Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland (395 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
l 've been a side observer of those two for a while now and l must say those two have been making serious sense with their threads and posts and l think they deserve some improved mods accolades/recognition and perhaps more FP; lalasticlala l hope u re still @ the front desk and u can see this.

cool ladies.

NB: l m not a pussie worshipper like NwaAmaikpe and iLegend.

1 Like

Re: PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland by cooldipo(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Really!

Lemme go and check their threads wink
Re: PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Hm....
Re: PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Below is why l think AMAKAVULA is one of the most INFLUENTIAL LADY ON THIS FORUM;

Where Are The Smart Nairalanders ( List ) by
Amakavula : 5:48pm On Jul 17
I have been on Nairaland for a while now and I
am actively seeking for contents to enrich my
life. I want to know people to follow here as
there are multiple threads.
Where are the smart people on Nairaland who
post great contents so I can follow them , to
learn and gain a few things.
I follow :
. Explorers : for travels and amazing discovery
. Autojosh: for urban and cars
. lalalasticala : for snakes and animal stuffs
. OAUTemitayo : for education and academics
. Vinegurl : for food and cooking
. Amakavula : to know why stuff is threading on
Twitter.
.Airforce1 : for Nairaland drama and banter
I need more suggestions and recommendations.
Please this is not a plea for any sort of
relationship connection; I am not looking to start
a relationship or make friends, just follow for
contents only ( I wouldn't reply DMs ) [b]I have
been on Nairaland for a while now and I am
actively seeking for contents to enrich my life.
I want to know people to follow here as there
are multiple threads.
Re: PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Food To Eat On Empty Stomach (photos) by PVC2019 (f ): 4:56pm On Oct 18 Many people believe that eating certain foods on an empty stomach can help you lose weight. Does it work? The evidence is out. But if you want to try some empty stomach weight loss tricks, try these. Lemon Water Making lemon water from a fresh lemon and warm water is a favorite for weight loss and detoxification. Add a bit of cayenne pepper for a real kick. Cayenne may help you “burn” off fat. Lemon juice may make your body more acidic and increase your metabolism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Marriage Proposal Desipite Being Offerred Lamborghini Gift(video) / 5 Things You Must Do Before You Can Find True Love / Lay Me Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.