??
My friend ex has done it 4 her b4, he will give her everything she ask for then he will invite one of his friend to come and rub both of them in the midnight ( but d guy will later collect it back). My friend later saw one of appliance she bought and put mark herself (without d knowledge of his guy) later it again in his house, which is among d load d thief carried away. some people no get joy atall
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
EastGold:
Just look at his head
hmmmm, that's how he was created o.
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by marisdgreat(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
hmm benin guys and their ugliness
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by paparazi1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A notorious thief who lures his victims mostly ladies and steals their mobile phones in the process, has been apprehended in Delta state.

According to reports, before the suspect's capture, his modus operandi was to lure girls to his house after sweet-chatting with them on Facebook. 

After meeting the victim, the suspect who is said to come from Benin, Edo state, will pretend to be checking out the girl's phone before vanishing into thin air.

It was gathered that had been his style before he was busted.

When a search was conducted after his arrest, about 28 mobile phones were retrieved from his possession. 

The suspect has been handed over to the police for possible prosecution. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/notorious-phone-thief-who-lures-girls-through-facebook-arrested-photo.html
Wettin reasonable girl see for this one body, hunger everywhere
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by rOsy247(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
But some girls sef na wa. Why would any girl visit this kind of person with face that looks like baboon. Anyway good it's just only phone he collects.
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by maryshregy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good for him
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Na ibo boy
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
This story sef. He invite them to his house and ran away with their phone to where exactly
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by sarcasticdude(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Just Lookat the way The igbos and Yorubas are jointly Rejecting Edo-state even though they have Oil

This Nairaland Tribal Beef is Real oo!!!
cheesy cheesy

Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by foreshore(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A notorious thief who lures his victims mostly ladies and steals their mobile phones in the process, has been apprehended in Delta state.

According to reports, before the suspect's capture, his modus operandi was to lure girls to his house after sweet-chatting with them on Facebook. 

After meeting the victim, the suspect who is said to come from Benin, Edo state, will pretend to be checking out the girl's phone before vanishing into thin air.

It was gathered that had been his style before he was busted.

When a search was conducted after his arrest, about 28 mobile phones were retrieved from his possession. 

The suspect has been handed over to the police for possible prosecution. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/notorious-phone-thief-who-lures-girls-through-facebook-arrested-photo.html

See as the thing be sef
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by emeijeh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
YomiBankz:

i love the gif..i stared at it for 2mins...trump is just cool

wink
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by prince049(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
bts1:
Make i no laugh ooo, better dey wey pass riding keke napep. message me
Bros can I join..pls
Re: Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo by pasj668: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
let's see the phone na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.