Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

"You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (32922 Views)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Issame:
"You are ignorant"- Dele Momodu slams followers who called him out for sharing a confraternity video

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/you-are-ignorant-dele-momodu-to-followers-about-confraternity-video-he-shared-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique

That kinda confra is different from all the stupid ones engaged in back in school. Uncle dele's confra no dey involve in killing people anyhow anywhere. Motive is to make money unlike the useless ones practiced in school.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dele Mohmodu at it again!

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by jesutakewe(f): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cultism everywhere... just a reminder friends, every breath we take draw us closer to our death, if you had died an hour ago, what would have been your eternal destiny? Heaven or Hell, remember hebrews 12 : 14, without holiness no man shall see God, you are reading this because of Gods love and grace over you, Jesus is patiently waiting, repent today and let heaven rejoice over you, for you don't know when you will breath your last, Jesus loves you.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Yoighaman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
MadCow1:

I am not a Pyrate (Seadog), but virtually all my friends are..

I have hung out with them a lot at their "club houses" which they call 'decks'.. I have never felt uneasy or been mistreated whilst there. All their members are University Graduates so they are not involved in all that juvenile nonsense. Age from 30 - 70

So what do they do.. EVERY Friday, they gather in the evenings at their club houses nationwide to chill, drink, eat food, barbeque and then sing (gyration) and dance. As a non member you can watch them sing and dance but you can't join in. You can smoke cigarettes at their club houses but definitely no weed or other narcotics.

Now they do have these national conventions they hold yearly in different states.. I have attended one held in Akwa Ibom some years back, (yes, even though I am not a member)..

They also host seminars and do alot of Community outreach programs on hot button topics from immunization to traffic to you name it. I have never seen them endorse anyone in politics though.

They have their own language which isn't hard if you watch Pirate movies enough..

They have their own handshake obviously too.

It's a Fraternity with people from all works of life. Businessmen, civil servants, industry professionals, etc BUT NO STUDENTS..

I can almost swear that their is nothing occultic or diabolical about them that I have seen and I have been to a lot of their club houses all across East and southern Nigeria.

Whatever name you give it, however good you paint it, cultism is cultism and glorifying it in any form is appalling and inimical to our collective interest as a society.

Sadly, members that have graduated from all higher institutions decades ago till now, can be found in every walks of life, so you see how complex this issue is.

Imagine someone who derived joy in hacking down his rivals while in school just for the sake of supremacy now facing a stiff opposition in politics where money & power is involved, what do you think his course of action would be to beat the competition?

Cultism is bad, say NO to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by guywitzerogal(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tinalex:

Really...udonmeanit. Please enlighten us on what they are and what they stand for
pls try and enlighten yourself, don't follow the multitude....pyrate are not cultists and there s nutting secret bout them, I too once tot they are cult until i had a swt experience with them and my orientation change bout them

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by CodeTemplar: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:
Seadogs are not a cult group actually.
You are right they not a cult group but group cult.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by CodeTemplar: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kashamaadupe:
Most of all these rich elites are in ogboni cult for power, Money & Fame. Most of them are Ritualists
That's why they end up with dull, autistic and retar.ded children and people from outside will be using science and probability to explain why such children are always from rich, powerful and famous parents not knowing what is going on.
Before indulging in anything I try to ask myself what will the whole world look like if everybody engage in that exact thing.
If everybody end up doing rituals to become rich and hammer easily who will do the hard work that brings what people are trying to buy(goods and services) with all the easy money?

People don't think oh.

2 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by eclecticbaron: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
mercytripletz:

Bro, don't lie. Maybe you mean another cult group.

grin You don't mean it, I'm now lying?! To impress you abi? Bro I'm telling you what I know, I'm not asking you nor I'm I saying it to belittle the PC, far from that. Anyway, its pointless having this convo.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by applebee: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
mercytripletz:

Bro, don't lie. Maybe you mean another cult group.
you don't need a first class or 2.1 to join. I have an uncle who's a member, he made a pass from the university.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by DivineGebike(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:
Seadogs are not a cult group actually.
But a social club?
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Paul112(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dele hardly publicize Jesus Christ but rather promote occultism, what a shame mr dele at this age, he should be asking God for mercy because he is very close to his grave. Stupid man without a brain in his head to think. Uncle dele oloriburuku no wander davido called you his boy
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Paul112(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
guywitzerogal:
pls try and enlighten yourself, don't follow the multitude....pyrate are not cultists and there s nutting secret bout them, I too once tot they are cult until i had a swt experience with them and my orientation change bout them
join them, Then you will know if it is a cult or not, what do you expect an ardent member of pyrate to tell you, just like u meeting an ogboni member to tell abt his cult, they wont tell u d truth, bt know this that no cult in nigeria is clean of evil, mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by naijanaweown2(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=OsuMustGo post=72557810] shocked shocked

Old fools

He who live by the guns...............[/quote

Seadogs don't kill... We don't carry guns
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
When Adults begin to openly support devilishness you know what has Held the Country for decades!

HEAVY Shame on u Mr. Dele Momodu..

Only fools are cultist or Confra or whatever u modify the names to be...

Even the church that you attend is a cult so what are you saying? There is absolutely nothing wrong in belonging to a confraternity, they are not all occultic.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by victorazyvictor(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Vinstel:
At least we don rest for STEW matter for nairaland today,

Who told you, you no see weting them wear for head, what color was that? no be stew color?

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
seunmsg:

Even the church that you attend is a cult so what are you saying? There is absolutely nothing wrong in belonging to a confraternity, they are not all occultic.
[/s]
Absolute Thrash!!

Cultism is in Any Form or Modification is Evil!!
Flee before u Perish!

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by WISEONE12: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
And thats the main reason this country is running in circles despise every redemption strategy.

Once one said in years back that the day Nigeria will grow when will get free is when we get these men off the seat of power.

One question: do you think that men in devil camp will feel the pain of your daily toils and measure of hardship.

First reduce the luxury and wages in politics and these men will leave.

# Nigeria see the light

First post!
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Ayatullah(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

That kinda confra is different from all the stupid ones engaged in back in school. Uncle dele's confra no dey involve in killing people anyhow anywhere. Motive is to make money unlike the useless ones practiced in school.

All Pyrates (seadogs) are occultic. They all have human skeleton hidden in their room. Wole Soyinka cannot deny this. Find out from those who have abandoned this evil path.

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yoighaman:

Whatever name you give it, however good you paint it, cultism is cultism and glorifying it in any form is appalling and inimical to our collective interest as a society.

Sadly, members that have graduated from all higher institutions decades ago till now, can be found in every walks of life, so you see how complex this issue is.

Imagine someone who derived joy in hacking down his rivals while in school just for the sake of supremacy now facing a stiff opposition in politics where money & power is involved, what do you think his course of action would be to beat the competition?

Cultism is bad, say NO to it.

cult

/kʌlt/

noun

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

Cultism is Bad.. I Agree if contextualized. Churches are actually cults. But I can bet you don't consider them to be bad do you?

Pyrates (Seadogs) are more of a Fraternity (Brotherhood) than they are a cult.

During the period I considered joining them, I did my homework on them, researched their history and from hanging around them studied their behaviours and all and I didn't see anything that disturbed me as such (especially in relation to Violence). I gathered that they (Pyrates) disbanded all Campus "Decks" after they got caught up in some violent activities and you can't become a member until after you have graduated and they find you to be of upstanding character (via referral from a member). So as of today (and since a long time ago), no Univerisity has a Pyrates Fraternity or Student member in them.

Now the reason I changed my mind on joining them was purely the matter of hierarchy. I will explain. A senior Seadog can drill (punish) a junior. I just felt I was too old for such stuff so I opted to be just an associate. I hang out with them (since a lot of my friends and business partners are members) but that's as far as I go..

If there are any diabolical sides to them, I have neither observed it, seen it or heard of it.

So I will simply advise people to research before they castigate a group. I know Seadogs and I speak from a place of first hand knowledge as far as an outsider can know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by OsuMustGo: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=naijanaweown2 post=72566259][/quote]
But you carry machete and knifes
And you hack people...
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by richiepolymer(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Abeg Dele Momodu spare mumus the explanation. We have tried fruitlessly to educate Nigerians about what the pyrates confraternity is and is in no way equal to those useless campus cults whose activities involve shooting and bloodshed. The so called Nigerian literates are actually illiterates especially the ones that equate Pyrates confrat as a petty organization.
PC remains the only organized and responsible fraternity to originate from Nigeria envied the world over.
YOHA!!!

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by richiepolymer(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Finally, I'm happy I've seen a non member who has an idea of what PC is and what its activities looks like.
The Pyrates confrat is the best frat to originate from Nigeria.
I am also happy those violent groups are beginning to learn from the Pyrates and are restructuring and trying to organize and reform their purpose.
PC has records of all its members and anyone found to be a criminal is excused from the system.
On the hierarchy system, it operates like military in its internal operation and it has helped in keeping sanity and killing ego within the system.
Pyracy is a beautiful thing.

MadCow1:

cult

/kʌlt/

noun

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

Cultism is Bad.. I Agree if contextualized. Churches are actually cults. But I can bet you don't consider them to be bad do you?

During the period I considered joining them, I did my homework on them, researched their history and from hanging around them studied their behaviours and all and I didn't see anything that disturbed me as such (especially in relation to Violence). I gathered that they (Pyrates) disbanded all Campus "Decks" after they got caught up in some violent activities and you can't become a member until after you have graduated and they find you to be of upstanding character (via referral from a member). So as of today (and since a long time ago), no Univerisity has a Pyrates Fraternity or Student member in them.

Now the reason I changed my mind on joining them was purely the matter of hierarchy. I will explain. A senior Seadog can drill (punish) a junior. I just felt I was too old for such stuff so I opted to be just an associate. I hang out with them (since a lot of my friends and business partners are members) but that's as far as I go..

If there are any diabolical sides to them, I have neither observed it, seen it or heard of it.

So I will simply advise people to research before they castigate a group. I know Seadogs and I speak from a place of first hand knowledge as far as an outsider can know.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by richiepolymer(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
cheesy and let them make it permanent.

marticeus:
Those who are ignorant will continue to be ignorant, if you know you know, the best thing for Dele to do is ignore, die it deir and jazz away.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
kinguwem:
Hmmm., ignorance. What will you say if you're informed that the royal family, US Presidents etc are Freemasons.

I gave an example with Africans. Did I say it doesn't occur elsewhere I think you are ignorant too.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Yoighaman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
MadCow1:

cult

/kʌlt/

noun

Wonderful feedback, quite insightful. The most interesting part is disbanding students in higher institutions 'cos that's where the real madness resides.

Truth be told, when I was in the Uni, I never for once heard of the Seadogs having a clash with a rival cult group. We barely even knew them unlike the other groups that 'carried' the matter on their heads.

Anyway, if what they practice is the picture you just painted, then it's all good but the cultism of today is an epitome of violence and madness rolled into one which we would always condemn.

On a lighter note, in life, there will always be hierarchy, with the exception of the US President grin

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ayatullah:

All Pyrates (seadogs) are occultic. They all have human skeleton hidden in their room. Wole Soyinka cannot deny this. Find out from those who have abandoned this evil path.

Well, if you say so.
Though i wont promote join gangs/cults all in the name of wealth or fame. All na vanity
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by dederocs(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
It's all about power, vengeance and killings.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by naijanaweown2(m): 4:40am On Nov 01, 2018
OsuMustGo:

But you carry machete and knifes
And you hack people...

Do you understand my post. Tell me where you read about a member of pyrate confraternity carrying gun and knife to main or kill?
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by naijanaweown2(m): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2018
richiepolymer:
cheesy and let them make it permanent.

Naso
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by fekolastic(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Dele Momodu, should just ignore this bunch that have refused to get education, knowledge etc, there are things that one do not need to expend energy in explaining, and one of those is this.
You can call any organization a cult and another a church, those that belong to cults know them selves and do not need any bodies approval to remain their or not

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by orbgoblin: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2018
there are frats and there are gangs. most of what we see in higher institutions and on the streets are gangs and not frats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 / TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.