Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

"You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (32921 Views)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by osazeeblue01: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2018
black power everywhere.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by GMPO(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2018
J
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Opinionated: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Cult na cult O
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by CilicMarin: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Ignorant idiots everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Tinalex(f): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Cultists and occultists everywhere!

89.9% of Africans are using religion (Christianity and Islam) to keep up appearances. Most of them still involve directly or indirectly in tradition religion or (oc)cultism.
You are so on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Iykenuwa(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:
Seadogs are not a cult group actually.
Sharrap!

3 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by chefmeg: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
When Adults begin to openly support devilishness you know what has Held the Country for decades!

HEAVY Shame on u Mr. Dele Momodu..

Only fools are cultist or Confra or whatever u modify the names to be...

will you keep quiet
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Tinalex(f): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:
Really...udonmeanit. Please enlighten us on what they are and what they stand for

2 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by superlanny(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
When Adults begin to openly support devilishness you know what has Held the Country for decades!

you guys are really ignorant why don't you just Google the association and read up. common sense should tell you that it's different from them other senseless and useless confra those boys join.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by donatus101(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
People are just talking rubbish. You guys are truly ignorant. Prirates confraternity is an elite confraternity. Their intakes are mostly 1st class and 2.1 graduates.
They are very educated and help themselves. Connection dey like rice for Yoruba party.
Them get level well and they are not a cult group. Una see any boy there. Their young boys are no thugs. I envy these guys.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
This dele like attention sha. Meanwhile for those on active subscription on their dstvs on access and family package should check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by PedroNascimento: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by marticeus(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Those who are ignorant will continue to be ignorant, if you know you know, the best thing for Dele to do is ignore, die it deir and jazz away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by sureheaven(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2018
Only the less privileged or the powerless joins cult. Be it ogboni, lodge, awopa, gbarayile, aiye, eye, Aloora, kkk just name them says my father, may his soul Rest In Peace.

What do I them for or what do I need to gain from them.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Neminc: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Dele na my boy so you sef belong
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2018
So Dele Momodu is a cultist ? Nigeria is a mess.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Ekpeitit(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Ekpeitit(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2018
What's the difference between Seadogs and Sealords or Airlords?
Pirates were the first fraternity and they will always be a confraternity except you have a different dictionary.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2018
SeaDog aka Pyates is not more of a cult than Christianity and Islam are.

In fact, Christianity and Islam have individually killed more humans, Chicken for Xmas, Rams for Salla, Cows for Weddings, and even shed more innocent blood like that of Jesus than Sea Dog Pyrates thuggery.

We must understand, that to beat Evil, we must Know Evil and its machinations and it is even better when you finally realize that Evil is Good in the opposite, and that there is no enjoyment in happiness if one has not tasted sadness. Sugar is only appreciated after a taste of bitter.

I love them all. Seadogs, Christianity, Islam etc. They are all tentacles of the same Octopus.

We must ignore them all.

4 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by brainworkng: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2018
Well said
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You all gotta pity Dele Momodu.
Dude moved from somebody to nobody in the social sphere real quick.
You don't expect a Davido's boy to see anything wrong in posting such a morally bankrupt video.

The once revered Ovation publisher is now a sycophant whose main mean of survival is non-stop asslicking.
Sadly, he hates to be corrected.

Politically, he is a hermaphrodite who courts any available politician in the hope of being rewarded.

So he is right,
It is sheer ignorance to expect him to choose morality over his stomach.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Confraternities are brotherhoods that serve a religious or charitable purpose. There are lots of them all over the world. This was something wole soyinka brought to Nigeria but trust Nigerians to abuse and corrupt everything. I can't blame Nigerians of nowadays. When they hear the word confraternity they think its something bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2018
This is NAS National Association of Seadog

This is not an occultic group

4 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by EyezofGod120: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2018
buccaneers!!!!!
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by themanderon: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2018
They have sold their souls to the devil in exchange for material things. Hell fire candidates. They are the reason Nigeria has remained in the dark for ages because most of our political leaders and powerful business men are members of one cult group or the other and I am saying this from experience.
Cultism is not going away anytime soon cos these guys are the financiers.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by eclecticbaron: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2018
donatus101:
People are just talking rubbish. You guys are truly ignorant. Prirates confraternity is an elite confraternity. Their intakes are mostly 1st class and 2.1 graduates.
They are very educated and help themselves. Connection dey like rice for Yoruba party.
Them get level well and they are not a cult group. Una see any boy there. Their young boys are no thugs. I envy these guys.

Big fat lie! I know someone who graduated with a third class who is a member of PC. Stop peddling falsehood. Appearance is not reality, don't get carried.

3 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:

What is devilish about Seadogs?

I really curious to hear what you know about them as the Seadogs I know are nothing close to devilish. Childish I can understand as they play and act like overgrown kids, but devilish, I am yet to see..

3 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by DrXavierCage(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Tinalex:

Really...udonmeanit. Please enlighten us on what they are and what they stand for

They're a social organization. They're don't operate in any university campus, They're not Involved in Killing, Robbery & other Social Vices.

Note; I hate cult groups, I'm from Benin City, and I know how useless they are, but, this one is different.

3 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:

They are a Fraternity..

Redeemed, Deeperlife, Salvation Ministries, Living Faith and co are Cults..

Before you respond to me, use Google and understand the difference between a Fraternity, a Sorority and a cult..

5 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by DrXavierCage(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2018
MadCow1:

They are a Fraternity..

Redeemed, Deeperlife, Salvation Ministries, Living Faith and co are Cults..

Before you respond to me, use Google and understand the difference between a Fraternity, a Sorority and a cult..

If you tried to understand where I was coming from, you wouldn't mention me.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by mercytripletz: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2018
eclecticbaron:

Big fat lie! I know someone who graduated with a third class who is a member of PC. Stop peddling falsehood. Appearance is not reality, don't get carried.

Bro, don't lie. Maybe you mean another cult group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chad Soldiers Leave Nigeria As Their Boko Haram Fighting Mission Ends / Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.