Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

"You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (32923 Views)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Awesomefred32(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2018
Naija which waysad
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by gudxson: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2018
You are a Genius!!!

You spoke the real truth only meant for critical thinkers!!!

TimeMachine:
SeaDog aka Pyates is not more of a cult than Christianity and Islam are.

In fact, Christianity and Islam have individually killed more humans, Chicken for Xmas, Rams for Salla, Cows for Weddings, and even shed more innocent blood like that of Jesus than Sea Dog Pyrates thuggery.

We must understand, that to beat Evil, we must Know Evil and its machinations and it is even better when you finally realize that Evil is Good in the opposite, and that there is no enjoyment in happiness if one has not tasted sadness. Sugar is only appreciated after a taste of bitter.

I love them all. Seadogs, Christianity, Islam etc. They are all tentacles of the same Octopus.

We must ignore them all.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Iykenuwa(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:
Seadogs are not a cult group actually.

2 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Issame:
"You are ignorant"- Dele Momodu slams followers who called him out for sharing a confraternity video

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/you-are-ignorant-dele-momodu-to-followers-about-confraternity-video-he-shared-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique

so dele momodou is also a cultist like wole soyinka. interesting..grin.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Pirate gallant
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by donatus101(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2018
They have their standards it doesn't mean it can't be compromised. My point is they represent everything a confraternity represents. Unlike those useless cults that just rob, rape , kill. Those casting them are just ignorant. They are not a cult group by any means.
Many highly placed and intelligent men in this country are pirates. From the actors you respect to veteran musicians and governors.
eclecticbaron:

Big fat lie! I know someone who graduated with a third class who is a member of PC. Stop peddling falsehood. Appearance is not reality, don't get carried.

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2018
gudxson:
You are a Genius!!!

You spoke the real truth only meant for critical thinkers!!!

Yeah, there are few critical thinkers in the world now, cos people are too afraid to sit alone and think. They are addicted to phones and social media, and friends and alcohol and fake lives. grin

Critical thinkers are few

7 Likes

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by kinguwem: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Cultists and occultists everywhere!

89.9% of Africans are using religion (Christianity and Islam) to keep up appearances. Most of them still involve directly or indirectly in tradition religion or (oc)cultism.
Hmmm., ignorance. What will you say if you're informed that the royal family, US Presidents etc are Freemasons.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You all gotta pity Dele Momodu.
Dude moved from somebody to nobody in the social sphere real quick.
You don't expect a Davido's boy to see anything wrong in posting such a morally bankrupt video.

The once revered Ovation publisher is now a sycophant whose main means of survival is non-stop asslicking.
Sadly, he hates to be corrected.

Politically, he is a hermaphrodite who courts any available politician in the hope of being rewarded.

So he is right,
It is sheer ignorance to expect him to choose morality over his stomach.
Tell, NwaAmaikpe. Me sef dey gbadun your morality. smiley
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by AtikuDeman: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2018
He is a proud cultist

You all should free him, he knows that last last everything is vanity, allow him enjoy his life; he understands that very well
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Image123(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:

It's a dance group, isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
MadCow1:

What is devilish about Seadogs?

I really curious to hear what you know about them as the Seadogs I know are nothing close to devilish. Childish I can understand as they play and act like overgrown kids, but devilish, I am yet to see..
[/s] it's a pity wen u see humans Decieving themselves consciously!
Occult groups are now glorified! Shame on u

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by sirhood: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You all gotta pity Dele Momodu.
Dude moved from somebody to nobody in the social sphere real quick.
You don't expect a Davido's boy to see anything wrong in posting such a morally bankrupt video.

The once revered Ovation publisher is now a sycophant whose main means of survival is non-stop asslicking.
Sadly, he hates to be corrected.

Politically, he is a hermaphrodite who courts any available politician in the hope of being rewarded.

So he is right,
It is sheer ignorance to expect him to choose morality over his stomach.
for the first time you say something wey make sense small. keep it up
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Image123:

It's a dance group, isn't it?
Exactly! It's a Drama Group....

It's Disgusting wat the earth has become today..
Some one will soon tell that illuminati is nothing but a brotherhood

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Tinalex:

Really...udonmeanit. Please enlighten us on what they are and what they stand for

I am not a Pyrate (Seadog), but virtually all my friends are..

I have hung out with them a lot at their "club houses" which they call 'decks'.. I have never felt uneasy or been mistreated whilst there. All their members are University Graduates so they are not involved in all that juvenile nonsense. Age from 30 - 70

So what do they do.. EVERY Friday, they gather in the evenings at their club houses nationwide to chill, drink, eat food, barbeque and then sing (gyration) and dance. As a non member you can watch them sing and dance but you can't join in. You can smoke cigarettes at their club houses but definitely no weed or other narcotics.

Now they do have these national conventions they hold yearly in different states.. I have attended one held in Akwa Ibom some years back, (yes, even though I am not a member)..

They also host seminars and do alot of Community outreach programs on hot button topics from immunization to traffic to you name it. I have never seen them endorse anyone in politics though.

They have their own language which isn't hard if you watch Pirate movies enough..

They have their own handshake obviously too.

It's a Fraternity with people from all works of life. Businessmen, civil servants, industry professionals, etc BUT NO STUDENTS..

I can almost swear that their is nothing occultic or diabolical about them that I have seen and I have been to a lot of their club houses all across East and southern Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
[s][/s] it's a pity wen u see humans Decieving themselves consciously!
Occult groups are now glorified! Shame on u

There is nothing more pitiful than encountering someone who thinks they are smart, yet when pushed to articulate their point on a subject resort to throwing insults and tantrums.

All I asked you to do was explain what is "occultic" about the Pyrates Fraternity.

You are not embarrassing anyone but yourself. And NO, I will not trade insults with you..

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
superlanny:
you guys are really ignorant why don't you just Google the association and read up. common sense should tell you that it's different from them other senseless and useless confra those boys join.
[/s]
Thrash!!
Google Aye!
Google illuminati!
Keep Fooling URSELF!
Occultism in any kind is a DISATER not just to u but your Decendants!! Beware

1 Like

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
MadCow1:

There is nothing more pitiful than encountering someone who thinks they are smart, yet when pushed to articulate their point on a subject resort to throwing insults and tantrums.

All I asked you to do was explain what is "occultic" about the Pyrates Fraternity.

You are not embarrassing anyone but yourself. And NO, I will not trade insults with you..
[/s] Drop the little sense u feel u Have and Flee Cultism of any kind, Shape or name!!
Help your Life
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
chefmeg:

will you keep quiet
Help your Life... Run from Cultism!!
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2018
DrXavierCage:

If you tried to understand where I was coming from, you wouldn't mention me.

I actually did.. The caveat at the end was not directed at you. That was for anyone who would get triggered by my listing churches as Cults.

You my Friend are cool with me.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
[s][/s] Drop the little sense u feel u Have and Flee Cultism of any kind, Shape or name!!
Help your Life

Lol... Still out here throwing insults thinking that makes you appear smart and intelligent.. grin

You clearly don't even know the difference between "Occult" and "Cult".. grin Yeah... They are not the same thing dear...

You are on the internet, use it to enlighten yourself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2018
MadCow1:

Lol... Still out here throwing insults thinking that makes you appear smart and intelligent.. grin

You clearly don't even know the difference between "Occult" and "Cult".. grin Yeah... They are not the same thing dear...

You are on the internet, use it to enlighten yourself..

Drop the little sense u hv and Flee from any sort of Occult practices..
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2018
As much as he may call people Ignorant The truth is still that as much as such groups start out with good intentions it ends up with bad actions and activities. Nothing worthy of emulating
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by MadCow1: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
Drop the little sense u hv and Flee from any sort of Occult practices..

If you think education is difficult, continue to stew in your ignorance.. If 1984 represents your broth year then you are too old to be this daft.

I'm done with you.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by vioment: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2018
And later southern nigerians laugh at their northern families as uneducated but the northern nigerians see all these foolishness and can't believe their southern family has the audacity to criticize their ways.

Let us be clear, confra in nigeria is a branch of 666. It can be denied to the heavens and back, but the fact remains that it follows the same 666 playbook.

All I can say about this, is that, as we can see, 90% of southern leaderships belong to these groups; they will try and minimize the damage it is doing that far outweighs any good. The NA, NPF, SS, CID, NAF, NCS, EFCC, all should have their combined confra in a good way, they should seize properties and automatically remove any known member from the leadership post. They should really follow confra with an iron fist by seizing finances and properties, so if one pyrate do anything anywhere in the nation, the next day, we suppose dey hear say like 100 pyrates like dele momodu, had their properties and finances seized for the affected families compensation and for the investigation billing, and personnel training fees. Because of this rubbish, nigerian graduates cannot lift nigeria out of primitiveness eg electricity, water, roads, buildings, lecturing, etc.

We need to soul search, and stop this madness sooner than later.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by poweredcom(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Na pirate sea dog be dis it's not for small boys like d ones u see in d street

It's for rich n Intellectual
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Raymarkable(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ekpeitit:
What's the difference between Seadogs and Sealords or Airlords?
Pirates were the first fraternity and they will always be a confraternity except you have a different dictionary.
seadogs= pirate . Sealords =buccaneers . Airports = eye . The first two are also called sailors, that's Including the Vikings. They are all sailors.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by LifeCoachAndre: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
They were a positive social network which Wole Soyinka was also a part of, but i think now they have radical arm that may be violent or occultic, maybe both. A bit confusing if the peaceful and violent arm work together

DrXavierCage:
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by LifeCoachAndre: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Which one are you
Raymarkable:
seadogs= pirate . Sealords =buccaneers . Airports = eye . The first two are also called sailors, that's Including the Vikings. They are all sailors.
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by LifeCoachAndre: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
MadCow1:

If you think education is difficult, continue to stew in your ignorance.. If 1984 represents your broth year then you are too old to be this daft.

I'm done with you.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / The 13 Popular Slogans Of Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.