Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Saw Whitish Substance Dripping From Her P@nts, Driver R*ped 2-yr-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Saw Whitish Substance Dripping From Her P@nts, Driver R*ped 2-yr-old Daughter (717 Views)

JUST IN" We Put Salt In Our P@nts As Our Dad’s Snakes Are Molesting Us" Ladies D / Shgocker: See What Man Caught P@nts Down Doing In Neighbour’s Farm / 2-yr-old Stolen In Lagos, Sold For N300,000 In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Whitish Substance Dripping From Her P@nts, Driver R*ped 2-yr-old Daughter by Beniam: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2018
A commercial bus driver, Sola Ewulo,38, has been arrested for alleged d*filement of his neighbour’s two-year-old daughter on Taiwo Street, Agbado-Ijaiye, Lagos.

According to TheNation, the suspect was arrested on October 24 after the victim’s mother reported that sperm was seen dripping from her body. Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal said the victim’s mother had allegedly left her in the custody of the suspect to run an arrand, an allegation Ewulo refuted. .
Edgal said:

“When she returned after a couple of minutes, she could not find her daughter nor the man she left her with. Much later, she saw her daughter on the corridor of the house scratching her private parts and she complained about the pains she was experiencing. ........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-saw-whitish-substance-dripping-from.html

Re: I Saw Whitish Substance Dripping From Her P@nts, Driver R*ped 2-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2018
t
Re: I Saw Whitish Substance Dripping From Her P@nts, Driver R*ped 2-yr-old Daughter by johnson232: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Girl Vomits Clean Naira Notes In Sapele (video) / Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad / Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.